Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Venomous Designs Body Pre Order

I know this is taking longer then we expected, i thought i was being pretty consistent with updates and answering questions. Sometimes there is no update so i post just so people know im still here. The ONLY issue we are having is time, everything is moving forward. I honestly dont know what else to say.

I know i promised pictures and i am still working on that, Bad idea on my part to put a time frame on that too

If anyone is really upset about the time its taking and would like a Full Refund please pm me.
    I Understand.

Christian

Keep up the good work Mongoose, I know these are gonna turn out just as sweet as the rails

Thanks for the quick reply Mongoose, and for being HONEST with your customers

Nothing new to report..just wanted to drop by and say we are working very hard to complete this.

Still working on some pics.

I will be doing something special for everyone that has a body on order

Thanks for the patience,
    Christian

So excited!! Thanks mongoose!

Just saw this as I've been MIA for a while. These bodies look great! Really liking the EP. I see you have the first order already sold out, but any chance for a second run?

Quote Originally Posted by FlawleZ
    Just saw this as I've been MIA for a while. These bodies look great! Really liking the EP. I see you have the first order already sold out, but any chance for a second run?
    Indeed there will be a second run where Mongoose will make the rest of the bodies!

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose
    I hope that something special involves a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Calender for 2010, I really need one for my office

Thanks for the update 'Goose!

Hopefully a hooker for everyone. I call first dibs.

Quote Originally Posted by joebob09

If she's a hooker, your dibs will not truly be first...

Can you send me a total price of the body and feedneck? I am ready to send you all my monies.

Quote Originally Posted by joebob09

Line starts on the left...

Ratt...i will pm you the total today

Sweet. And if you would be so kind, please throw in a hooker. Mine is getting kinda 'worn'. And make sure she has a Venomous Snatch.

Last edited by Ratt; 02-05-2010 at 11:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratt
    Sweet. And if you would be so kind, please throw in a hooker. Mine is getting kinda 'worn'. And make sure she has a good snatch grip (It HAS to be a Venomous Designs Snatch Grip).

Should have said make sure she has a venomous snatch like Mongoose's post about them. It would have sounded better.

Quote Originally Posted by RossT
    Should have said make sure she has a venomous snatch like Mongoose's post about them. It would have sounded better.
    Original post edited to reflect your genius.

Sweet. And if you would be so kind, please throw in a hooker. Mine is getting kinda 'worn'. And make sure she has a Venomous Snatch.

Not very often I audibly laugh from reading something... good stuff right there!

Christian, if time allows, feel free to send me my remaining balance as well and I shall deliver the funds ASAP. Thank you sir!

I know it said sold out on da first run but is der anyway to squeeze in 1 more?

passing on the hooker...........Maybe a another plastic spider? The girlfriend wanted you dead for the last one. It was a Kodak moment. The couch was at least comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirge
    passing on the hooker...........Maybe a another plastic spider? The girlfriend wanted you dead for the last one. It was a Kodak moment. The couch was at least comfortable.
    If your girlfriend is anything like my wife, it truly was a Kodak moment. My wife screams at the sight of a house spider...you know, the tiny little black spiders that jump?

That spider Mongoose sent was quite scary, though...

One more thing: Mongoose - I really really would like my hooker's teeth to be a little straighter. Thanks!
    Last edited by Ratt; 02-06-2010 at 10:33 PM.

If your girlfriend is anything like my wife, it truly was a Kodak moment. My wife screams at the sight of a house spider...you know, the tiny little black spiders that jump?

That spider Mongoose sent was quite scary, though...

One more thing: Mongoose - I really really would like my hooker's teeth to be a little straighter. Thanks!

Teeth......that's a bonus

i will have yours and splat15k Totals either tonight or first thing Monday

Seriously. First it's teeth, then they're going to want round eye.

Anyone wanna sell their noxious rail/body wen dey get it .

Quote Originally Posted by Babybear07
    Anyone wanna sell their noxious rail/body wen dey get it .
    There will be a second run A total of 30 will be made.

But if you want a rail...they are all made and only 3 are left.
    Pm me if your interested in a rail/body

i will have yours and splat15k Totals either tonight or first thing Monday
    bonus? I think it would be a negative, I want mine bald and toothless.

Any Up dates ?

also if you can PM my total, and if you can get me that feed neck I PMed you about I'll send you the rest of my payment.

We will be observing this thread with great interest.

I'm just curious. Is there a sign-up sheet to be notified when the second run occurs? The toxic body and rail looks so awesome. I'm sad I couldn't jump on the first run, but I hope I can get a crack at the second run. All the designs look great, but the Toxic is just calling to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Almon
    I'm just curious. Is there a sign-up sheet to be notified when the second run occurs? The toxic body and rail looks so awesome. I'm sad I couldn't jump on the first run, but I hope I can get a crack at the second run. All the designs look great, but the Toxic is just calling to me.
    I have a dust black Toxic body and rail fully paid up that I would sell you for 400 if you really want one. I do still owe Mongoose $30 for the venomized feed neck to go with it so you would have to take over that debt also.

Quote Originally Posted by RossT
    I have a dust black Toxic body and rail fully paid up that I would sell you for 400 if you really want one. I do still owe Mongoose $30 for the venomized feed neck to go with it so you would have to take over that debt also.
    Ross, thank you for the offer, but I will have to decline. Sadly if that is the price for the body and rail I will have to start saving up money for a month or two before I feel comfortable purchasing it. Even then this would be the first mag I would try to build myself and i'm still trying to find threads in this forum on how to build or put together your own mag. So bundled with the price you stated I would also be anxious about messing up a work of art because I put things together wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Almon
    Ross, thank you for the offer, but I will have to decline. Sadly if that is the price for the body and rail I will have to start saving up money for a month or two before I feel comfortable purchasing it. Even then this would be the first mag I would try to build myself and i'm still trying to find threads in this forum on how to build or put together your own mag. So bundled with the price you stated I would also be anxious about messing up a work of art because I put things together wrong.
    once you see how simple it is too put parts together you will /facepalm and go at it. PM tuna if you have questions about piecing one together.

You can't really put a part in the wrong place and mess anything up with only 2 bolts holding every thing together.

Quote Originally Posted by kcombs9
    You can't really put a part in the wrong place and mess anything up with only 2 bolts holding every thing together.
    That needs to be put on a banner.