Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Venomous Designs Body Pre Order

And he makes T-shirts too !!! here is one of Mongoose's shirt designs on my wife

Will u change ZERO's preorder spot to reflect my purchase of said spot, and don't forget the rail as well, thanks can't wait!!

Quote Originally Posted by Butros
    Will u change ZERO's preorder spot to reflect my purchase of said spot, and don't forget the rail as well, thanks can't wait!!
    Done

Sterling: Hope you like the T-Shirt

Looks good, but just to confirm I've requested Noxious Body #21

OMG I'm so offended by the (.) (.)

Quote Originally Posted by Ando
    sure you are

No major update.......we are working hard on these...full steam ahead

Just wanted to say we are still working 100% on these...should have some pics of progress very soon

Quote Originally Posted by Ando
    you should be
    cause they belong to my wife

The fans demand an update! I speak for them... maybe.

Oh, and how are those grips coming along? Seriously, I can't waif for those, I'll probably buy like four of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Zone Drifter
    The fans demand an update! I speak for them... maybe.

Oh, and how are those grips coming along? Seriously, I can't waif for those, I'll probably buy like four of them.
    We are getting there....the grips will be released after the bodies are finished.

Hey Moongoose.

How long approx. for the bodies? I have to reserve some money for them. this/next month?

Quote Originally Posted by Tombola
    Hey Moongoose.

How long approx. for the bodies? I have to reserve some money for them. this/next month?
    Yes please, times are tight, need to set the $$ aside before the ole lady takes it from me.......

Yes please, times are tight, need to set the $$ aside before the ole lady takes it from me.......
    Start setting it aside.....we shouldnt be much longer

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose
    Start setting it aside.....we shouldnt be much longer
    You spoke of pics of progress.....got any? PLEASE!!

hello been very long time and another child ago since ive been on. but was lookin for a update on the EP bodies? Ive already palced a order and paid for it via paypal...months ago.

I was the one that had the SAMURAI laser engraving done. Just didnt see my name on the list and was wondering how soon theyd be done, THANKS.

I have already recieved my raila dn grip and JUST LOVE IT! some of the best work ive seen in some time, from the sweet curves to the silky smooth high gloss finish. Plus the laser engraving was all to sweet!

THANKS AGAIN!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SAMURAI "PREDATOR"
    hello been very long time and another child ago since ive been on. but was lookin for a update on the EP bodies? Ive already palced a order and paid for it via paypal...months ago.

I was the one that had the SAMURAI laser engraving done. Just didnt see my name on the list and was wondering how soon theyd be done, THANKS.

I have already recieved my raila dn grip and JUST LOVE IT! some of the best work ive seen in some time, from the sweet curves to the silky smooth high gloss finish. Plus the laser engraving was all to sweet!

THANKS AGAIN!!!!!
    Hey,
    congrats on the new baby
    The Ep Bodies are second on the order so they should be done soon, right after the noxious.
    I cant wait to finally see the complete EP setup. Do you have a frame? if not i suggest getting a M90 from Magnus.
    Also let me know if you want a CCM feedneck for your body.

I'm glad you like the rail and EPG...the body should make it all come together nicely.

So how will this all work when the bodies are being machined? Will the bodies be sent to the annodizer as the different types are machined, then sent out? Will you wait until all the bodies are finished before you get them annodized?

I'm just curious about whether I'll be getting my Noxious body sooner rather than later

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer
    So how will this all work when the bodies are being machined? Will the bodies be sent to the annodizer as the different types are machined, then sent out? Will you wait until all the bodies are finished before you get them annodized?

I'm just curious about whether I'll be getting my Noxious body sooner rather than later
    yes no and yes

i will be sending them out to get annod as they are being machined....i will be doing them in batches......i'm doing this to get these out to everyone ASAP

Got any pics for us? Please??

Got any pics for us? Please??
    i will...give me 24hrs

YES on the feed neck will have to send you the difference on that. THANKS those are gona be nice.

JUST CURIOUS ONCE ITS TOGETHER CAN I SEND IT BACK TO HAVE A COMPLETE RE_GRAVING OVER THE ENTIRE GUN? I wana see it first together and then chose if i want it covered or not. thanks

GREAT WORK!

Quote Originally Posted by SAMURAI "PREDATOR"
    YES on the feed neck will have to send you the difference on that. THANKS those are gona be nice.

JUST CURIOUS ONCE ITS TOGETHER CAN I SEND IT BACK TO HAVE A COMPLETE RE_GRAVING OVER THE ENTIRE GUN? I wana see it first together and then chose if i want it covered or not. thanks

GREAT WORK!
    Absolutely

i will...give me 24hrs
    "Patiently" waiting.....

i will...give me 24hrs
    can't wait to see these pics man hook us up.....

Give the man a little slack. He is very busy producing some of THE finest aftermarket mag bodies and rails.

He's at the mercy of his guys cutting the bodies unfortunately.

Once he get them he'll post them.

Quote Originally Posted by SSP REAPER
    Give the man a little slack. He is very busy producing some of THE finest aftermarket mag bodies and rails.
    He's online enough to say "couldn't get the pictures today, I'll try again", though. Why make promises you don't have to, break them, and not just post that you couldn't get by the shop instead of the radio silence? If he's so busy, why can he make posts in other threads in the mean time?

Same old complaint about the dealers forums though. It seems that communication follow through is something you lose as soon as you post a thread in this section.

I do not agree with your statement about lack of communication from the dealers. Ando is correct in saying he is at the mercy of his machinist who is cutting his body designs. Why stir the pot to cause trouble so you can get a little giggle out of it? Mongoose has never screwed anyone or ran off with their money so why bother him? Have you considered his machinist may be in another state completely and he is relying on him to relay the information? Please look before you leap and remember that at least some of us here are bringing great new items to the table to keep the passion of the AUTOMAG alive.

Quote Originally Posted by SSP REAPER
    I do not agree with your statement about lack of communication from the dealers. Ando is correct in saying he is at the mercy of his machinist who is cutting his body designs. Why stir the pot to cause trouble so you can get a little giggle out of it? Mongoose has never screwed anyone or ran off with their money so why bother him? Have you considered his machinist may be in another state completely and he is relying on him to relay the information? Please look before you leap and remember that at least some of us here are bringing great new items to the table to keep the passion of the AUTOMAG alive.

That's not the point at all. We understand Mongoose is a great guy and certainly makes a helluva product. And we understand that he is dealing with a machinist that he has to relay information from. But WHY post 5 days ago that he needs 24 hours for pictures if there were no pictures. And I'm sure he's paying the machinist enough that he could call and say "hey man look these guys are anxious, and I PROMISED THEM PICTURES, please snap a couple of pics and send 'em my way!!"

This may just be what he did, but we haven't seen them, maybe the machinist never sent them to him or maybe he never asked for them.

We're not "calling him out" or "questioning him" or anything like that. It's just that we have paid some or all of the money for something we're SUPER excited about and never really get a good quality update on the progress. It's always, "coming along nicely" or "I'll get progress pics up soon"(first one of those was in NOVEMBER mind you).

We're not "stirring the pot" just trying to see what's happening with our money and what's going on with the progress of something we're really anxious to see!!

[/RANT]

I completely understand as I am invested in this as well as all of you. I will call Mongoose and see if he can get you guys some pictures.