Page 16 of 142 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Introducing the Micromag 2009

um ya im actually broke ugh, i had to move and what not and imm currently out of a job so :'( ugh imm out

So I was thinking (yes I know this is almost a done deal ) but couldn't you countersink holes to mount an RT style ASA in the lip of the emicro?

Then the front block could be mounted with a thumb screw (for the Mech players) for quick changes?

Any word on what kind of forgrip is going to be available? I got a message from my order-buddy that I have an option for Nothing, ASA, or Forgrip.

I said ASA but what would the forgrip option be?
    Would it be just a tank-threaded generic grip to go into the ASA (meaning it comes with an ASA and the grip), or is it the elusive "gadget grip" we never found out about?

Thanks

just want to put out a reminder out there to go vote for the special ano color in the paintball talk section...

currently slime green and black acidwash is in the lead, followed by the gunmetal color (only 4 votes off)

so if this is the official "voting thread" then i think this is what tracy and forest and everyone else will be going with... but its ultimately up to them

Quote Originally Posted by Watcher
    Any word on what kind of forgrip is going to be available? I got a message from my order-buddy that I have an option for Nothing, ASA, or Forgrip.

I said ASA but what would the forgrip option be?
    Would it be just a tank-threaded generic grip to go into the ASA (meaning it comes with an ASA and the grip), or is it the elusive "gadget grip" we never found out about?

Thanks

It is really just a gadget grip that would bolt on just like the ASA will.

Tracy

I was looking at the poll!! And even though a lot of people like the acid wash, what I looked at was who out of the people who voted actually are purchasing the micromag body and when you look at that list it changes the numbers!!!! I am more concerned with the people purchasing than those who just wanted to vote. I hope you can all understand that!!

Tracy

PS..I just posted this in the poll thread as well. Just want to make sure everyone sees it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy_ptp
    I was looking at the poll!! And even though a lot of people like the acid wash, what I looked at was who out of the people who voted actually are purchasing the micromag body and when you look at that list it changes the numbers!!!! I am more concerned with the people purchasing than those who just wanted to vote. I hope you can all understand that!!

Tracy

PS..I just posted this in the poll thread as well. Just want to make sure everyone sees it.
    It does make sense to me. I'm buying a body and voted for Gunmetal Grey. I'd like the green acid wash too, but that would require other parts being anoed as well, which won't be the case for me. Being so, I believe that the gunmetal or even the dust black body would be a better choice, since it'd be easier and cheaper to match with other parts. Just my $ .02.

eh im still undecided i have to look again at the pics hopefully we will see a real piece before the preorder closes

Quote Originally Posted by Sumthinwicked
    eh im still undecided i have to look again at the pics hopefully we will see a real piece before the preorder closes

Im pretty sure that Tracy said they wont have machine time before the preorder closes.

Been following the thread but still a bit confused on how to order. Do I post here and order on the PTP site? I want an emag length one, in either gloss black or the special anno

Quote Originally Posted by eckoblazer
    Been following the thread but still a bit confused on how to order. Do I post here and order on the PTP site? I want an emag length one, in either gloss black or the special anno
    you can paypal with a note, call them, or use the site. posting here isnt neccessary but If you post in the preorder thread then dend78 can update the list.

and anno color does not need to be specified yet, you just need to pay the $100 deposit.

Good job Engus!! handling everyone well. want a job? JK finish school first.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy_ptp
    Good job Engus!! handling everyone well. want a job? JK finish school first.
    you'll be getting a call in 4years. unless you want an intern/gofer

Deposit sent!!! can't wait to build a micro emag

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by eckoblazer
    Deposit sent!!! can't wait to build a mech micromag
    Dittos.
    Just sent my deposit too.

Last edited by going_home; 02-13-2009 at 11:20 PM.

Sent my Payment in full.

Quote Originally Posted by Sumthinwicked
    EXACTLY How I feel.I Like the Idea But,Not enough to drop cash without seeing it.

Tony
    Stony undefined

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyDStone
    EXACTLY How I feel.I Like the Idea But,Not enough to drop cash without seeing it.

Tony
    opportunity favors the Back Bone,
    not the Wish Bone.

Quote Originally Posted by LK-13
    opportunity favors the Back Bone,
    not the Wish Bone.
    Nicely put!!! Just keep in mind if you wait you lose....We have been in the industry just about 20 years. If you can ever tell me one product that we put out that was a piece of crap I could understand the reluctance. Or even mediocre. We have always stood by our products 100% and we are not some fly by night company that is just going to disappear. We have a great reputation and we care about our paintball community. Whether or not you would like to be a part of our community is your choice!!!

i agree with tracy but one im stingy and im not sure if i love this body or not and 2 poor atm LOL but they do back theyre stuff from 20 years ago im living proof

Dend78 is offline Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum Feedback Score 1 (100%)
    its ok guys im getting two of em so you can fight over the other one and pay me big monies later on
    2k2 Angel LCD
    turbo trigger
    CP volumizer
    PIPE KIT

2k Angel CnC LCD
    Vert Frame
    Freak Barrel

B2k x-milled
    micro rock
    Dye sticky 3's
    vertical max-flo
    Edge barrel with blue J&J tip

Egg 2 y board
    Empire Reloader
    Dye Throttle 91/4500
    Crossfire 114ci/3000
    Angel Air Reg

[s]Has preorder closed yet? I want to preorder a second one [/s]

Sent preorder payment for a 2nd body!
    Last edited by Dirty Deuce; 02-14-2009 at 09:27 PM.

i believe the Pre-Order closes at 11:59:59 EST Feb. 14, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Deuce
    [s]Has preorder closed yet? I want to preorder a second one [/s]

Sent preorder payment for a 2nd body!

Gotcha covered!!

Tracy,

I want to have my lowers match anodized along with the body, will this be possible? I would assume there is an added cost for this...do you have any idea what that would be?

Will the 'special anno' cost any more than the regular colors, and do you yet know what that special scheme is?

Thanks,
    Chris

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Dend78
    its ok guys im getting two of em so you can fight over the other one and pay me big monies later on
    Just for that "two" comment you know how many cribs you will need to have set up in nine months.

sneaked in

Yay, paid in full!... sneaked in just before the cutoff date

100$ deposit Sent tonight

I hope I made the cutoff time. I was very close, and I'd talked to Tracy about an extension, but all the same...

Pre-order amount sent.

If I don't make this, I'm going to be very pissed that I get paid in the middle of the week...

I have a few people that are doing everything they can to scrape together their deposit money, I have decided that I will except pre-order deposits for one more week. I have to sort through all the orders anyway to make sure I have all the numbers correct, which will be time consuming. I haven't counted but it looks like we are going to reach the 100 mark!! Good job!!