Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Venomous Designs Body Pre Order

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose
    Just let me know, i'm down to 4 left.

Already?

Quote Originally Posted by SSP REAPER
    Better to order now while our supplies last. We only brought in a select number of each size for this limited offer by Venomous Designs

Nice, I will take a 1.5" low-pro (not no-pro) in gloss black and Venomized, of course. Do I need to send a PM?

Side note: Empire Prophecy users should opt for the 1.5" low-pro instead of the 1.0" no-pro. Will it work with the no-pro? Yes, but it doesn't feel as secure as it should be.

Hmm, I'm tempted to get a Gloss Black Venomized CCM Feedneck, but I'm still waiting to hear about about the Noxious Body/RPG Sub-Zero Feedneck compatibility and if there's any issues.

Ah nuts, put me down for one anyways! BTW did you get my PM about the serial number Mongoose? I'd like #21 if you didn't get it.

EDIT: That's a 1.5" No Rise Gloss Black Feedneck, speaking of which do the 1" hold on well?

Put me down for two 1 1/2" no rise "venomized" gloss black feednecks please Mongoose.

Gracias!

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil
    Already?

Now i'm down to 3 bodies left.

Everyone that is ordering a "Venomized" feedneck, please post here what you want and i will add it with your body order. It can be paid for now or when the bodies are done.

All "Venomized" feednecks will be shipped out with the bodies.

"Venomized" feednecks

Are you having special ones done up for the bodies or are these the same ones from the other thread?
    The 2 I purchased on the other thread are for the Nox and EP bodies I'm getting from you but if there's something special about the ones here then I'll rather get these.

Let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Ando
    "Venomized" feednecks

Are you having special ones done up for the bodies or are these the same ones from the other thread?
    The 2 I purchased on the other thread are for the Nox and EP bodies I'm getting from you but if there's something special about the ones here then I'll rather get these.

Let me know.
    Yes, "Venomized" Feednecks are being offered to everyone that has ordered a body.

They are basically getting annod and laser'd by us.

I can switch your order.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer
    Hmm, I'm tempted to get a Gloss Black Venomized CCM Feedneck, but I'm still waiting to hear about about the Noxious Body/RPG Sub-Zero Feedneck compatibility and if there's any issues.

Ah nuts, put me down for one anyways! BTW did you get my PM about the serial number Mongoose? I'd like #21 if you didn't get it.

EDIT: That's a 1.5" No Rise Gloss Black Feedneck, speaking of which do the 1" hold on well?

I'm not 100% certain that the Sub Zero's will fit our bodies. To be safe i would say NO for now

if you have any feednecks left I would like to grab 2 venomized feednecks off you with my order. 1" no pro gloss black feedneck/venom red clamp, and an all dust black (clamp & neck) venomized 1.5" no rise.

Yes, "Venomized" Feednecks are being offered to everyone that has ordered a body.

They are basically getting annod and laser'd by us.

I can switch your order.
    Edit:
    Plz do, thanks. Both gloss black No Pro. 1 with red ring and the other black ring.
    Last edited by Ando; 10-06-2009 at 03:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spazmok
    if you have any feednecks left I would like to grab 2 venomized feednecks off you with my order. 1" no pro gloss black feedneck/venom red clamp, and an all dust black (clamp & neck) venomized 1.5" no rise.
    You got it

Ando: I updated your order

Not to be a Nervous Nancy, but could I bother you for a confirmation of the addition of the 1.5" low-pro venomized gloss black feedneck to my EP Body order?

Thank you sir!

Quote Originally Posted by splat15k
    Not to be a Nervous Nancy, but could I bother you for a confirmation of the addition of the 1.5" low-pro venomized gloss black feedneck to my EP Body order?

Thank you sir!
    Your Good

If you have any left I would like a 1.5" black one. Dust if possible if not gloss would be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by RossT
    If you have any left I would like a 1.5" black one. Dust if possible if not gloss would be ok.
    I sure do. i have updated your order

Hey, if it isn't too late, could I change my feedneck to a 1" rather than 1.5"? Thanks Mongoose

would also like to get a feedneck with my body people update my order if you have any left

Are the feednecks clamping with a bolt (like the subzero) or with a lever arm?
    Superbolt

pre oder

Put me down for a Noxious dust black with rail and venom feedneck, deposit being sent asap.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatts
    Put me down for a Noxious dust black with rail and venom feedneck, deposit being sent asap.
    You got it Please remember to leave your name and what your getting with paypal

Quote Originally Posted by Shirow
    Are the feednecks clamping with a bolt (like the subzero) or with a lever arm?
    With a bolt.

everyone has been updated

With a bolt.
    Sorry if this has been answered earlier, didn't see it in the thread - but what is different about these than regular feednecks? I saw they are laser engraved, but with what? Is there any other difference?

Quote Originally Posted by Shirow
    Sorry if this has been answered earlier, didn't see it in the thread - but what is different about these than regular feednecks? I saw they are laser engraved, but with what? Is there any other difference?
    Basically its just cosmetic. Anno and some custom laser work.

I hate to be "that guy" but do you have any sort of updates for us Mongoose?

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer
    I hate to be "that guy" but do you have any sort of updates for us Mongoose?
    Damn he beat me to being that guy. I'm always that guy, but I'm just anxious.

Quote Originally Posted by joebob09
    Damn he beat me to being that guy. I'm always that guy, but I'm just anxious.
    Trust me i know how you feel.....i cant wait to see these when they are done.

I will keep everyone updated

That guy is back...

ill try again, any update?

Trust me i know how you feel.....i cant wait to see these when they are done.

I will keep everyone updated

I REALLY want a Noxious body to go with my rail. Unfortunately, I am still trying to pay for my PTP body (I am half-tempted to sell that pre-order spot...), so I can't afford one of these bodies right now. What are the chances you will be doing another run of these bodies in the future? Also, I would like to get the rest of my gun anodized to match my Venom Red Noxious rail. Who does your anno?