Thread: Can anyone answer a question about Luke's work?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Can anyone answer a question about Luke's work?

I have been playing with this mag for over a year now and love it. I was told when I bought it that the feed was modified by Luke at Luke's Customs. Can anyone verify that statement from a pic?

Here is my marker:

The feedneck has indeed been modified as its still a powerfeed left body (I think as I always have problems keeping that stuff straight) Looking from the players perspective, the feed hole in the body is on the right side. But now, it is a offset vertical feed.

Just wondering who did the mod and would that increase the value of the gun?

*Edit* - The marks on the feedneck are tape residue to keep the hopper from spinning.

That looks like his work all right.

That's Luke's work alright. As for increasing the value of the maker, that I can't answer.

Yea, that looks like one of my feed mods. For the most part I've done all of the installs, but over the years I have sold some for customer installs. I believe I've only seen one guy make his own from scratch, but that dosen't mean there isn't more.

Thanks for the info. I just didn't want to go around telling people that its a Luke's Custom job when it wasn't. I get asked that all the time about the feedneck when I take her out to play.

I'm still doing those if anyone is looking to get the mod.