Thread: DIY Electronic Parts & Upgrades

DIY Electronic Parts & Upgrades

I am an Authorised Dealer for Scenario Dreams Products.

Listed below are some parts that I offer if you need replacements.

Scenario Dreams Universal T-Board (UTB) Wire Harness = $ 11.50*

Current Stock = 5

Scenario Dreams Universal T-Board (UTB) Membrane Pad = $ 9.00*

Current Stock = 0

Scenario Dreams Universal T-Board (UTB) Membrane Pad w/ 3-prong adapert = $ 10.00*

Current Stock = 5

*does not include shipping
    *I will combine shipping on all orders made to a single address
    Last edited by p8ntbal4me; 01-15-2009 at 04:22 PM.

Scenario Dreams Universal T-Board (UTB) Break Beam Eyes = $11.50*

Colors Offered: Blue / Green / Orange / Red / White / Yellow

Current Stock Blue = 3
    Current Stock Green = 4
    Current Stock Orange = 0
    Current Stock Red = 4
    Current Stock White = 0
    Current Stock Yellow = 0

Scenario Dreams Universal T-Board (UTB) Infrared Break Beam Eyes (no color) = $8.50*

Current Stock = 0

Last edited by p8ntbal4me; 01-13-2010 at 12:37 PM.

Hyper Frame/Boo-Yaah/E-Blade Sear Solenoids = $ 50.00*

- These come WITH the 1.5mm standard plug needed to connect to a Planeteclipse (E1/E2), Scenario Dreams Ego/E-Blade Main Board
    - 48 of these in stock are left over from the original Planeteclipse stock.

Current Stock = 99

Universal T-Board (2-button/Open Bolt) = $ 50*
    Comes with:
    (1) UTB
    (1) 25g Microswitch
    (1) Wire Harness
    (1) Membrane Pad (power/eye button)
    (1) Membrane Pad Connector (may not come with 3-pos connector)
    (1) 16volt 6800uf Capacitor
    (1) 9volt Battery Connector
    (1) Multi-colored LED
    (2) Shorth lengths of heat shrink tube

Current Stock = 5

I can also sell JUST the UTB and a wire harness if you do not need the other parts.
    PM me for current pricing. Please note that you want just a board and harness.

Here is a short video of BigEvils Hyperframe'ed Mag. He purchased a Open-Bolt UTB kit and a Replacement Hyperframe 35g Switch from me. The rate of fire is 15bps.

BigEvil's UTB Hyperframe Video

DIY Devil Mag Solenoid Tension Block = $ 15.00*

These little blocks bolt on to the Intelli bracket located in most AGD frames
    They allow the use of "pancake" type solenoid to actuate the sear.
    All hardware is included with each block to mount and use.
    Perfect when used with my solenoids listed above!

Comes with:
    (1) 8-32 threaded tension screw
    (2) 2-56 threadedmoutning screws
    (2) 2-56 threaded nuts

Current Stock = 30

Hyperframe Trigger Switch (35g) = $ 10.00*

These are a drop in replacement for the stock 80gram switch that sells with the Hyperframe.
    They are made from the same company that made the original! Lighter and far better than the stock switch. You can fan your fingers across your trigger like you would expect to do with any other electronic frame!
    (because these switches are BRAND NEW, they have retained their original hole diameter which is slightly smaller than the screws to mount them. You do not need to drill these out! A little extra force when pushing your screws through the switch is all thats needed. Once you install the switch and remove the switch 3 times, you wont notice the difference)

Current Stock = 7

ULE Body Eye Covers
    Raw (Unfinished) $ 25.00*
    Gloss Black $ 35.00*
    Matte (dust) Black $ 35.00*

These eye covers work with the ULE Body only. Comes as a set with the left and right side. Will work with your detents (does not work with detents with larger O.D.s)

You must have a hole drilled and tapped on your rail to hold them in place as well as a wire slot for the wire leads.

Current Stock =
    Raw (unfinshed) = 0
    Gloss Black = 5
    Matte (dust) Black = 5

Eye Cover Body & Rail Milling = $100

Luke's Customs can perform this service for you for a small fee. I recommend having Luke's Customs doing this work to insure the proper fit on your rail and body with these eye covers.

*The milling service provided is paid directly to Luke's Customs*

Shown below is a picture of the eyes installed on a customers body and rail with the milling completed by Luke's Customs

*Picture is property of Luke's Customs*
    Last edited by p8ntbal4me; 12-17-2010 at 12:06 PM.

16volt 6800uf Capacitor (works with E-Mag Solenoids & Hyperframe Solenoids = $ 2.00*

Current Stock = 25

16volt 2200uf Capacitor (works with Hyperframe Solenoids *not E-Mag*) Smaller than the 16volt Capacitor*

16volt 470uf Capacitor (for use with EP solenoids that are more than 6volts) = $2.00

Current Stock = 50

10volt 10,000uf Capacitor (replacement for the one found in the Devil Mag) = $5.00

Measurements: 18mm (dia) x 26mm (high)

Current Stock = 100

1/16" Heat Shrinkable Tubing (works with UTB Wire Harness Wires) = $2 @ 6"* or $3 @ 12"*

Current Stock = 100'
    Last edited by p8ntbal4me; 01-13-2010 at 12:38 PM.

I need a UTB wire harness. Please pm me your paypal....Thanks

Updated stock

~ P8nt

Updated Stock again.

~ P8nt

Tension Blocks added to list

~ P8nt

Hyperframe 35gram Trigger Switches added to the list!

~ P8nt

A couple questions from the technologically inept:

1) If I sent you an intelliframe, could you install a UTB, solenoid, and on/off membrane (essentially making it a hyperframe)? Would break beam eyes be an option?

2) On the board in my egomag, the connector for the solenoid is a 2 pin. I also have a warp cable that is a 2 pin. I haven't got the chance to try this (no batteries atm) but I'm guessing that the ego frame would spin the warp just fine. The problem is that there is only one hook-up for a 2 pin connector; I could run either the warp or the solenoid but not both. Would you be able to solder the warp cable to the solenoid wires? The board also has a 4 pin connector if that could be used for the warp instead.

Thanks for your help! My mags are gonna be bangin' after these upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by drewkroeker
    1) If I sent you an intelliframe, could you install a UTB, solenoid, and on/off membrane (essentially making it a hyperframe)? Would break beam eyes be an option?
    Yes I can install the parts into a intelliframe. But your frame needs milling, something that is in the works but has not been completed yet. So far, the UMF milling has been figured out.
    Dont forget you need to find new grips to work with the intelli as the old ones wont work anymore.

Yes,.. the frame and board (once properly milled) will support break beam eyes.

Here is a video of BigEvils Hyperframe running a UTB I sold him. He is also using a stock Hypeframe switch that is 35grams pull force instead of the 80gram switch that comes with the Hyperframe. He purchased the switch from me. He ALSO has eye covers and a ULE body that is ready to accept eyes!

BigEvil's UTB Hyperframe Video

2) On the board in my egomag, the connector for the solenoid is a 2 pin. I also have a warp cable that is a 2 pin. I haven't got the chance to try this (no batteries atm) but I'm guessing that the ego frame would spin the warp just fine. The problem is that there is only one hook-up for a 2 pin connector; I could run either the warp or the solenoid but not both. Would you be able to solder the warp cable to the solenoid wires? The board also has a 4 pin connector if that could be used for the warp instead.
    The 2 pin connector on the EGO (depending on the year of frame) is not the same as the Warp Feed connector. I CAN make the EGO frame connectors! If you want to splice into the solenoid power and run your warp feed that way,.. I can also make you a wire harness that will allow you to simply plug in a new Warp Feed cable and your solenoid into the EGO board with 2 cables. If you didnt want to use the warp feed,.. just unplug the new cable.

~ P8nt

That hyperframe in the vid was pretty sweet. Once I figure out all the stuff I need done I'll send you a PM.

Do I need new grips on the intelliframe because of the width of the solenoid? If so, any suggestions?

And if the warp feed and solenoid can be plugged in separately for the egomag, I would much prefer that to splicing the solenoid wires.

Do I need new grips on the intelliframe because of the width of the solenoid? If so, any suggestions?
    Yes. The width of the solenoid is a key factor, as well as the existing top and botom holes will be milled out. I have made my own panels for the 90 degree frame from Acrylic (clear). Not hard to do at all. All you need is the tools and a grip to trace.

And if the warp feed and solenoid can be plugged in separately for the egomag, I would much prefer that to splicing the solenoid wires.
    Yes,.. the way I would do this for a stock EGO board is make a harness thats 2-sided.

So on one end you will have 2 connectors that look like the board end (which is a male side) and the other end will have 1 connector that looks like the solenoid side (which is a female side).

You would plug the female end into the board, 1 male connector would plug into the solenoid, the other would plug into the warp cable I make. Easy solution and the ability to plug and unplug your warp cable without unplugging your board and solenoid cable.

~ P8nt

hi, do you still have solenoids for the hyperframe?
    i picked this up, so i need one: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=110388038469

i've never jacked around with a hyperframe before, either, so any help would be appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by keen
    hi, do you still have solenoids for the hyperframe?
    i picked this up, so i need one: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=110388038469

i've never jacked around with a hyperframe before, either, so any help would be appreciated!

Yes I do!

One ones that I sell do NOT plug directly into the Hyperrfame though.

The connector that the Hyperframe board uses is no longer being made. You would have to cut the plug off and solder it to the new solenoid.

Or....

You can buy a UTB and get a new plug from me that will plug right into it.

~ P8nt

effin' sweet. haven't received the mag yet, so i'll be contacting you as soon as i get it apart. thanks!

Jai,

I need everything for an EPG build.

UTB board
    Wiring complete with LED and membrane pad
    Noid.

Please pm me

Luke's Customs is now taking work for the milling of your body and rail to support the installation of my new eye covers! See top of thread for details,....

~ P8nt

PM sent (yesterday).

parts

you still have the eye covers for sale if you do ill take a pair

Added a new Capacitor for use in the Devil Mag

~ P8nt

Do you still have products available?