• PIE

111 73.51%
  • Cake

40 26.49%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: PIE or Cake

Exclamation

Strawberry pie ! Mmmmmm !

Avocado pie ? See now thats just...well its wrong man !

Quote Originally Posted by Beemer
    Home made Banana Cream PIEEEEEEEEEE
    I'll take both please with ice cream and whip cream on the pie. Making us choose between the two is just silly.

Quote Originally Posted by going_home
    Avocado pie ? See now thats just...well its wrong man !
    Eh... What the heck, I'd try it. I love avocado and also love pie. Putting the two together seems like a good idea, albeit odd.
    bless, support, and never forget the troops
    God bless my cousin: Cprl. Peter J. Giannopoulos K.I.A. 11/11/04 in Latifiyah, Babil Provence, Iraq.

Like my drinking habits. I'm not a picky eater.

Quote Originally Posted by Ando
    Like my drinking habits. I'm not a picky eater.
    Are you suggesting I can have a beer with my cake, pie and ice creem? Miller High Life will be fine, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by luke
    Are you suggesting I can have a beer with my cake, pie and ice creem? water will be fine, thank you.
    Fixed

lol

Quote Originally Posted by grEnAlEins
    Eh... What the heck, I'd try it. I love avocado and also love pie. Putting the two together seems like a good idea, albeit odd.
    I like both too, but i can't imagine that being odd, although it is a fruit...

And Ando, he said it would be fine, not good

Quote Originally Posted by snoopay700
    And Ando, he said it would be fine, not good
    Well it's neither IMO

Best American beer ever.
    http://www.yuengling.com/ <---FTW

...and i would love to try that Avocado pie.

Avocado = Crack to us Mexicans...I love it so much, I would marry it!!!

Well it's neither IMO

Best American beer ever.
    http://www.yuengling.com/ <---FTW

...and i would love to try that Avocado pie.

Avocado = Crack to us Mexicans...I love it so much, I would marry it!!!
    Never tried it, but the best major american i have tried is sam adams, but i don't like it as much as some other stuff i've had, and especially like it less than euro brews.

I'd try the avocado pie, but it just seems iffy.

Never tried it, but the best major american i have tried is sam adams, but i don't like it as much as some other stuff i've had, and especially like it less than euro brews.

I'd try the avocado pie, but it just seems iffy.
    I'd rather drink "THE BEAST" then Adams. Hands down, most over rated American beer EVER.

I'd rather drink "THE BEAST" then Adams. Hands down, most over rated American beer EVER.
    Note i said major company, as in they have commercials everywhere in the nation. There are definitely better american beers, but for a nationwide one it's probably the best, it actually has flavor...

Note i said major company, as in they have commercials everywhere in the nation. There are definitely better american beers, but for a nationwide one it's probably the best, it actually has flavor...
    That depends on which Sam Adam's you've tried. They make MANY MANY varieties, many of which are VERY hard to find outside of the NE US. That was one of the few pluses about going to school in Boston

That depends on which Sam Adam's you've tried. They make MANY MANY varieties, many of which are VERY hard to find outside of the NE US. That was one of the few pluses about going to school in Boston
    I'm talking about just the plain old boston lager. It's way better than bud or miller or coors etc.

I'm talking about just the plain old boston lager. It's way better than bud or miller or coors etc.
    You need to broaden your Sam horizons

You need to broaden your Sam horizons
    Eh, i've tried the pale ale to try something different, it was more like a lager. It was ok.

from pie vs cake to beer.....only on AO lol

I'd try the avocado pie for sure, though it doesnt look appetizing. Maybe some cream on top would make it look better.

Eh, i've tried the pale ale to try something different, it was more like a lager. It was ok.
    That is the worts Sam IMHO. Try Black Lager, Brown Ale, Scotch Ale, and Hefeweizen. Those are my top 4. The Cherry Wheat is good if you are in the mood, as is the Blackberry Witbier. The Irish Red is a solid choice if you like red beers. Most of them are really great. If you have the money to blow I hear that the Utopia/Imperial/Extreme releases are great, but I've never tried one. Most are super expensive, and some are illegal in at least a handful of states

Quote Originally Posted by Hilltop Customs
    only on AO lol
    I cannot tell you how many times that exact thought crossed my mind in the past 7 years

We even went from spam to metaphysics in a thread once

That is the worts Sam IMHO. Try Black Lager, Brown Ale, Scotch Ale, and Hefeweizen. Those are my top 4. The Cherry Wheat is good if you are in the mood, as is the Blackberry Witbier. The Irish Red is a solid choice if you like red beers. Most of them are really great. If you have the money to blow I hear that the Utopia/Imperial/Extreme releases are great, but I've never tried one. Most are super expensive, and some are illegal in at least a handful of states
    Oh yeah i had the blackberry before, it was actually pretty good. I'll definitely have to try more.

Dan, i've thought the same sort of thing before too haha, but it's turned to beer quite a bit on these forums lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilltop Customs
    from pie vs cake to beer.....only on AO lol
    Damn they Jacked My thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Beemer
    Damn they Jacked My thread.
    Sorry sorry haha, so rhubarb pie is an awesome pie, but then again chocolate pie that my dad made a few weeks ago was pretty delicious.

Pie cannot beat a well made ice cream cake. A while back I went to a shindig with the most AWESOME ice cream cake ever. It was vanilla ice cream covered with some strawberry jelly like goo then hard coated in with a thick layer of chocolate. All home made stuff. I found out that it was made by a high end chef that was a friend of the host. I would have voted pie but after one taste of this cake you will never go back. Pie cannot compete!

<--- WORLDS FASTEST MARKER!

Watch me OUTSHOOT a Victory Board HALO

No Patent Infringements needed

Quote Originally Posted by ZapTheMad
    Pie cannot beat a well made ice cream cake. A while back I went to a shindig with the most AWESOME ice cream cake ever. It was vanilla ice cream covered with some strawberry jelly like goo then hard coated in with a thick layer of chocolate. All home made stuff. I found out that it was made by a high end chef that was a friend of the host. I would have voted pie but after one taste of this cake you will never go back. Pie cannot compete!
    The only cake that can compete is cheese, and that's more like a pie...

Wink

I cannot tell you how many times that exact thought crossed my mind in the past 7 years

We even went from spam to metaphysics in a thread once

I stock up on batteries, (for radios and flashlights) bottled water, crackers, and Spam Spread
    when it looks like a hurricane is on the way. No power = no cooking.
    The Spam Spread is not bad in a pinch but it is some salty stuff though.

I'd much rather have pie !

I'd much rather have pie !

MMMMM key lime pie

Ask Marie Antoinette about what happens to people after suggesting they eat cake.

Eat pie

Dunkin heinz CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooo

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by babyface
    Dunkin heinz CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooo
    This is the PIE thread.
    You have to go somewhere else if you want cake.
    Bye bye now .

This is the PIE thread.
    You have to go somewhere else if you want cake.
    Bye bye now .

What he said. Survey says PIE wins. Read the poll AO is PIE.

Did ya ever eat a Pizza cake? Of coures not cause Pizza is a PIE and everyone loves a good Pizza PIE.

Oh no a Pizza Pie Cake but it is PIE before it is cake. Seventh pic...http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...%3Den%26sa%3DG
    Last edited by Beemer; 08-19-2009 at 09:35 PM.