Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Venomous Designs Body Pre Order

I had a dream about you shipping parts out

just getting antsy cause its almost may so I have <31 days tell LL3 and you have 80% of my emag.

Worlds first Noxious mag

Well, not really. I had goose here yesterday and I polished up one of the bodies that didnt make it out to anno. We put it on my M90 gun and here were the results.

^(Pics in honor of Illegal Allien Day yesterday)

so they are being annoed but how long will that take? if it wont happen before LL3 that's fine I just need to know so I can start getting my gun back together with out it and my emag lowers I sent in for anno should have been done by now.

Quote Originally Posted by kcombs9
    so they are being annoed but how long will that take? if it wont happen before LL3 that's fine I just need to know so I can start getting my gun back together with out it and my emag lowers I sent in for anno should have been done by now.
    Your emag lowers were a real PITA....after many efforts and broken punches with the help from Big Evil we finally got them ready for anno.

I will find out some info from the anno shop this week and see were we stand.

Heres some more pics i owe you guys...

EDIT: EP BODIES ARE ALMOST FINISHED.....NEXT UP...TOXIC BODIES

holy wow those look (.)(.)ies wow
    those are amazing please keep the products coming.

thankyou,
    knownothingmags

Thank you Mongoose, Sorry for the pita lowers and if I'm being a pain. I just want to know cause I currently have no gun ready for LL3 and its all prepay ed (over 200$). So I just want to make sure if its not going to work out I can start working on a Plan B...

Bodies look great !

venom designs,

now after you start your line of products you should invest in makeing your own guns.
    or just figure out how to make a better version of the x-valve w/o infringing on patends.

that would be awsome.

i would purchase quick.

knownothingmags.

titties!

Just thought i would share these videos with you guys. Running these bodies for Christian on the little machine. This is my 4th year machining automag bodies from scratch!!!!!! Thanks to everyone that bought one over the years.....Its been an amazing ride!!!!!!!

machining the EP bodies.

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/T4EQ9xGRJTs&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xe1600f&co lor2=0xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T4EQ9xGRJTs&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xe1600f&co lor2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/i7dKlk6E12s&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xe1600f&co lor2=0xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/i7dKlk6E12s&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xe1600f&co lor2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>
    Last edited by Xmagterror; 05-03-2010 at 12:23 AM.

that is simultaneously the most awesome thing ever and somewhat akin to watching grass grow.

Quote Originally Posted by arzosah
    that is simultaneously the most awesome thing ever and somewhat akin to watching grass grow.

HAHA......Dude thats funny! You just cant rip on the bodies too fast because they are held on by nothing more than the barrel threads. If I feed any faster they will spin off the fixture.
    I have a Machine in my shop with a 15000RPM spindle and the high speed machining option on the control but i like the machine you see in the movies best for milling the bodies.

AWESOME! I can't wait to receive my EP body!

Quote Originally Posted by arzosah
    somewhat akin to watching grass grow.
    I did this yesterday... put the water sprikler out, grabbed a fold out chair, drank a beer. Wasn't too bad.

Mongoose - your inbox is full.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratt
    Mongoose - your inbox is full.
    Made some room.

you can also reach me at Venomousdesigns@yahoo.com

We are starting the second and last batch of these bodies. once these are all made no more will ever be made again. If anyone would like to reserve and guarantee a body please post here or email me asap.

Here is a current list of all the bodies left for sale.

Helium-8
    Syclone-7
    EP-4
    Noxious-8
    Toxic-12

We are gonna start the slugs soon so this batch goes alot faster.

Rough estimate on when the ep bodies will be anodized? 4 weeks?

check order

mongoose,
    im just checking you have my order and that it is correct?

just making sure.

thankyou,
    knownothingmags.

Ah I might as well confirm my order too. Here's what I've requested 'Goose:

1x Gloss Black Noxious Body (#21)
    1x Gloss Black 1.5" No-Rise Feedneck
    1x Gloss Black Snatch Grip

Uh, I think that's it... Oh right I also sent in my grip panels to be polished and anno'd. Let me know if that matches up with what you have Mongoose!

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer
    Ah I might as well confirm my order too. Here's what I've requested 'Goose:

1x Gloss Black Noxious Body (#21)
    1x Gloss Black 1.5" No-Rise Feedneck
    1x Gloss Black Snatch Grip

Uh, I think that's it... Oh right I also sent in my grip panels to be polished and anno'd. Let me know if that matches up with what you have Mongoose!
    I thought i sent you guys emails.....i will look up your orders and resend confirming emails

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose
    We are starting the second and last batch of these bodies. once these are all made no more will ever be made again. If anyone would like to reserve and guarantee a body please post here or email me asap.

Here is a current list of all the bodies left for sale.

Helium-8
    Syclone-7
    EP-4
    Noxious-8
    Toxic-12

We are gonna start the slugs soon so this batch goes alot faster.
    mongoose,

you did; i just got confused since i put my order in late.
    i apoligize for the mix-up and misunderstanding.

thankyou,
    knownothingmags.

Odd, I never got an email, I'll send you a new email address to send it to 'Goose.

Any news on the noxious bodies? Are they in anno yet?
    Superbolt

Sent you a pm goose.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose
    I will find out some info from the anno shop this week and see were we stand.
    Any progress on this front?

Quote Originally Posted by kcombs9
    Any progress on this front?
    :O

He's been on, who knows if he's reading this thread though.

I'm sure he's reading it. Not much he can say if the anno guys don't get back with him.
    Last edited by Ando; 05-18-2010 at 12:44 PM.

He could answer the question. Even if the answer is "haven't heard anything", answering the question shows you're trying. Letting it sit for over a week makes it look like your customers aren't worth bothering with.

How many times do we have to go through this in the same thread? Not all of us are close to Mongoose, not all of us can call him up or see him at the field to get an update. The only interaction we have is online, and his business is online. He needs to be good at communicating online. We don't pm or email him with these questions because we know he doesn't want 20 people spamming his inboxes every week. BUT we do ask in the thread so everyone gets an answer. And we expect one, otherwise it devolves into everyone harassing him individually.

If he hasn't heard anything from the annoers, it would take less than a minute of his day to tell us that, and we'll leave him alone for a couple of more weeks.
    Last edited by Daze; 05-17-2010 at 11:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daze
    Letting it sit for over a week makes it look like your customers aren't worth bothering with.
    Don't be that guy.

This project as a whole is #1 on his plate. He's given us a good 5 updates with in the last month not including the 2 from BE and Xmagterror showing us a completed mag and the bodies on the CnC.

If anything new comes down the grapevine, I'm 110% sure we'll be the first to be informed.
    Last edited by Ando; 05-18-2010 at 12:43 PM.