Thread: Tbaggin's feedback

Tbaggin's feedback

If youve done business, please let me know how the transaction was.

thanks

dan

Great buyer! Paid instantly! Great communication! What more can a seller ask!?

Hope to deal with again

Great customer, hassle free transaction. Thanks for the business.

A great guy to deal with!!!!

Very easy to deal with, paid instantaneously. Always willing to communitcate.

Do not hesitate to deal with tbaggin, you will not be disappointed.

I purchased a like new AGD grip frame from him. Fast shipping. Great communication. Easy cross boarder transaction to Canada. Hassle free. A++ seller.

I purchased a BNIB WL ULE body from Dan, and it got here in no time at all. And the price was definitely right! Definitely recommend!

traded a BNIB Y-frame from him on MCB, arrived quickly and in excellent condition. Definitely hope to do business with him again!

Thumbs up

Ordered ule bodies shipped fast and good communication.

Traded a T2 to him for some Karta pieces on MCB, great guy, great shipping, definately would do business again!

Buyer: AAAAA++++

I bought a Cp gas thru from him.. Good communication, exactly a describe, fast shipping, AAAA++++

Item exactly as advertised, promptly shipped after payment cleared, well packaged, would buy from him again!
    My Feedback "Let's see some pictures of ridiculously long barrels" -BTAutomag.

Purchased a Brand New LVL 10 kit from him. Easy and smooth transaction. Would recommend.

I purchased a WL body from tbaggin, he is great to deal with, communicates clearly and concisely. An honest, well rounded guy; a real pleasure to do business with, and I would be happy to do so again in the future. Thanks again! A+

bought a brand new in box x valve from this man and it was just as described ..an x valve in an unopened box .i asked about it in the past but he wasnt ready to sell it . however when he was ready he hit me up with a pm good buisness .will deal with him again.. five out of five dancing bananas

Positive Transaction

Bought his blue DW c/f grip and didn't have to sell my firstborn! Easy sale.

Awesome member

He paid very quickly, no issues at all. Definitely recommend doing business with him. Great AOer. Thanks again!

definitely an easy guy to deal with- quick, good communication and no border issues whatsoever...

Bought my Karta Egomag back from him. Looks GREAT. Can't wait to play with it again.

Made a trade, a splash mag for my XMT center feed RT-ULE body. The gun arrived just as pictured, and shot great right out of the box. No problems at all. Don't hesitate to deal with this guy. Thanks!

impossible to do business with as he does not reply to pm's, despite logging on nearly every day. no excuse for this, and no way to conduct a sale. best avoid this seller until he gets his act together.