Thread: My mag is leaking from the valve and dont know what to do!

Unhappy My mag is leaking from the valve and dont know what to do!

I have been a very happy 68 Automag shooter for a long time but this gun has always given me problem. Right know my biggest problem is. When I fire 1 ball i have to let it recharge for about 10 seconds before i can fire another shot or else the ball will roll out of the barrel. When i do(let my reg recharge or not) fire i hear a small leak from somewhere in my valve. I took it all apart and it looks just fine. The o-rings are good, my paint is good. I'm shootin N2 and i tried ajusting my velocity to 280 down to so low it can't fire and it just keeps happing. If you think you have answer please tell how to fix it. Thx
    *My Mag*
    -68 Mag w/ p.f.
    -Dye X-cel 12inch
    -CP Lightning drop forward
    -PMI Perfect Valve
    -CP On Off asa

Does it have any stars left? Either way, call AGD get an RMA# and ship it to them. They will take care of you.
    David M. Jones
    SPPLAT #1001321
    Loyal AGD Customer For Life
    "I love my Mag more than my girlfriend - is that wrong?"
    "In case you haven't heard you can run your mag over with your car and it will still work" - TK

How well do you oil it?
    -Gig 'Em Ags!

What type of N2 Reg does your tank have? a friend of mine has the crossfire, and the same thing will happen if he screws the tank in too far. just a thought.

Ken

This used to happen to my mag too. What you need to do is run air through your hose that leads to your gun. Unscrew one side of the hose from your gun and gas it up for a second or two. That should fix it.
    AIM:Mag2589

need more info...
    Did you hear about the new european weapons contracts? France is going to make the wooden sticks Spain making the little white flags

Cool

what i think mag 89 means is there might be foreign object obstructing airflow to your valve and if it leaks it might be because you have a pmi perfect charger or your on off top o-ring the white one on the underbelly might be to large on the inner diameter of the o-ring itself if that is not the problem try a diferent power tube spacer or a power tube o-ring it might work it might not give it a shot cause it just might.
    good traders- agdmagman2001, magdude25,Geoff Noble, than205, X-plosive, speedball4life, CoFFey[NiTrO], Snakebite78, zads27