Page 61 of 142 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,830 of 4245

Thread: Introducing the Micromag 2009

I was thinking cowboy hats, we use X's to grade the hat.
    http://www.cavenders.com/product.asp...pf_id=R1C10CBB

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by pepper
    I was thinking cowboy hats, we use X's to grade the hat.
    http://www.cavenders.com/product.asp...pf_id=R1C10CBB

Your cowboy is sure to feel like a million bucks in the 100X Cattle Baron western hat from Resistol®. This classic black hat is 100X quality and features a 4" brim and 5" crown. It is accented with a stylish two tone 3-piece buckle set.
    Well maybe not a million bucks but at least $900.00

bought me a spot for this body. I cant believe I did it but cant wait

Quote Originally Posted by Storminnorman
    Congrats dude!

Quote Originally Posted by Storminnorman
    That was a steal at $175! Welcome to the club

I for one don't care when it come to us, The fact that It will be a 2009 / ? 2010 PTP Mag Body Kit is something we were waiting for a long time (7 Yrs).

PTP just keep what ever schedule you have.....

I'll wait for it anyway, so there, I said it......

I'm waiting patiently now that the prototype is in RRF's hands. He's pretty capable. I'll use my backup until this arrives.

If this is the last run of bodies they do, that'll be a shame... some of those concepts for a micrococker were looking pretty sweet!

Everybody is feeling stressed about the new Micromag; I personally expected mine last spring and was sad to hear I'd have to wait.

That said, none of us is as stressed-out as Tracy, Forest, or Russell... They love their fans, and their customers, and their country, and I'm sure they hate having to choose between them. As much as I'd like to have my Micromag in my hands tomorrow (or hell, 7 months ago) I feel better knowing that ProTeam Products always tests, perfects and redesigns their products to the point that they can fully back them when they are released.

Guys, it has been said but maby not in so blunt a manner. I will step out and be blunt.

Your petty whining about not having your "toy" in a timeframe to your liking pales in comparison to the other things that PTP has been working on.

Frankly it would sicken me to find that my getting a toy cost someone else their life.

They are working on it as fast as they can and will get it to us when it is finished. Till then you have 3 options. Ask for your money back (may or may not be granted), sell your spot, or wait patiently. Whining gets you nothing but annoys pretty much everyone.

As for everyone with PTP, I thank you for your work on our behalf as well as that of our troops.

I think a new projected date would be nice. And this name calling and labeling isn't very nice. It is nice they are making this, but at the same time it is not nice for them to keep putting us back without informing us.

Unhappy

I'll sell mine too if there are people looking to get in on these.

Hi Guys!! I am impatiently waiting for the testing to be done by RRF myself and trust me when I say whining gets you no where because I have done enough of it for my own guys to be sick of me.

For those that can't wait you can sell your spot, but there are no refunds, I have stated this before. We have way to much time, energy and money into this project. I expected this project to be done months ago and have yelled, screamed, pleaded and whined more than you have to get it done. I will definitely do things differently next time.

I have taken the day off of work today to go through ALL of the paperwork. So I can get the list updated. I really haven't had time to do it because we had to move and try and get settled into the new house. So I am hoping to have it done by this evening for you.

I will try and get updated info for you, but as you know every time I do it something changes and it just makes me look like an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy_ptp

For those that can't wait you can sell your spot, but there are no refunds, I have stated this before. We have way to much time, energy and money into this project. I expected this project to be done months ago and have yelled, screamed, pleaded and whined more than you have to get it done. I will definitely do things differently next time.

that's cool. i've put mine up for sale. if it sells, nice. if it doesn't, then this gun will be the one i keep once i cut my personal armory to just a pair of guns.

I will try and get updated info for you, but as you know every time I do it something changes and it just makes me look like an idiot.
    Don't sweat it. You give us updates on what is going on, post photos and videos of prototypes, and answer your mail. I know it's not on the original schedule, but honestly I've only gotten 2 custom projects completed on time ever, and those were all onesy-twosey products, not 100 piece production runs.

Just think of how awesome it will be to see all those markers lined up to ship. If it were me, I'd be like Scrooge McDuck, and I'd be swimming in them in a big vault somewhere.

Yeah, I've got nothing but time for you guys. I haven't seen anyone reach out to the customers as you guys have in a while. I'll sit back and relax until it's time, cause I know you guys are working hard to get this finished.

I have worked on this all day. I have sent Beemer an updated list to post which will happen sometime tonight. Now I have to go file everything.

Please double check and make sure I have it all correct.

Is it 5 o'clock yet???? I am ready for a

I have sent Beemer an updated list to post which will happen sometime tonight.

Done

Quote Originally Posted by Beemer
    Done

Thanks Beemer...you're the greatest!!

Quote Originally Posted by Drix
    So you know:

http://www.maine.gov/tools/whatsnew/...?id=27920&an=1

§ 2. 7. When Is A Contract Breached?
    If one party does not perform according to the terms of the agreement, the contract has been “breached.” If a carpenter fails to finish the job or a home buyer could not make the entire payment for a new home, a breach of contract has occurred. The remedies for the victim of a breach of contract depend on whether there are major or minor losses (damages). If you are on the receiving end of a minor breach, the contract will most likely remain intact, though you will probably be entitled to receive payment for losses you suffered. If the breach is major, you can often go one step further. You can cancel the contract, and still recoup your losses from the other party.

I would like it to be clear, as of this moment, I do not want my money back, I am waiting, and I would think rather patiently for goods purchased on which PTP has not delivered, I do not think it is unreasonable to ask for a new date to look towards when PTP has missed its last one. I am disappointed to see that a company as known in the community as PTP is practicing such decieving busniess practices by stating "For those that can't wait you can sell your spot, but there are no refunds, I have stated this before. We have way to much time, energy and money into this project. I expected this project to be done months ago and have yelled, screamed, pleaded and whined more than you have to get it done. I will definitely do things differently next time.".

I have not been deceiving in any way. I have said it like it was from the very start. There are some factors we have not been able to control. And some of the guys that have needed to opt out I helped find them someone to buy them. Honestly I have a waiting list of people that want the body so it would be my pleasure to give someone your body. This is a special project that I took on and helped YOU get, by all means let me know and I can sell your spot tomorrow.

All I can say toward Drix is, WOW.

Oh and by the way Drix..you act like you have been waiting like the guys that have been with me from the start!! You didn't even get in on this project until the middle of May!! Honestly you don't know me or Forest or our company at all!! WE TAKE CARE OF OUR CUSTOMERS!!!

All I ask is to be notified in a timely manner of any new project completion dates, I do not feel that it is too much. I understand problems arise.

Tracy,

You took down my last post, probably because you figured that im not a customer and because I told people they should take legal action to get there money back. Thats okay, i didn't take it to heart, but now your flaiming a customer over the internet.

If cusomer has a complaint, you should be giving them a phone call and letting them know when you expect the project to be done. I've never seen such disregard for cutomer satisfaction.

I'm a former customer of more than one of your products. Oviously you have more "important" customers than the paintball community, which is fine, but if thats the case move on and don't offer a product you cant get into the publics hands in a resonable time frame.

You stated that this was a "favor". When you sell somthing its not a favor its a promise.

Quote Originally Posted by Drix
    All I ask is to be notified in a timely manner of any new project completion dates, I do not feel that it is too much. I understand problems arise.

Just got a text from RRF and he will be getting with russell in the next couple days to go over it. I can give you an update after that!!

Quote Originally Posted by **Entropy**
    Tracy,

You took down my last post, probably because you figured that im not a customer and because I told people they should take legal action to get there money back. Thats okay, i didn't take it to heart, but now your flaiming a customer over the internet.

If cusomer has a complaint, you should be giving them a phone call and letting them know when you expect the project to be done. I've never seen such disregard for cutomer satisfaction.

I'm a former customer of more than one of your products. Oviously you have more "important" customers than the paintball community, which is fine, but if thats the case move on and don't offer a product you cant get into the publics hands in a resonable time frame.

You stated that this was a "favor". When you sell somthing its not a favor its a promise.

I didn't take out any posts!! I have no idea what you are talking about. I have no ability to take down any posts!!!

Plus I don't have half these peoples phone numbers because they sent money paypal with addresses and no phone numbers. And to call more than 100 people every time we have a change. There is no way I can do that.

I have plenty regard for my customers, and you know what...there are a great many of them here. And they know who we are and what we stand by. And we always have their interest at heart!!!

I didn't take out any posts!! I have no idea what you are talking about. I have no ability to take down any posts!!!

Plus I don't have half these peoples phone numbers because they sent money paypal with addresses and no phone numbers. And to call more than 100 people every time we have a change. There is no way I can do that.

I have plenty regard for my customers, and you know what...there are a great many of them here. And they know who we are and what we stand by. And we always have their interest at heart!!!
    I am ok with no phone call, I'm content with no PM's and e-mails. I just want my dates

Edit:
    I will accept your few days as getting a potential completion date estimate by the mid next week?

Tracy,

It was something I got Forest to do because the consumers asked me to. So yes it is a favor!!! But I can't do it without compensation. It cost money to do all of these things. And honestly if you talk about my TIME alone on this project we have lost money!!!

I have no idea who you are or why you are even on this thread when you are not a part of this project. But you will only find that my TRUE customers know that I will come through.

Tracy,

You took down my last post, probably because you figured that im not a customer and because I told people they should take legal action to get there money back.
    Ok new guy you are warned in Public. You are trolling. Nobody removed any posts that I see.
    I will check more on that and probably will end up cleaning this thread up for Tracy.

Now dont troll here or anywhere else on this Board again.

If you arent in on this project stay out.

Drix.... take your issue to Tracy by mail or PM. She will be happy to help you.

Now if you want to piss me off any more then I am, see where that will get you.

If you dont post with Respect I will see you dont post at all.

^ Well said.

Get 'em, Beemer!!!

...crawling back in my hole, before I get yelled at for inciting hate and discontent...