Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zone Drifter's Feedback

Zone Drifter's Feedback

Feedback shall be made here, thank you.

Talking

Purchased a G-Force frame in excellent condition for a very fair price; even included a tickler LPR and extra air hose.

Shipping speed was astronomical, I mean I paid on a Thursday, He Shipped on a Friday and FedEx dropped it on my door step while I was in the shower Saturday Morning. Now that is fast service.

He bought my Autococker. Paid right away with no BS!! I would not hesitate to do business with him in the future.

I bought Zone Drifter's RT Pro from him and I couldn't be more happy. He communicated very well and very quickly anytime I had a question and was very upfront. The marker was in immaculate shape with minimal wear and shipping was very fast. I hope to have many more positive deals with him in the future.

i traded him a t-9 for his classic rt and it came in the mail fast. it was in great condition just as he said it was. i would surely buy/sell/trade with him again.

current and late feedback

Well, time to get my feedback posted on this great AO'er.

I forgot to post about a previous dealing, so i will do so now while i post on a recent deal.

He previously bought one of my custom special edition charger setups. it took longer then what i told him it would, but he was a trooper and gave me breathing room to get it finished up. He was very easy to deal with and very understanding. deffintly a great transaction with him.

now, he bought my last M.E.T. E/X-mag trigger. paid on the spot and has kept great communication. yet again another great transaction with him.

I highly suggest if you have the chance to deal with this great AO'er!

Thanks again for buying my products!
    -Chris
    my feedback:
    AO Feedback
    Ebay Feedback

What I know!!

great trader gun for gun and so worth the effort we met in person and i am tickled pink over it ty for the great toy man A++++ guy

Great communication; Fast payment; Knows how business should be done

good deal on good parts , quick shipping , all good with this guy

thanx

bought a rare avenger shadow from me. paid right away with no bs. great dude! glad we hooked up. highly recommended! thanx again

Thumbs up

Picked up some Emag lowers from me. Communication was great and paid quickly. No worries.

5 Bananas

A+

I bought a sweet great conditioned splashed automag from him and am very pleased. Fast shipping and great communication, will do business again, thanks.

I traded him my AT-85 for his beautiful convertible RT-Pro. I think we are both very happy with our trade. Thanks a bunch!
    Rehme, Derman 2k, Ryal 999, Lord Whoopass, 50 Cal, Tack, RTrampage and Deathstalker are all good traders

My Feedback
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=100494

knows what he wants & ain't afraid to pay a fair price , no problems with this guy

Traded a tac 8 with mags and other items for his orange mag. fast shipping, great guy to deal with. Hope to do busines with him again in the future.
    thanks again
    edm

fast

fastest pmt ive ever gotten ..and fast communication great ao member ...five out of five random heads

manwe33 is offline Waiting 4 my LogicRipperEM Feedback Score 1 (100%)
    Picked up a Bk04 from him. went smooth and the marker was very clean. will do business again.

ZD sold me a Tunablade - great communication, excellent packaging and shipping. Thanks!

Sold him an e-mag trigger. Paid quick, great communication, excellent buyer.

Awesome! Traded my MicroMag for his AT-85. Excellent trade weighed in my favor. Trustworthy member!

Thumbs up Two Thumbs Up !

100% A+ #1 AO'er !
    Dont hesitate to deal with him.
    Great trader !

I bought a red Xvalve from Zone Drifter and couldnt be happier the valve was in excellent shape and he shipped promptly A+ seller and a pleasure to deal with!

I bought an Automag RT body from him. A++++ seller.. Smooth transaction and very fast shipping.

bought an emag body from me after the deal was made super fast shipping, would like to deal with again.

Purchased a Warp Feed from me. Great communication, Fast Payment. Pleasure to do business with.

Thanks!

Bought a Tac- One off of Zone Drifter. Shipped fast, no issues with it whatsoever. Pleasure to do business with. Great seller!

Knew what he wanted and paid quickly. Wish they were all this easy. A+

Recently bought a sentinel ts off of zone drifter. Communication was fast, shipping was decent as it was Thanksgiving weekend, and the marker is in great shape. Thanks again!

Traded some gear for his Emag lowers. He shipped fast, had great communication, and answered everyone of my questions without pause. Thanks.

Bought his warp left body, shipped fast, and he made sure the body was well protected. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.