Thread: "New" chargers for E-mags and X-mags

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

"New" chargers for E-mags and X-mags

EDIT:

Update on status

production on the preorder sets have been delayed due to a problem with getting the tools need for it in. If the preorder people wish for exact details, PM and i will let you know the exact details.

thanks,
    -Chris

Setting up the list for the preorders so that it can be seen what is going. Must have a minimum of 6 for one color before i can do that color. But if if there are 12 slots filled (form all the colors totaled), then I can do each color without having the color minimum. (example, if there was four people for each color... i would go ahead and do all the colors)

also, please state along with the color how you want the other options. If you would like metalic flaking and if so what color. and how you want the wire coming out (standard out the back, out the front, or the side). also, please state what kit setup you would like (just block, home kit, or complete kit).

please check post #9 and #23 of this thread for better details!

As stated in post #9 and #23, the blocks will cost $11 more this round due to the extra special material. So that means the blocks will cost $33.00 now. the rest of the parts will stay the same!

the pricing will be this break down then:

The price for these are $33 shipped for the "block"! Yup, thats right...only $33 shipped!

OR

I can offer a complete "at home charging kit" . the charger and the block (complete charging kit) for $54 Shipped

OR

I can offer a "complete charging kit" for $63 shipped. It includes the block, wall adapter, and car adapter!

Red Blocks:

1) "VVULFE" on BEO --> Red block with red metalic, standard wire out the back, and complete kit setup (fully paid for)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)

Blue Blocks:

1)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)

Green Blocks:

1)"Zone Drifter" on AO --> green block with green metalic, standard wire out the back, and home kit setup (fully paid for)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)

Black Blocks:

1)"p8ntbal4me" on BEO --> ""CUSTOM"" Black block , standard wire out the back, and home kit setup (pending payment)
    2) "drewkroeker" on AO --> Black block , standard wire, "complete charging kit" (pending payment)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)

"Rotundra" on AO --> _ block with _ metalic, standard wire out the back, and home kit setup (fully paid for)

************************************************** ************************************************** *************
    Below is the original post!
    ************************************************** ************************************************** *************

These are new charging adapters that I have been working on. So if you need to pick up a new charger or want to replace your older weak one..... and don't want to mess around with those darn alligator clips ....time has come. Best thing....its only half the price of what it would be to pick one up from AGD.

Or if you are already using the alligator clips .... no need to mess with the hassel of them any more!

The price for these are $22 shipped for the "block"! Yup, thats right...only $22 shipped!

OR

I can offer a complete "at home charging kit" . the charger and the block (complete charging kit) for $43 Shipped

OR

I can offer a "complete charging kit" for $52 shipped. It includes the block, wall adapter, and car adapter!

Specs:

- To be used with the Powerizer Universal Smart Hi-MH & Ni-Cd battery pack charger. You can buy it from me for extra $21 OR if you wish to buy that elsewhere it can be found here: http://www.batteryspace.com/index.as...OD&ProdID=2608

- Because it uses that charger unit.....The block has the female end for it. which is great because it uses two different size pins. Great because that means you CAN NOT connect it wrong....which translates into, you dont have to worry about frying your battery.

- They are made of a rigid plastic that allow these things to be thrown as hard as you can at a brick wall and still wont break. I have even taken a FULL SIZE crew cab F250 super diesel truck over one.....and it still wouldn't break. So they will deffintly last in your gear bag or tool box without a problem.

- The wire is firmly in the block! So no need to worry about ripping it out. I have held the test one buy the wire and swung it around without it doing any damage!

- They are soft enough that they will not scratch your battery casing at all! guaranteed! so no need to worry about that special anno on your casing!

- The metal studs (that make the connection with the battery) are stainless steel. So no
    worries about rusting the connecters. EVEN if it was in the rain or dropped into water.

- Just what those NEW KC batteries need. A great charger setup to fully charge them without any worries of hurting the battery!

- Also works great for standard AGD batteries.

- Has enough meat that you can carve the FRONT HALF into whatever you want. So that you can make yorus a bit more special!

- Can now be used on the go with power from a vehicals power plug ... aka cigeret lighter plug.

Will last pretty much forever

Here are the pictures of the blocks from the second batch:

Picture of the connecters:

Picture of the charger to be used with:

AND FINALLY, The Prices:

The price for these are $22 shipped for the "block"! Yup, thats right...only $22 shipped!

OR

I can offer a complete "at home charging kit" . the charger and the block (complete charging kit) for $43 Shipped

OR

I can offer a "complete charging kit" for $52 shipped. It includes the block, wall adapter, and car adapter!

**shipped within the US. I can ship outside the country for an added price in shipping**

I accept paypal, checks, cc, Mo's and pretty much everything. If using Paypal, add $1 to your total.

Prices include standard shipping. You may upgrade shipping if desired.

My feedback page can be found here: https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=151361

Any questions just post or PM me.
    Thanks for looking,
    -Chris
    Last edited by Chris Nearchos; 10-17-2008 at 02:38 PM. Reason: update of preorder list
    my feedback:
    AO Feedback
    Ebay Feedback

What I know!!