Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627

Thread: Official Venomous Designs Body Pre Order

Quote Originally Posted by Xmagterror View Post
    I have had no contact with mongoose in over a year and a half. Mongoose had the lathe portion of some slug bodies made but the shop that did them scraped them. I have nothing to do with this project anymore....I have my own stuff to work on. posting this up because i keep getting PM's from members asking whats going on.
    Thanks for popping in. I wasn't aware that he had moved the machining elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    Christian is not of sufficient technical expertise to determine if anything "works" or not.
    Thanks for the vote of confidence. Ive got an uncompleted project as usual and didn't need to consider if I wasted a bunch of money or not.

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    Christian is not of sufficient technical expertise to determine if anything "works" or not.
    No, but i am though. At the time we were making bodies i was in-between cnc lathes so i could not make the blanks myself. I hired a machine shop to make a batch of slugs to make all of mongooses body designs. Only two thirds of the blanks i had made were usable. I lost my #$% on the ones that were not. mongoose hired a shop to make slugs so i could mill them into the rest of the bodies. He shipped the blanks to me and i inspected them. There were all kinds of things wrong with them...bore diameters, depths, and most critical the concentricity between bores was way out of tolerance. From what i understand he lost his #$% on that deal too. all the bodies that left my shop were within spec.

Im sure mongoose will make it up to you guys and have the bodies/grips milled. Im posting this up on here so you guys know the facts...I have been getting pms about every week from someone on here.

I have my own cnc lathe again and make my own lathe blanks so there are no issues with quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Xmagterror View Post
    Im sure mongoose will make it up to you guys and have the bodies/grips milled.
    According to post #772, that doesn't seem to be the case.
    Last edited by OPBN; 12-20-2013 at 11:55 AM.

Argh, the Toxic Body he is selling on ebay right now is practically mine §/&!!$§!!

Quote Originally Posted by p8ntbal4me View Post
    Im telling you guys,...

Get on ebay,.. flood their fraud department with hits on these items,......

Someone needs to get the cops involved,...... you guys got hosed.

EDIT: I took the time tonight to get ebay on board with this,.. again. Sent them all the info here in the thread. They are attaching an investigative officer from their departs AS SOON as YOU GUYS collectively (one at a time, all of you involved) fill out your police reports by either:
    A) walking into your local police department and filling out an investigative report so they may open a multi-state fraud case on him
    or
    B) fill out the on-line police investigation request (once i get it i will post the link up) and forward the information to the assigned officer.

They said that its 100% faster to get the ebay fraud department to physically go after a seller from ebay and press charges by simply:
    Gathering up all the information you have to give to a police officer (the entire history of this thread), the ebay items he is selling, and open a report/case.

Once they do that,..... ebay has actual cops that hunt these people down with local police departments. Were talking actual arrests can be made.....

30 minutes at a police station guys,.... think about what it would be like to close this chapter.....
    Awesome. Any news on that on-line police investigation request?

I've tried contacting him on ebay though he still refuses to respond to me. That prompted me to do a quick search of his name to see if I could locate any other places to bombard with messages, during that I stumbled across this. Anyone know if that article is about him?

I saw one of those auctions recently and realized that I live right around the corner in jersey from his location.

Quote Originally Posted by Spazmok View Post
    Awesome. Any news on that on-line police investigation request?

I've tried contacting him on ebay though he still refuses to respond to me. That prompted me to do a quick search of his name to see if I could locate any other places to bombard with messages, during that I stumbled across this. Anyone know if that article is about him?

WOW that is news to me.

The plot thickens

Even if the same person, that article is from 2007. Though as character evidence, yes indeed, if the same person.
    Warp Feed Evangelist
    My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    Even if the same person, that article is from 2007. Though as character evidence, yes indeed, if the same person.
    All the information (name, age, location) is correct for said individual

Pretty sure that's him.

If I remember correctly, tony was poking fun at Christian at the first reaperball about something he called "at least we aren't stalking jail bait for a good time"

Christian was all bent over it, and he kept telling me how hot the waitress staff was at this job he got.

Now i'm getting weirded out by the whole thing... Was this the same guy that advertised with girls in really skimpy outfits posing with mags?

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Now i'm getting weirded out by the whole thing... Was this the same guy that advertised with girls in really skimpy outfits posing with mags?
    Like the poster in the background?
    http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/l...esigns/011.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by dano_____ View Post
    I keep forgetting to not feed my mags after midnight so they seem to multiply regularly.

Courtney was over 21......
    ..... Complete party girl :-)

Used all your guys money to pay past due layer fees.

can someone give me his adress?

So, if anyone is interested in where he is hiding out .. I believe this is the Facebook page for what looks like his Sushi restaurant in Uruguay..

https://www.facebook.com/Konichiwauru/?pnref=story

Tickets to Uruguay are only 700$