Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Venomous Designs Body Pre Order

It isn't a matter of being "that guy". Mongoose is online more days than he isn't. Given that, it isn't much to ask that he answers questions in his own thread in a timely fashion. It would be one thing if he were on here as little as Tuna, cyberrave, or the ptp crew.

It isn't a matter of not being answered if he's busy. Its a matter of not being answered, but seeing him active in other threads. If he has time to goof off in the Tunaball threads, he has time to post "still waiting, hang in there guys" here.

Yes, I get that it's an unnecessary update. Personally, I'm content to wait for the updates as Mongoose gives them (as long as they aren't months apart), but the question was asked. Leaving it hanging out there in a public place while you're active in other areas is bad form.

I did end up emailing Mongoose so maybe that's why he didn't feel the need to answer my question here on the forum.

My question was about having my items by LL3 (may 29), He said he is working very hard to get them done and is sorry its taken so long, made no promise about having it by LL3. He said he will find a way to make it up to "you guys" not just me but everyone.

I'm sure we'll hear something soon......

hello again all.... bodies are lookin great. i was just making sure everything is going to plan...lol. But wanted to touch base and even though im waitin on EP body i want the dual detents and sweet feedneck as well.

Id posted earlier or emailed about feedneck< but wanted to amke sure it was a go. Cant wait my raila dn front grip are by far the sweetest todat....and the engravin was the sweetest part. wish i could post pics.

But ill be at LL3

Although i am on AO and BEO often it doesnt mean i always check every thread all the time.

I was waiting on my anno shop to give me something that i could pass along.....i dont feel that i need to update something with no update at all.

everyone knows where the parts are and what is going on. The only issue right now is time. i want them finished ASAP.
    Because i do not anno them myself, i am at the mercy of the anno shop.

We have alot of things going on right now, but i will tell you finishing these bodies is our first priority.

Dont rock the boat now.....we are almost to shore.

lol i like rocking the boat, tipping it is even better. lol dont be bothered by peoples impatience, you know how it goes around here. as soon as there is a preorder for something we get anxious and want it right away. Products take time to make and get finished properly. I applaud you for taking something like this on,
    keep up the good work

Quote Originally Posted by reckid1986
    lol i like rocking the boat, tipping it is even better. lol dont be bothered by peoples impatience, you know how it goes around here. as soon as there is a preorder for something we get anxious and want it right away. Products take time to make and get finished properly. I applaud you for taking something like this on,
    keep up the good work

Agreed! I think you're doing a fantastic job and I'm definitely looking forward to all the goodies coming our way.

still waiting on the venomous hookers!

Quote Originally Posted by joebob09
    still waiting on the venomous hookers!
    Toothless...

Cant afford the Venomous hookers. Spent too much money on other Venomous products...

still here.....bodies are being made fast.....anno is taking forever

i will have them soon

Since my toxic body isn't getting annoed does that mean it'll ship out a lil sooner than the rest?

looking forward to seeing how they all turn out, the Noxious bodies looked quite nice. Almost made me wish I had gotten one.

Goose, who you using for anno? Just had some stuff come back from CA, same shop CCM uses for their anno. 14 pieces turn around barely more than a week......

Just curious if you need to find someone else to do the anno for you. From BigEvil's post on the 2nd, they have been in anno since then. It's the 27th now.....

I bet you ARE frustrated with this process. It'll work itself out, but maybe look to a different shop?

Magnus Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose
    still here.....bodies are being made fast.....anno is taking forever

i will have them soon

I am in the same boat. The anno company that I have used for years went from begging me for work to back up for 30+ days.

Quote Originally Posted by Butros
    Goose, who you using for anno? Just had some stuff come back from CA, same shop CCM uses for their anno. 14 pieces turn around barely more than a week......

Just curious if you need to find someone else to do the anno for you. From BigEvil's post on the 2nd, they have been in anno since then. It's the 27th now.....

I bet you ARE frustrated with this process. It'll work itself out, but maybe look to a different shop?
    Pretty sure I used the same company as you did. It took about 2 weeks, but the quality was far superior to any other aftermarket anno I have ever seen.

or threaten a new shop, you have so many orders they will be missing out on money without you. you have more pull than you may think.

we are in the process of talking to three other shops......i just wanna make sure the colors match the rails.

Butros pm me who you used please

Done

can you pm me too.
    im in cali i just put some major cash down on half a million cnc.
    i need an annoer for my cnc parts i am making for my company.

thankyou,
    knownothingmags.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose
    we are in the process of talking to three other shops......i just wanna make sure the colors match the rails.

Butros pm me who you used please
    I would think the black is pretty likely to match, I guess the dust finish might be slightly diff tho
    Superbolt

Quote Originally Posted by Shirow
    I would think the black is pretty likely to match, I guess the dust finish might be slightly diff tho

Actually, blacks and reds are the toughest to match. Annoing is part science, part art. Unfortunately many times more than not the outcome depends on what mexican is working in the shop on your parts that day.

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil
    Actually, blacks and reds are the toughest to match. Annoing is part science, part art. Unfortunately many times more than not the outcome depends on what mexican is working in the shop on your parts that day.
    Mongoose, please have my body annoed by an illegal. Thanks!

We cut marvelous grass too...
    Last edited by Ando; 05-28-2010 at 08:58 AM.

i love this.

So.....we're still gonna get an email when they ship right?

I don't care if an illegal or a damn monkey anno's my body!!

so are we to the point were we can just ask for our parts raw and find our own anno source?

No I'm pretty sure they were already sent off for anno. Should be any day now I think....

Well, any new news? Got me valve and frame yesterday I'm ready!

The situation with anodizers right now is so friggin retarded you wouldn't believe.

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil
    The situation with anodizers right now is so friggin retarded you wouldn't believe.

Try me......Lol