Thread: How much dif. is a adjustableN2 onan RT from a preset

How much dif. is a adjustableN2 onan RT from a preset

Hey, I use a Preset N2Duck on my RT..how much better can things get with an adjusty??? Any fallbacks to doin so? I hear the ol' velocity goes ta hell, but thats what I heard...I need enlightenment!
    lookin fer IR3 or Xtreme (C&C)

black RT Mag for sale. Great condition. Stock barrel, sanded bolt, I-frame, blade trigger. Extra parts, bolt spring, internals o-rings, extra hardline, nubbins, hardline. it doesnt break balls except on ppl. asking $450.

AIM SN: Fishsauce66

Paintchucker Guest

Do you like the Reactiveness of your Trigger???

I have a nitro duck adjustable. I also have a preset. I like the adjustable to tune the reactiveness out of the trigger a little bit, as I tend to chop a little more when it goes RT...

I have an RT-Pro with a Flatline nitro system (adjustable). I have noticed that I almost never chop with the air pressure going into the gun set at approximately 750 psi, while I would chop more when the pressure going into the gun was set at a significantly higher psi, such as 850. If you find that you have a problem chopping, an adjustable system that will allow you to control the air pressure going into the gun may help.

why are you chopping more, and why do you chop less at a lower pressure? My trigger pull and all is nice, but I guess the adjustable makes the trigger come back harder, I am not exactly sure what the increase and decrease of pressure does.

The higher the input pressure the more reactive the trigger. Sometimes the trigger can be so reactive it bounces of your finger a few times before you can get it out of the way. It can cause some chopping.

Moorewatch

If you read this, thank a teacher.
    If you read this in English, thank a soldier.