Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Venomous Designs Body Pre Order

Quote Originally Posted by kcombs9
    once you see how simple it is too put parts together you will /facepalm and go at it. PM tuna if you have questions about piecing one together.

You can't really put a part in the wrong place and mess anything up with only 2 bolts holding every thing together.
    Thanks kcombs9 for the information. lol You never know what kind of silliness I will get myself into. But it is good to know it isn't as complex as I think it is. Do you need a torque wrench for any of the bolts you are talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Almon
    Thanks kcombs9 for the information. lol You never know what kind of silliness I will get myself into. But it is good to know it isn't as complex as I think it is. Do you need a torque wrench for any of the bolts you are talking about?
    Nope I just use a old alen wrench iv had for years. the Frame/rail/body screw I just put snug (too tight is a bad thing, you don't want to put any strain on it causing anything to become mis-shaped) and the field strip screw for the valve I only do hand tight don't even use the wrench on it. if you have leak problems you might want to do 1/4 turn on the valve screw to see if that helps. Its on a case by case bases imo

Quote Originally Posted by Ando
    That needs to be put on a banner.
    If you have seen cockerpunks video about the Emag. As he said AGD put thought into the design so people cant put something together backwards.

Its like Major pain said "I like to hang myself upside down and take my gun apart and put it back together blindfolded" I feel like I could do that with my mag its just that simple

Quote Originally Posted by Almon
    We will gladly put your entire Marker together

Any chance we might see those pictures soon?

if/when a second run is started i would love a PM to let me know. the syclone is a thing of dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by arzosah
    if/when a second run is started i would love a PM to let me know. the syclone is a thing of dreams.
    ditto what he said

I've got an intelliframe I need to get annoed for this. Is there a run going any time soon I can get in on?

My listing needs to be updated for Paid in full.

And any progress ?

So any news???

Sorry everyone...i have been extremely busy.
    I will have some news shortly. Im also working on getting some progress pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose
    Sorry everyone...i have been extremely busy.
    I will have some news shortly. Im also working on getting some progress pics.
    So disappointed. I was so looking forward to some news. I mean at least a "well things are slow but coming along" or "well guys it's not gonna happen" or "thngs are goin great guys I'll have something ready in a few days/weeks".

U promised us pictures more than a month ago man come on! Just give us something this is so stressful

Quote Originally Posted by Butros
    So disappointed. I was so looking forward to some news. I mean at least a "well things are slow but coming along" or "well guys it's not gonna happen" or "thngs are goin great guys I'll have something ready in a few days/weeks".

U promised us pictures more than a month ago man come on! Just give us something this is so stressful
    I understand your stress (He has almost my whole gun being anoed with my body). But I'm confident we will have some up dates soon.

Thanks for checking in Mongoose

settle down guys, Mongoose will come through for us. The rails came out great, and I expect no less from these bodies. I'm sure they take A LOT more time to work things out than a rail. Lets not get too antsy in our pantsys here. I'd hate to see this get like the Micromag thread.

Quote Originally Posted by gunman_2000
    settle down guys, Mongoose will come through for us. The rails came out great, and I expect no less from these bodies. I'm sure they take A LOT more time to work things out than a rail. Lets not get too antsy in our pantsys here. I'd hate to see this get like the Micromag thread.
    Or worse... the G-Force frames /shiver

I just spoke to him... things are movig along. Much slower than he and us want. Apparently the slugs took forever to make.. I didn't get into it any further with him since Im busy at work but im sure he will chime in.

Just curious can you mill these to work with a pump kit?

Quote Originally Posted by phizz
    Just curious can you mill these to work with a pump kit?
    I am sure you can. They are made from AGD spec slugs so I wouldn't see why not

they always say that perfection takes time, and I'm sure they will be more than worth the wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Spazmok
    they always say that perfection takes time, and I'm sure they will be more than worth the wait.
    I agree, but even i am getting frustrated....so i don't blame anyone for being a bit edgy.

We were held up a bit on the slug bodies....but everything is still going as planned...just slower then expected.

while we were waiting for the slugs to be finished we went ahead on a small run of snatch grips.
    These are going out to anno this week. Anyone that is waiting on a body will have first dibs on these.
    not sure on the pricing just yet, but when they are ready to ship i will release all the info.

We have also been working hard on our website...its almost finished and will be published very soon.

Lastly we have been working on a special product that will be released this summer
    everyone that is waiting on us will be entered into a drawing and the winner(s) will be sent a free prototype of this product.

Once again im very sorry for the delay,
    Christian

Not going to lie I was very excited to see a response here from Mongoose (can you tell its been a slow day at work)

If the snatch grips are in the same anno batch as my parts don't send my stuff back with out one and send me the total

Red if you got it. But gloss black works fine too

I'm very excited nice work!

I know you guys like pics.....so here is a cpl from the first steps....i will post more as i get them.

Awesome start. So we have functional slug bodies now?

dibs on the one on top left :P

Man, I'm just itching to get this other gun put together.....

Thanks for the update Mongoose, and sorry to sound edgy, been a rough couple of months!

Good luck with everything and keep us posted, I'm sure it will be worth the wait!

Mongoose your in box is full

Quote Originally Posted by kcombs9
    Mongoose your in box is full

yep yep, Mongoose please let me know update on my stuff.
    thanks

weekly nag ...

Any up dates?

i second that^^^^^....????

can ya change my note to venom red for he body?
    i still want the rail i bought in black tho.