Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mystery frame from Tunaball3

Quote Originally Posted by maniacmechanic
    Do they have a Smilie for my wife beatin me on the head ( while i'm smiling ) & another for my wallet flying out the window

This guy looks pretty happy

I think I could go for one of those V2 Tunablades. I think they look nice and comfy.

Shives

I will be on the list for the Emancipator, Sabre, and E-Sabre .

I guess I will have to start looking for Angel grips now.

And this will be my home as well:

Quote Originally Posted by zondo
    I guess I will have to start looking for Angel grips now.
    I was thinking the same thing after I finished drooling. Shame really, I liked my sticky grips...

Quote Originally Posted by Smoothice
    I already have the rail. Payment worked out with venomous designs for the body. Now I just need to secure this frame. Good thing I have tunaman on speed dial
    Then it's a race to build the first Noxious Emancipated Talon'd Mag!

Unfortunately I'm destined to lose since I live in the Great White North and so anything takes forever to get here...
    Last edited by Wrathbringer; 08-31-2009 at 09:02 PM.

I'm interested in a dust black emancipator frame, a saber and esaber trigger. That is, if it's not to expensive.

Don' ask questions. It is considered "trolling" in some locations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus
    Who exactly are we? Not that there is some big secret, but do not ask. The only thing you need to know is that these products will be for sale exclusivley through Tunaman.
    Just out of curiosity why not take credit for what is being produced/created. "hiding" seems sorta sketchy. We all know how many paintball "tinkers/companies" have brought/created products, and then pulled a Houdini. I am not saying that "magnus" is going to fit the same mold, but it still seems suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by MANN
    Just out of curiosity why not take credit for what is being produced/created. "hiding" seems sorta sketchy. We all know how many paintball "tinkers/companies" have brought/created products, and then pulled a Houdini. I am not saying that "magnus" is going to fit the same mold, but it still seems suspicious.
    Very true. However, as long as they don't remain anonymous AND require pre-order cash be put down, I'm cool with this. They might have a very good reason (as long as they aren't Gardners).

Pre-orders make my blood boil. If you believe enough in your product, put down the cash. If not, don't take my money.

Nothing suspicious at all. Just like some other "dealers" making products, no one will ever know who makes these for me or who does the finish work. If my reputation is not good enough then don't buy any of these products.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman
    Nothing suspicious at all. Just like some other "dealers" making products, no one will ever know who makes these for me or who does the finish work. If my reputation is not good enough then don't buy any of these products.
    Good point. When I'm ready to build a pneumag, I'll buy anything you support.

"hiding" seems sorta sketchy. We all know how many paintball "tinkers/companies" have brought/created products, and then pulled a Houdini. I am not saying that "magnus" is going to fit the same mold, but it still seems suspicious.
    Back up the truck Chuck. Tuna wont Mod this thread for good reason but the Mod Team will.

Go back and read the first post again and do the math. Pay attention and comprehend what you read. If you want to call out TunaMan then go make your own thread to do it and it will get the same respect.

I have warned you before in PMs about trolling. You can go somewhere else to do that. I will continue on with keeping this thread cleaned up in the spirit of AO and because of you I will be removing one of my own posts and most likely one of Tuna's. I hate removing anything but that pisses me off.

Now everybody back on topic. Ask questions and enjoy new STUFF. I am SURE Tuna will be happy to answer all your questions since if you really read the first post you could do the math and see that Tuna has the exclusive and or investment and HIS NAME on these new products Everything else WILL be removed.
    Last edited by Beemer; 08-31-2009 at 09:48 PM.

Simple question to Tuna: can we preorder?

I'm down for a Sabre, E-Sabre, TB2 and Talon depending on price.

My main question is when are we to expect any of it to became available? Also of course what are the prices going to look like?

So... THAT's what up with that...
    Last edited by Beemer; 08-31-2009 at 10:20 PM. Reason: oops...no edit wrong clicky
    Warp Feed Evangelist
    My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by fishmishin
    My main question is when are we to expect any of it to became available? Also of course what are the prices going to look like?
    Seeing how Tuna respects the rules as a Dealer, I would expect that would be addressed in a thread in the dealers forum when he starts one. Keep an eye on the dealers forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred
    So... THAT's what up with that...
    Aint it GREAT. Guess my question Thread finally got an answer eh.

Quote Originally Posted by Beemer
    Seeing how Tuna respects the rules as a Dealer, I would expect that would be addressed in a thread in the dealers forum when he starts one. Keep an eye on the dealers forum.
    Nope it's not there yet, wait I'll check again. Nope still not there yet, wait i'll check again. Nope still not there yet, wait I'll check again. Repeat viscous cycle until a price appears, lol.

Nope it's not there yet, wait I'll check again. Nope still not there yet, wait i'll check again. Nope still not there yet, wait I'll check again. Repeat viscous cycle until a price appears, lol.
    lol im the same way, its like waiting for the doors to open at best buy the day after thanksgiving

Yes it is !!

Yes it is !!
    You got me!

I read this as "it is up in the dealer thread" not "it is like waiting for best buy to open".

Just for that you owe me an invert mini.

Quote Originally Posted by wetwrks
    You got me!

I read this as "it is up in the dealer thread" not "it is like waiting for best buy to open".

Just for that you owe me an invert mini.

Sorry about that !!

LOL crack me up. Then again if you know anything about Tuna you would know he is slooooow on baiting the Tuna hook. Not that he needs help or anything, he is just slooooow in the process by nature. but always worth the wait.
    Last edited by Beemer; 09-01-2009 at 01:05 AM. Reason: grammer no wait grammar

Sorry about that !!
    Sorry doesn't get me a mini. Or even a sale thread to drewl over.

Back on topic so I dont have to Mod the crap out of this thread. Thankyou.

Hey, i know we'll see a price in the dealer's forum eventually, but are we safe in assuming that the frame will be over $120, seeing as that's what intelliframes run usually?

Quote Originally Posted by snoopay700
    Hey, i know we'll see a price in the dealer's forum eventually, but are we safe in assuming that the frame will be over $120, seeing as that's what intelliframes run usually?
    Oh boy, you know what happens when you assume? Frame with Trig, grips and full safety assembly. I could assume but you know where that leaves us.

Quote Originally Posted by Beemer
    Back on topic so I dont have to Mod the crap out of this thread. Thankyou.
    I thought I was. I mentioned needing a sales thread to drewl over.

So is it up yet?

No Beemer said Tuna is gonna drive us crazy with anticipation. Also I hope your pretty close on the price Snoopay, that would be awesome!!

So can we start guessing what it will cost, and see who gets it right without getting in trouble, or should that be another thread. By the way the winner will get a nice pat on the shoulder and nothing more, lol. Unless Tuna wants to throw in a free trigger for the lucky one who guesses it right.

Everything looks good. damn it, decisions decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman

I guess that answers that.