Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 360 of 510

Thread: The Mystery frame from Tunaball3

  1. #331
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Don' ask questions. It is considered "trolling" in some locations.
    Posts
    4,249
    Quote Originally Posted by SecondRate
    Oh and BTW it doesn't make my post to going_home any less true. It was a second hand frame that sold for more than a new Magnus frame.
    yes, and look what kartas, chords, chimeras sold for when none were availible. All were second hand. Same goes with SFLs. They were not 3k new. If Tom could still get 3k per SFL I guarentee you that he would keep making them.

  2. #332
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Mag shooter since '96 - S
    Posts
    4,566
    I love watching the puppets dance for their master.

  3. #333
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Mag shooter since '96 - S
    Posts
    4,566
    Here's to the release of a new product for us MAG fans

  4. #334
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    time to make a slurpee!
    Posts
    1,631
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoothice
    I love watching the puppets dance for their master.
    Yes and funny how it happens after every Magnus development!

    You could set your watch to it!

    YAY! Magnus can't wait for the next batch or to see what else you have up your sleeve.

  5. #335
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Oakville, On, Canada
    Posts
    1,018
    Quote Originally Posted by PBChappy
    i remember reading that there was going to be a order thread in the dealers forums when these came out kind of sucks that it was just a small post to email tuna, and with only a run of so little after all the people chimed in on the thread wanting this well guess i'm back to looking for a logic frame 90 frame again
    Amen

    Honestly very disappointed on this was run. I know that many have suffered from the gforce trauma but come on...There has to be a better way than it was done.

  6. #336
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    offshore
    Posts
    7,205
    There will be more in a month or so. Going as fas as I can here.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

  7. #337
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Essex, UK
    Posts
    463
    I'm definitely up for one from the 2nd batch, email sent to Magnus

  8. #338
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,543
    So, if we emailed Magnus, are we on a list for first dibs?

  9. #339
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Mag shooter since '96 - S
    Posts
    4,566
    Quote Originally Posted by ezcreation
    Amen

    Honestly very disappointed on this was run. I know that many have suffered from the gforce trauma but come on...There has to be a better way than it was done.
    Well G-Force had no track record as far as I could tell. So we (and yes I mean we cause I put my money in there pocket long ago for a frame) put our faith somewhere it probably shouldn't have been.

    It seems Magnus wanted to put HIS money where his mouth is.

    Maybe now that he has shown us he IS for real and that he is NOT selling vaporware there will be a better way for the next batch to be sold.

    Maybe do what mongoose has done with his rails and bodies. Some kind of non-refundable deposit. Pay part now and KNOW you are going to get what you have paid for. If you need out of the deal YOU have to sell your spot. This I would think would take a lot of pressure off Magnus and get all of us who want a frame a frame.

  10. #340
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,009
    Quote Originally Posted by ezcreation
    Amen

    Honestly very disappointed on this was run. I know that many have suffered from the gforce trauma but come on...There has to be a better way than it was done.
    Yeah, I was kinda surprised in how it turned out but honestly, what would have been a better way to do this? Demand obviously far outweighed supply.. short of doing a lottery, it would've been first come, first served either way.
    Superbolt

  11. #341
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,009
    Magnus/Tuna/someone:

    Can anyone tell me how much wider a micro rock is than this frame? Or just the width of the frame? I'd like to order some grips from Luke and have him mill out the inside to accomodate a micro rock but I don't know how much to tell him to cut..

    Thanks!

  12. #342
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    #1 Buck Adams fan
    Posts
    7,803
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirow
    Magnus/Tuna/someone:

    Can anyone tell me how much wider a micro rock is than this frame? Or just the width of the frame? I'd like to order some grips from Luke and have him mill out the inside to accomodate a micro rock but I don't know how much to tell him to cut..

    Thanks!

    I can answer that. I'll get you pics later this evening. The micro rock will fit, but its too tall. It gets in the way of the MSV2.

    The rubber grips fit over it even though it sticks out the sides some. Probably will be the same with the ticklers that have adjusting knobs on them.

    If you are going electro Pneu- I think it should be fine, but maybe a bit tough to adjust.

    "I'm not happy unless you're not happy"

  13. #343
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    time to make a slurpee!
    Posts
    1,631
    I believe it was mentioned before.

    From what I remember the Mirco rock is 7/8" wide and the frame is 3/4" wide. this would mean that about 1/16" will stick out on each side.

    If this is wrong, someone please correct me.


  14. #344
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    time to make a slurpee!
    Posts
    1,631
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil
    I can answer that. I'll get you pics later this evening. The micro rock will fit, but its too tall. It gets in the way of the MSV2.

    The rubber grips fit over it even though it sticks out the sides some. Probably will be the same with the ticklers that have adjusting knobs on them.

    If you are going electro Pneu- I think it should be fine, but maybe a bit tough to adjust.
    BE, I believe it is his intenet to use a Cheater with this frame, based on that the Micro rock should fit easily.

    If not, where there is a will, there is a way.

    I am sure I could get things to work in there if someone wanted a Micro rock and a MSV-2.

  15. #345
    Quote Originally Posted by Loguzzzzzz
    BE, I believe it is his intenet to use a Cheater with this frame, based on that the Micro rock should fit easily.

    If not, where there is a will, there is a way.

    I am sure I could get things to work in there if someone wanted a Micro rock and a MSV-2.
    Maybe we should experiment?

  16. #346
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,009
    My intent is indeed to use a Cheater. I'm hoping it will drop in but I guess we'll see.

  17. #347
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,543
    This is a long shot, but any chance that a full size Rock will fit if a Cheater is used? It is about .9 inches longer than the Micro rock, and might be a little narrower. Just curious. Thanks

  18. #348
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,543
    woops. it's actually 1.1 inches longer and the same diameter

  19. #349
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    #1 Buck Adams fan
    Posts
    7,803
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirow
    My intent is indeed to use a Cheater. I'm hoping it will drop in but I guess we'll see.

    That should work

  20. #350
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,009
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil
    That should work
    You said you had a Cheater, right?

    Any chance you could check and see if it fits into the M-90 with the grip screws or if I would have to have another hole drilled to hold it?

  21. #351
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    4,146
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirow
    You said you had a Cheater, right?

    Any chance you could check and see if it fits into the M-90 with the grip screws or if I would have to have another hole drilled to hold it?
    It has holes already tapped to accommodate what ever setup currently known being used.

  22. #352
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,009
    Quote Originally Posted by Ando
    It has holes already tapped to accommodate what ever setup currently known being used.
    Was the Cheater in existence when this was designed though?

    Well, either way I guess it doesn't really matter, I'll find out soon enough..

  23. #353
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    4,146
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus
    After looking through Zapthemad's cheater thread I think that they should drop right in to the M-90. Not only that, but since one of the ram mounting holes matches the grip screw hole location on the Intelliframe, it should bolt right in using the existing set screw holes and hardware
    ...

  24. #354
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,009
    Quote Originally Posted by Ando
    ...
    Cool, thanks, must've missed that one

  25. #355
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    4,146
    If only BE would get off his lazy *** he could take a pic of his cheater in his emancipator

  26. #356
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    #1 Buck Adams fan
    Posts
    7,803
    Quote Originally Posted by Ando
    If only BE would get off his lazy *** he could take a pic of his cheater in his emancipator

    Dude, inertia is tough to overcome when you are sitting on a lazy *** as big as mine

  27. #357
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    #1 Buck Adams fan
    Posts
    7,803
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose
    Anyone wanna see the grips i have in mind for mine?


    cant decide between the two


    Nice. I forgot about those. I need to update them.

  28. #358
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    offshore
    Posts
    7,205
    Quote Originally Posted by Ando
    If only BE would get off his lazy *** he could take a pic of his cheater in his emancipator
    You forgot the "FAT" part...

  29. #359
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    #1 Buck Adams fan
    Posts
    7,803
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman
    You forgot the "FAT" part...

    I got him, don't worry.

  30. #360
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,543
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus
    If anyone knows where we can find more of those WDP grips and they don't cost $25 a set please PM me.
    Maybe Here Or Here
    That would save $15 on each frame alone.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •