Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 150 of 798

Thread: Official Venomous Designs Body Pre Order

  1. #121
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,590
    Sorry about the delay in response, everything is coming along...i should have something to show soon.


    Ratt: if your interested you can send me all the parts you want anno'd...i will be sending some stuff out this week

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    White Sands Missile Range, NM
    Posts
    885
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose
    Sorry about the delay in response, everything is coming along...i should have something to show soon.


    Ratt: if your interested you can send me all the parts you want anno'd...i will be sending some stuff out this week

    Sent you a PM

  3. #123
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    285
    any chance to just buy a raw body? no rail no anno pm me if so

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    141
    I bought ZERO's pre-order spot, how long before body and rail become available?

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    White Sands Missile Range, NM
    Posts
    885
    Mongoose...did you get my parts?

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,590
    Pm's have been sent out.

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    149
    I don't suppose there's an update for us 'Goose?

    On a slightly off topic note, I just remembered about the foregrips you were designing, whatever happened to those?

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,590
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer
    I don't suppose there's an update for us 'Goose?

    On a slightly off topic note, I just remembered about the foregrips you were designing, whatever happened to those?
    Funny thing you bring them up.....we just finalized three designs.....im in the process of having prototypes done and then i can find out how much they will cost. Good news is i will not be having a pre order this time...but i will offer the option to reserve one.

    i will be starting a "interest" thread to see how many i will be making

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,013
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose
    Funny thing you bring them up.....we just finalized three designs.....im in the process of having prototypes done and then i can find out how much they will cost. Good news is i will not be having a pre order this time...but i will offer the option to reserve one.

    i will be starting a "interest" thread to see how many i will be making
    Any preliminary pics? Have the designs changed from the ones you posted a couple of months back?
    Superbolt

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Hanceville, AL
    Posts
    120
    How are the bodies coming? Ready to anno yet?

  11. #131
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Hanceville, AL
    Posts
    120
    Still looking for a body update. One week bump.

  12. #132
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    4,146
    We briefly talked about them at Top Gun. Trust me, he's just as anxious if not more to get them in. I have 2 bodies on orders as well.

  13. #133
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Hanceville, AL
    Posts
    120
    Still, he could let the rest of us know that. You would think that these small run folks would learn from each others mistakes, and update people when they ask to be. Silence about one product when directly asked while you're pimping the next thing you're making doesn't look good.

  14. #134
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,590
    Quote Originally Posted by Daze
    Still, he could let the rest of us know that. You would think that these small run folks would learn from each others mistakes, and update people when they ask to be. Silence about one product when directly asked while you're pimping the next thing you're making doesn't look good.
    Sorry, been extremely busy with the holidays and with the start up of this business.

    Everything is moving along.....had a bit of a delay with the slugs but we are back on track.

    This will be our last PRE ORDER.......from now on all products will be made first.

  15. #135
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    White Sands Missile Range, NM
    Posts
    885
    That's probably a good idea, considering what's going on with PTP. Anyway, I got my parts from you today, and got them all together. She looks BEAUTIFUL!!! I'll get some pics posted when I put her in for MOTM. Thanks for all your help!

  16. #136
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,590
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratt
    That's probably a good idea, considering what's going on with PTP. Anyway, I got my parts from you today, and got them all together. She looks BEAUTIFUL!!! I'll get some pics posted when I put her in for MOTM. Thanks for all your help!
    I'm glad you like it..." you have my vote"

  17. #137
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    White Sands Missile Range, NM
    Posts
    885
    Would it be possible to get a barrel and and X-Valve done??

  18. #138
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Hanceville, AL
    Posts
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose
    Sorry, been extremely busy with the holidays and with the start up of this business.

    Everything is moving along.....had a bit of a delay with the slugs but we are back on track.

    This will be our last PRE ORDER.......from now on all products will be made first.
    Thank you. Glad to hear everything is moving along.

  19. #139
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,590
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratt
    Would it be possible to get a barrel and and X-Valve done??
    Barrel yes. valve, only if you break it all down including the lock pin......and there is no warranty given on the valve.

  20. #140
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,590
    NOW WOULD BE A GOOD TIME TO DOUBLE CHECK MY LISTS IN THIS THREAD AND MAKE SURE YOUR ON THEM IF YOU HAVE PR ORDERED A BODY.....If your missing on the list or i have the wrong info please let me know ASAP


    I will update the lists with the feednecks that have been ordered

    The List of Body designs will be made in this order:

    1. Noxious
    2. EP
    3. Toxic
    4. Syclone
    5. Helium

    this list is based on the total amount ordered for each design.
    The second and final run on these designs will be done later and there will not be a pre order
    The total number of bodies made will match the number of rails that have been made.
    NO MORE WILL EVER BE MADE "of these designs"

    Thank you everyone for your patience, once again we would like to provide you with the highest quality product possible.

    Christian

  21. #141
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    61
    My body on the list all good

    Just dont forget the Rail that you should have for me waiting for the bodies to finish up..

  22. #142
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,590
    Quote Originally Posted by lil'Greg
    My body on the list all good

    Just dont forget the Rail that you should have for me waiting for the bodies to finish up..
    Got it

  23. #143
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Hanceville, AL
    Posts
    120
    PM'ed

  24. #144
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,590
    Quote Originally Posted by Daze
    PM'ed
    got it thanks

  25. #145
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    358

    All is well

    Looks good to me

    Let me know when you are close to anno as I am thinking of sending a rai in and doing one body and rail in the venom red

    Chris

  26. #146
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,590
    Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Thing
    Looks good to me

    Let me know when you are close to anno as I am thinking of sending a rai in and doing one body and rail in the venom red

    Chris
    You got it

  27. #147
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    118
    everything looks good
    I'm looking forward to seeing these come out, in fact I think I'm more excited than I was about christmas :P

  28. #148
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    1,782
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose
    NOW WOULD BE A GOOD TIME TO DOUBLE CHECK MY LISTS IN THIS THREAD AND MAKE SURE YOUR ON THEM IF YOU HAVE PR ORDERED A BODY.....If your missing on the list or i have the wrong info please let me know ASAP


    I will update the lists with the feednecks that have been ordered

    The List of Body designs will be made in this order:

    1. Noxious
    2. EP
    3. Toxic
    4. Syclone
    5. Helium

    this list is based on the total amount ordered for each design.
    The second and final run on these designs will be done later and there will not be a pre order
    The total number of bodies made will match the number of rails that have been made.
    NO MORE WILL EVER BE MADE "of these designs"

    Thank you everyone for your patience, once again we would like to provide you with the highest quality product possible.

    Christian
    EP body Gloss Black and # 5
    Thanks Christian. Your products are pure seks

  29. #149
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Schenectady NY
    Posts
    478
    My info looks good.

  30. #150
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    With My boy friend Reaper
    Posts
    270
    noxious body #11

    toxic body # 5

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •