Thread: Angel Fly-And max rof....

Angel Fly-And max rof....

Im looking at the angel fly's and i noticed they have a more compact and lighter build to them, also i noticed it has a really low rise feed... I know powerfeeds will always be faster but what is the max rof on it because of the lower rise feedneck? 14? If it was a highrise neck would bps increase more?
    www.geocities.com/viil3/Team.html

I've been told by some angel owners with those feed necks not to go over 12. You can do more but only in quick little spurts. Long strings you might see some chops. High rises can go up to 16. This is what i have been told.

P.S. If you can even get your angel up to 14bps
    www.teamrhythm.net

Rhythm milled freeflow cocker with E-blade...it's so nice having your own gun!!!

Sponsors:
    www.sirepaintball.com
    www.4freeflow.com
    Planet Eclipse
    Detroit Thunder/Draxxus

just shoot out about 20 shots really quick w/ any type of feed tube, give it about 1/4 of a sec. for your loader to refill the tube....

just don't go phycho and shoot like a whole tube in a short few seconds.

hmmm i have a HALO and it can spit out about 18 bps but it isn't rof its balls getting down there fast enough, i heard from chris goddard an e-mag vert can only get 14bps....

If you're looking for a new marker over your E-Mag, check out Matrices or Impys. Matrices are THE quietest marker I've heard. With the LPR mod on an Impulse you can achieve opperating pressure of 80psi and the marker will still cycle at 40psi.
    Team Wicked Malice-"Mess With the Best, Die Like the Rest!"

ive seen and shot impies... me no likes and matrix ill pass... besides i like angels and the prices will drop once the ir3's come out atleast 100 bucks or 2.... im curious what happens if u put a highrise on the fly? that will increase the 12bps thing wont it?

Yeah, but it will also increase your profile. Be careful going with an Angel. I'm just warning you, I don't like them at all. I'll trade ya your Emag for my.......car?....lol, joking, good luck on your new marker searching.

The flys arent really a whole lot better than stock. A little weight but its not a whole lot. Your a big boy, im sure u can stand a few more ounces. Stock black un-milled angels are just as good as a fly, and then if you want to spend money on a good mill pattern u can always get a ripper, or if you want the weight taken off you can get it feathered.
    Why go to the light, when darkness has its warmth too....
    Brak "I poop in the sink."
    EPIC - Warp - 68/45 Armageddon
    Black 2k LCD
    Green 99 Dark Angel

naw im a scronny, and its not weight purposes its to lower my profile in all seriosness... cuz i have a HALO adn that thing is pretty large! AND NOT IM NOT GETTING A WARP! Also the halo is bigger than 12v revs so will it even fit in an angel highrise? i noticed it almost breaks my elbows everytime i put it in it.... But im saying by putting the highrise on it i can ripp 14bps and not chop right?

yeah your can, but ya could just get a black angel, get black lowrise, black dye volumizer, sight rail, and all for about $50 and ya would save mo money.
    i'm gettin a all black ir3, i just want black, not bright colors.

if your relly wanting to save money take a look at akalmp's viking. its a pretty tight gun. and for only 5 bills

You shouldn't have to worry about high/low rise if you have a HALO. I'm planning on getting a HALO for my LED, because with the 12 volt and un-capped ROF... I skip a lot of balls.

And if you're set on getting an Angel, I'd recomend an LED. Everyone says "its hard to find parts" but its really not. Angelparts.com. LEDs also don't have the tendency to fry boards like old LCD's did, and you'll save a couple hundred dollars. Unless you reeeeeaally want a thermometer. But if you are getting an LCD, wait until like 2 weeks after the IR3 comes out... i'm sure LCD prices will be even lower then they are now.

Angels can only cycle so fast. LED's and early LCD can cycle 13 bps as stated by WDP. The fly II can cycle 14. Not too impressive compared you your emag huh? Maybe thats why everyone is dumping Angels for Emags....

Vil3 you may be able to trade your Emag for a nice 2k1 LCD...check paintballcity or pbnation
    Max Lundqvist's 1 of 2 Angel Joy A1
    DEMONIC Freeflow Cocker No. 4 of 13 My Feedback

If you can get paintballs in and down into the angel fast enough you could fire 16bps with ease with a halo. I say a guy take a 140 round tube and dump it into a halo and every ball came out in 5 seconds! If you guys can do your math right thats 28bps, there is a video floating around the net somewhere.
    95 S-10
    Alpine CDA-7893 HU
    Eclipse 33230 Amp
    Infinity References' 4X6's
    Infinity References' 6½'s
    2 10" Infinity References'

Some Nasty tint...and no more to come casue Im getting back into paintball

LED

Originally posted by PsychoMag
    Angels can only cycle so fast. LED's and early LCD can cycle 13 bps as stated by WDP.
    The LED's weren't limited to 13. If I turn the ROF POT on my LED all the way up, it cycles so fast that 3rd burst only fires the first shot - it doesn't even drop far enough to chop the next ball.

Tom

i dont know what the difference between a FLY I and a fly II is... either way im getting this kind http://www.actionvillage.com/010-0725.html is that a one or two?

Guys who cares how quiet a gun is....do you want a quiet car or one that sounds Bad (as in cool)....I personally would only want a quiet gun if I can shoot at someone from 15 feet and they can't hear me. No gun is nearly that quiet....
    --------------------------------------
    Pre-BE 12v Revolution w/ W.A.S. Turbo+
    (The Real Deal)
    -------------------------------------
    ***Hasty8... "I think paintball would be better served, at this stage in it development, if paintball products stayed in the paintball store." -couldn't have said it better myself ***

around the whole south i only know one guy(who kept it) that got an e-mag, and he didn't give up an angel for it, he gave up a clasic mag w/ elecd frame.
    i do know another guy who traded his angel for a e-mag, and he isn't too happy either.
    you have to give the e-mag time if its goin to become atlest close to top of the line.