Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Official Venomous Designs Body Pre Order

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Official Venomous Designs Body Pre Order

The designs have been finalized and we are ready to start making some bodies.

Unfortunately the only way to bring these to light is with a pre order.

All the designs are RT length and to AGD specs.

They will all be set up for Dual Detents.

ALL Bodies will be sold polished and anno'd with clip and ring included.

You will have the choice of Gloss Black, Dust Black or Venom Red

This will be a limited run and all bodies will be numbered. If you already own the matching rail, we will send you the same numbered body.

The Price is the same for all designs $265.00

Shipping will be $7 "48 states"
    International shipping is $26+
    USPS Priority

If you are interested please post here and send a $100 deposit to Venomousdesigns@yahoo.com PLEASE note your BEO/AO name, Which design you want and what finish.

UPDATE: With the help of Silent Stalkers Paintball...we have acquired some CCM feednecks.
    We plan to "venomize" these and offer them as an option to everyone that has purchased a body. The Price is gonna be $30.
    Further details will be released soon.

UPDATE MAY 4 2010

We are starting the second and last batch of these bodies. once these are all made no more will ever be made again. If anyone would like to reserve and guarantee a body please post here or email me asap.

Here is a current list of all the bodies left for sale.

Helium-8
    Syclone-7
    EP-4
    Noxious-8
    Toxic-12

We are gonna start the slugs soon so this batch goes alot faster.

Thank you and long live AGD

Christian
    Last edited by Mongoose; 05-04-2010 at 02:08 PM.

5 Different BODY Designs

1) NOXIOUS

2) TOXIC

3) SYCLONE

4) HELIUM

5) EP

PLEASE NOTE: RAILS ARE NOT INCLUDED
    Last edited by Mongoose; 08-19-2009 at 03:32 PM.

Pre Order List

Redic- Noxious-Venom Red DEPOSIT PAID
    ..........Toxic-Gloss Black

Big Evil- Helium-Dust Black DEPOSIT PAID
    ........... Toxic- Dust Black
    ........... Noxious Dust Black

Pillage- Toxic- Gloss Black DEPOSIT PAID

Dirge- Syclone- Gloss Black DEPOSIT PAID
    ......... EP- Gloss Black

Ando- Noxious- Venom Red DEPOSIT PAID
    ......... EP- Gloss Black

wrathbringer- Noxious- Gloss Black DEPOSIT PAID

Shirow- Noxious- Dust Black DEPOSIT PAID

Spazmok- Noxious Dust Black DEPOSIT PAID
    ............... Helium Venom Red

Splat15k- EP- Gloss Black DEPOSIT PAID

Zonedrifter- Noxious DEPOSIT PAID

Joebob- EP- Gloss Black DEPOSIT PAID

Ezccreation- EP- Gloss Black DEPOSIT PAID

Smoothice- Noxious-Gloss Black DEPOSIT PAID

Rudz- Noxious-Gloss Black

Practice Target- Syclone-Dust Black

Lil greg- Syclone- Gloss Black DEPOSIT PAID

Mouth- Toxic Gloss Black PAID IN FULL

Sea Chip- Noxious-Dust Black DEPOSIT PAID
    .............. Helium-Gloss Black

KCombs9- Gloss Black DEPOSIT PAID

SSP- EP Gloss Black

Tonnn- EP-Gloss Black- DEPOSIT PAID

Daze- Noxious- Gloss Black PAID IN FULL

PB Chappy- Noxious Gloss Black- PAID IN FULL

Gunman 2000- Toxic- Polished PAID IN FULL

Swampthing- Toxic Gloss Black DEPOSIT PAID
    ....................Noxious Gloss Black

RossT - Toxic Dust Black- PAID IN FULL

Tombola- Noxious Gloss Black
    .............. Toxic Dust Black
    Butros- Noxious Gloss Back DEPOSIT PAID

Jwatts- Noxious- Dust Black- DEPOSIT PAID

Smeek- EP- Venom Red- Deposit Paid

arzosah - Syclone - Gloss Black Deposit Paid

Fishmishin- EP - Paid in full

SOLD OUT on First Run
    Last edited by Mongoose; 03-02-2010 at 04:03 PM.

NOXIOUS (Venom Red) and EP (Gloss Black)

I won't be able to get you the money till the end of the month so...My last purchase 0'ed out my account So worth it tho
    Last edited by Ando; 08-19-2009 at 09:15 PM.

The day has finally come! Put me down for a Gloss Black Noxious body, I'm sending payment right now

BTW I'm assuming no detents come with the body?

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer

The day has finally come! Put me down for a Gloss Black Noxious body, I'm sending payment right now

BTW I'm assuming no detents come with the body?
    i am working on getting a deal with the AGD Detents and also some CCM feednecks

Dust Black Noxious Body for sure. Still humming and hawing if I want any of the others. Will let you know asap. Probably sending the deposit tonight or tomorrow for the nox.

Edit: Deposit sent for Nox body . Still may get the toxic.
    Last edited by Spazmok; 08-20-2009 at 10:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose
    i am working on getting a deal with the AGD Detents and also some CCM feednecks
    Awesome! Though for those that already DO have a feedneck they're going to swap onto the body will there be a credit? (My gut instinct says no, but it's worth a shot)

Speaking of feednecks and it's probably too early to ask, but do you know if there will be any compatibility issues with the RPG Sub-Zero feedneck? I've heard that on some bodies that it won't sit properly unless the body is milled slightly to accommodate it, so I'm eager to see if the same is true here...

Dust black noxious! Payment sent!
    Last edited by Shirow; 08-28-2009 at 01:50 PM.
    Superbolt

Oh I guess I'll put a deposit down on a Toxic body, in raw polished I guess.
    I have to wait for tuesday cause of the long weekend.

Hey mongoose, your pm box is full.
    looking at the list, you have me marked down for a gloss black ep, I asked for a dust black noxious body, thatd be great if you would correct that.

I was also thinking of getting a helium body in venom red, but was only considering this if you still had some toxic rails left in gloss black. anyhow, pm me and let me know what the situation is like. thanks!

no... a preorder deposit is to secure your place in line and if you back out is non refundable. If the manufacturer terminated the project then the preorder deposits should be refunded.

he also said in that statement that those who paid in full will get their money back... so if those of you who have paid a deposit want their money back pay him the rest and he'll give you a refund

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    no... a preorder deposit is to secure your place in line and if you back out is non refundable. If the manufacturer terminated the project then the preorder deposits should be refunded.

he also said in that statement that those who paid in full will get their money back... so if those of you who have paid a deposit want their money back pay him the rest and he'll give you a refund
    I know a little something about contract law so here is my humble addition:

A contract like this could only be terminated by Venomous Designs if it became impossible to perform (i.e. there would be no materials available and no machines anywhere that could complete the project would render it impossible), it appears from his email that it only became harder to perform his end since the bodies did not meet spec (that is his problem, not one the buyer has to assume). This is what in legal terms makes it a frustrated contract as opposed to impossible, which he seems to be asserting. He still was required to meet his end of the bargain (producing a product he promised to deliver) even though it became harder for him. In addition, he did not provide any terms governing the agreement in regards to the deposit from what I can tell, going off of course what started this debacle on page one of the thread. This goes to say I think there is a good legal argument for the deposit money to be refunded also, depending on how much is involved and it is worth the time and effort for those who paid a deposit without paying the full amount.

My two cents.

youre welcome

Are the feednecks clamping with a bolt (like the subzero) or with a lever arm?

pre oder

Put me down for a Noxious dust black with rail and venom feedneck, deposit being sent asap.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatts
    Put me down for a Noxious dust black with rail and venom feedneck, deposit being sent asap.
    You got it Please remember to leave your name and what your getting with paypal

Quote Originally Posted by Shirow
    Are the feednecks clamping with a bolt (like the subzero) or with a lever arm?
    With a bolt.

everyone has been updated

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose
    With a bolt.
    Sorry if this has been answered earlier, didn't see it in the thread - but what is different about these than regular feednecks? I saw they are laser engraved, but with what? Is there any other difference?

Quote Originally Posted by Shirow
    Sorry if this has been answered earlier, didn't see it in the thread - but what is different about these than regular feednecks? I saw they are laser engraved, but with what? Is there any other difference?
    Basically its just cosmetic. Anno and some custom laser work.

I hate to be "that guy" but do you have any sort of updates for us Mongoose?

any chance to just buy a raw body? no rail no anno pm me if so

I bought ZERO's pre-order spot, how long before body and rail become available?

Mongoose...did you get my parts?

Pm's have been sent out.

I don't suppose there's an update for us 'Goose?

On a slightly off topic note, I just remembered about the foregrips you were designing, whatever happened to those?

hello been very long time and another child ago since ive been on. but was lookin for a update on the EP bodies? Ive already palced a order and paid for it via paypal...months ago.

I was the one that had the SAMURAI laser engraving done. Just didnt see my name on the list and was wondering how soon theyd be done, THANKS.

I have already recieved my raila dn grip and JUST LOVE IT! some of the best work ive seen in some time, from the sweet curves to the silky smooth high gloss finish. Plus the laser engraving was all to sweet!

THANKS AGAIN!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SAMURAI "PREDATOR"
    hello been very long time and another child ago since ive been on. but was lookin for a update on the EP bodies? Ive already palced a order and paid for it via paypal...months ago.

I was the one that had the SAMURAI laser engraving done. Just didnt see my name on the list and was wondering how soon theyd be done, THANKS.

I have already recieved my raila dn grip and JUST LOVE IT! some of the best work ive seen in some time, from the sweet curves to the silky smooth high gloss finish. Plus the laser engraving was all to sweet!

THANKS AGAIN!!!!!
    Hey,
    congrats on the new baby
    The Ep Bodies are second on the order so they should be done soon, right after the noxious.
    I cant wait to finally see the complete EP setup. Do you have a frame? if not i suggest getting a M90 from Magnus.
    Also let me know if you want a CCM feedneck for your body.

I'm glad you like the rail and EPG...the body should make it all come together nicely.

So how will this all work when the bodies are being machined? Will the bodies be sent to the annodizer as the different types are machined, then sent out? Will you wait until all the bodies are finished before you get them annodized?

I'm just curious about whether I'll be getting my Noxious body sooner rather than later

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer
    So how will this all work when the bodies are being machined? Will the bodies be sent to the annodizer as the different types are machined, then sent out? Will you wait until all the bodies are finished before you get them annodized?

I'm just curious about whether I'll be getting my Noxious body sooner rather than later
    yes no and yes

i will be sending them out to get annod as they are being machined....i will be doing them in batches......i'm doing this to get these out to everyone ASAP