Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Official Venomous Designs Body Pre Order

Im waiting on a syclone body and rail. Im fine with waiting, but if im in the minority (or the only one) on this im allright with a refund.

You're serious? If having a sharp tongue and a just reason to use it is childish you can call me the king of the playground. I didn't supply you a picture and so you will refuse to do business with me? That is a little hypocritical dont you think... We've been asking for truthful updates for how long (which we didn't get) and yet we've still been throwing money your way.

So where does this stand, how long for what parts and/or which parts am i being refunded on at this point?

I have a deposit on a helium body and rail that I would like refunded . Also I got a V1 grip to go with it but would like that refunded as well

Quote Originally Posted by Spazmok
    You're serious? If having a sharp tongue and a just reason to use it is childish you can call me the king of the playground. I didn't supply you a picture and so you will refuse to do business with me? That is a little hypocritical dont you think... We've been asking for truthful updates for how long (which we didn't get) and yet we've still been throwing money your way.

So where does this stand, how long for what parts and/or which parts am i being refunded on at this point?
    Im referring to many of your other posts, We are really trying to get these finished....we honestly dont have a date to give...im sorry if thats not the answer your looking for but thats all i can say right now. 90% of everything we have made is in our customers hands....they have been shipped with no issues........i understand we have a few bodies left and a batch of stuff coming back from anno along with a batch of stuff coming from hydro.
    I tried posting the timetables given to me by the companies that were doing the work needed, but that didnt work. At this point all i can say is that we are continuing to work on them and they will be finished.

Bumbabeef, most of the feedback im getting is to make the bodies rather then the refund.
    I have spoke to the machinist and i was told they will be completed.....so we will be continuing the run and once they are finished i will ship them out ASAP.

Figured id up this thread since the evo grips were supposed to be started after these bodies were finished. Id rather see updates in their appropriate threads.

you guys can complain all you want...i got mine and it rips!!! and everyone asking "what the hell is that???" #7 of 30 here!!!

You got yours because it was one of the 3 most popular ones of the lot he is/was making. I choose the one that had the least amount of milling/smoothest look and this got stonewalled. Have fun with yours at least he kept the majority happy. I can wait I know he is trying to make it all work, I don't know any details but I can wait it out. Its not like I don't have other markers to shoot when I play.

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo816
    you guys can complain all you want...i got mine and it rips!!! and everyone asking "what the hell is that???" #7 of 30 here!!!
    I wouldn't complain if I got mine also. The majority of us that are complaining is the lack of updates and response from Mongoose. It takes about 3 months for him to respond. I've emailed him, and sent him PMs on here and on Facebook but I get a response once in awhile. Some people aren't even waiting on bodies or grips but small things that have nothing to do with either run yet they haven't gotten any of those parts.

still no reply on a refund or signs of parts... shocking.

Anno Came in!! Still waiting on Hydro...still getting the run around, but managed to speak to the new owner and should have it very soon.

I will start getting together all orders that were waiting on anno'd parts to complete the order.

Does that include foregrips?

what about refunds that you promised

still waiting for my noxious and toxic bodies. will they ever be made?

still waiting on my helium body, toxic rail, cf grip 1 & 2, evo grip 1 & 2.... or all of my money back.

Update on the shipping of said items?

"I GOT MY V1 GRIP IN TODAY!"

..said no one in this forum ever.

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil

I figured you were posting in here to let everyone know his body had been found in a flop house under a dead hooker or something.

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil

Hey there is people saying it now lol.

Been away for a long time,

Are these orders being finalised if so is mine still there (really hope so)

have had no emails since invoice of final payment...... 2 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by lil'Greg View Post
    Been away for a long time,

Are these orders being finalised if so is mine still there (really hope so)

have had no emails since invoice of final payment...... 2 years ago
    You'll have to email him and inquire (and hope he responds). Some people have gotten their orders and some people are still left empty handed.

Is there a deadline in the US for sueing somebody in situations like this?

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    I smell a logo submission for the Living Legends jerseys!

Quote Originally Posted by audioSLAVE View Post

LOL I dont want a VD logo on mine :P

Quote Originally Posted by Tombola View Post
    Is there a deadline in the US for sueing somebody in situations like this?
    Seven years I believe. But don't quote me.

I am disappointed, this transaction has well put a sour taste in my mouth in regards to paintball "Communities". This is shameful.
    Due to my Location there is **** all i can do other than plead with the people from the states who have been ripped off to continue the good fight so that i may get something back. either a product or my money returned...

total bull****
    Last edited by lil'Greg; 06-23-2013 at 03:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kfletch View Post
    Seven years I believe. But don't quote me.
    A breach of contract issue wouldn't be governed by Federal law, it would be governed by State law. First you'd have a conflicts issue to determine which state to sue in. Then you'd have to determine that State's statute of limitations on a breach of contract matter. 10 years is not uncommon.

Quote Originally Posted by audioSLAVE View Post
    I'd hope not. No offense, but I'd rather have the jersey just about 'Mags, and not the images of sex, drugs and rock & roll. I've got a 4-year-old son at home who is very inquisitive. I'd rather not be limited to wearing the jersey when he's not around.

I know that's going to be boring and tame by some standards, but it is the most inclusive.

(BTW: rock & roll ain't bad, it was just a figure of speech lol)

I think it was just a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    I think it was just a joke.
    I figured it was, really. Reading my reply again it sounded like I was miffed, but I wasn't. Just an over-the-top reply, partly for humor. Hard to convey in text I realize.