Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zone Drifter's Feedback

Excellent to do business with. Bought a minimag from me. Prompt payment and good communication. Look forward to doing business with again.

feedback

I got a fairly basic automag with a nice cp asa set up and an extremely nice polished valve set. This was a great gun at a great price.

Great communication, great price, and he even threw in some o-rings and an extra ball detent for the barrel.

Would definately do business with Zone Drifter again. Good dude, no doubt.

Instant $125.00 payment on a Flatline. No issues at all!

Thanks,

Chris

I bought a SP venturi barrel off him. Great communication, and even faster shipping. Thanks...again

Bought a Venomous Designs Noxious body and rail from Zone Drifter. Communication was excellent and shipping was quick and painless. Shipped the day after payment was received and got me a tracking number immediately. Parts arrived as described packaged very nicely. Would definately buy/sell/trade with this guy without any hesitation. Thanks man !
    No gun

Great Trader, A++

Traded an automag and Tippmann For some Ions and parts. Exelenet trader, sent all the stuff we agreed on in a timely manner, well packed and in excelent shape.

Thanks, A+++

A+++ buyer!

Purchased Ion XE set-up from me. Polite, concise, and quick! Sent payment fast, no hesitation! Stayed in contact and didn't back out. Wish every transaction was as smooth as this one! Would sell to and buy from again!