Thread: big poppa fluff's Feedback

big poppa fluff's Feedback

Custar started me one back in march of 08 but I thought i shoud have one of my own.

Only positive feedback, if you leave anything else you will be tared, feathered, and taunted to the point of anoiance....enjoy!

Great guy to deal with. His communication during the deal was very professional and kind. The marker he sold me was packaged well, he provided extras parts at no cost. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again! Thanks man!

Trader Feedback

Great trader and very easy to communicate with.

I would not hesitate to do business with again!

Thumbs up

Only positive feedback, if you leave anything else you will be tared, feathered, and taunted to the point of anoiance....enjoy!
    I bought a black CCM feedneck from him, it was in horrible condition, scratched all over, threads stripped, band was broke and the screw is missing, took forever to get here, communication was really bad, but besides all that it was a great transaction. I would buy from him anyday.

hope everyone knows im kidding there, lol.
    Last edited by reckid1986; 05-14-2010 at 12:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by reckid1986
    I bought a black CCM feedneck from him, it was in horrible condition, scratched all over, threads stripped, band was broke and the screw is missing, took forever to get here, communication was really bad, but besides all that it was a great transaction. I would buy from him anyday.

hope everyone knows im kidding there, lol.
    HOLY CRAP THAT SCARED ME. That the worst positive feedback I every got....I Like IT!!

sold a mag splash kit to bigdaddy. he paid promptly and kept up with communication. i couldn't ask for a better person to deal with. would definately recommend to anyone.

Thanks again Homes.

Bought a handfull of mag parts from me once "The Boss" gave the go ahead.
    good communication and fast payment.
    thanks again
    sb

Bought a cocker slider frame from him. Got it faster then I expected and it was in perfect condition. Thank you very much. A+++++