Thread: Plez Read This Plez!!!

Plez Read This Plez!!!

well i was ripped off on a trade from a guy wit the aim name of theguynectdoor54 and his ebay name was cdp_racing_products and well now he has my gun up forsale on ebay check this fool out

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...item=2718545841
    Last edited by Army; 03-20-2003 at 12:51 PM.

Sorry to hear that man. Your link doesnt work. How exactly did you get ripped off?
    WE ARE DEADCELL, AND WE WILL RUN THROUGH YOU

Dayspring - "We've had Clare at Shatnerball." "I'm confident that she can take 20 guys."

"I'd trade my cocker for some steady pu**y"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2718545841

thats the link to his item? I just did a search by the ebay # from his link.

I'd contact ebay's safeharbor officials about it (theres a link somewhere under like fraud protection or something). Also did you register the serial # with AGD? I'll email this guy asking for the serial #.
    My Trader Feedback
    It was the only tournament I've been to where they have more cases of beer than paint. - gimp

put a bid in on it then tell him youll do a third party or cod and never pay
    MY SIG RULZ

GOOD TRADERS: openboater, muirtach, abaez, TAW, Kevmaster, irbodden, reneirwolf878, Lakeview Bulldog, Willie Fattballz, snakestang, xXhAppyAznXx, Lee, SpongeBobSquarePants, Toakes22, fire1811, SpawnBoy icantbeliveit, jaded t, Carpecerevisi, Have Blue, blazingace, Souprman, shwerp, bgdaddy599, Mossman, Dragoon, Goldie D Pimp, Remington

Very Bad traders. Negifo( TOTAL FRAUD $250.00)

umm......thats a nice thought.....but with a COD (cash on delivery) if you dont give the UPS man the money, he dont give you the stuff.

I would report him to ebay and file a report with the police in his town.

"super multi-green mag" Cp barrels, LX bolt, no-rise, intelli, 47ci flatline, halo................
    Red dragun body, turbo valve, 12" Boomstick, Spud magics anti-chop bolt with quickstrip, ELCD, nitroduck 68CI,Gas thru stock, 12V revy, AGD Warpfeed system
    Xen's paintball pages

i live in west covina, i could drop and say heelo but i will need solid proof, that it was ripped and that is your gun, without solid proof i wont even bother

zack
    Good Traders: 1)Cliffio 2)Shawn at....

The auction is now listed as "Ended" with zero bids, either EBay shut it down or the guy selling it did.

-Evil Bob

Got it back but thank you for the concern. Also I put a bid of like 600 on it and he knew who I was so he closed it.

he just gave it back to you?
    damn you people...go back to your shanties~~~Shooter

lucky

come on you have to post how you got it back!

from the judge in the WDP v Sp case.... " i find it significant that aside from a somewhat limited notebook produced by gaston, the four named inventors offer NO documentation of there work or there contributions to the conception or reduction to practice of the claimed invention"

He said it wasn't his gun he said it was his friends he was trying to sell on ebay for hmi. So I asked him if I coul get his name and stuff so I could file against him instead of you. So he goes uh yea he said to send it back ok gimme your address you want it shipped to. Thats it. Thanks for help. Heres a lil sometin the pbnation peps have made about him.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?threadid=207957

Hey dude, you are giving everyone his addy so he gets busted right?

Kill him.

bastards... someone needs to go grab a hot soildering iron and castrate him!
    Proud Member Of The AO Cesspool Since 08-24-2002

lol yea u can find almsot everything u wana no out about him on taht link i posted