Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mystery frame from Tunaball3

Quote Originally Posted by some hippie
    BEO what kind of snatch grip is that? is it part of the grip frame or seperate?
    RPG snatch. It's separate.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus
    Is that a micro-Rock in the photo? I'm trying to decide which LPR to buy for my pneu project and would be keen to know which model suits the Emancipator frame the best.

I dont think a micro rock will fit. That is a variant of the WGP Tickler. Any of those small LPRs should work.

it is the stock 04/05 prostock lpr

Is there a list of 'recommended' LPRs for this frame? I imagine it is short. I was going to buy a micro rock, assuming it would fit.. but maybe I am wrong?
    Superbolt

Will the triggers be the roller-bearing type? The mech triggers don't look like it'll fit, but speculating the e-triggers will?

Magnus Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by zondo
    Will the triggers be the roller-bearing type? The mech triggers don't look like it'll fit, but speculating the e-triggers will?
    PPS Micro Rocks will not fit inside.
    Trigger are non bearing. Waste of $10 on a mech trigger. We never saw a real benefit and decided to save the extra cost.

EMAG triggers do have a bearing and do not fit in the Emancipator. Any Intelliframe trigger will work.

There will be some issues with the lower set screw location on RPG triggers. It will interfere with the actuator rod if you decide to install pneumatics in the frame, but will work fine as a mechanical frame.

So do you recommend a tickler for this frame?

Magnus Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirow
    So do you recommend a tickler for this frame?
    Yes. We know they fit. I would bet that other small LPRs would also but we have not had time to try any different ones out. The PPS micro rock WILL NOT fit, despite my best efforts.

Yes. We know they fit. I would bet that other small LPRs would also but we have not had time to try any different ones out. The PPS micro rock WILL NOT fit, despite my best efforts.
    Cool, thanks for the update. One last question (trying to get everything on hand ahead of time ) - in your original post it says 'drop in your Cyberave parts with optional hardware kit'

Is this an optional hardware kit you will sell or are you referring to one of the Cyberave mounting brackets?

Quote Originally Posted by Shirow
    Cool, thanks for the update. One last question (trying to get everything on hand ahead of time ) - in your original post it says 'drop in your Cyberave parts with optional hardware kit'

Is this an optional hardware kit you will sell or are you referring to one of the Cyberave mounting brackets?
    From the looks of it it doesn't look like you'll need a bracket to mount it at all, i think they may just mean two screws and two nuts to mount the msv-2

Quote Originally Posted by snoopay700
    From the looks of it it doesn't look like you'll need a bracket to mount it at all, i think they may just mean two screws and two nuts to mount the msv-2
    Yes, i'm pretty sure the hardware kit includes all the screws you will need to mount everything in the P-kit that Cyberave sells.

That's what I figured, just wanted to make sure. Thanks for the info.

anyone have an idea which trigger it comes with?

given the options mentioned, I would guess you had a choice of the "Sabre" or "Talon". I got to shoot this frame at the NH game I put on in July, and the Sabre trigger is very very comfortable. I have always fancied myself a scythe trigger guy but the sabre has me thinking elsewhere

Magnus Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kwood
    Which ever one you want.

If you mean which trigger is included in the cost of the frame, I don't think that is included (at least that's how I read the first few posts). Tuna and Magnus haven't worked out pricing yet, so it'll probably be solved when that is hashed out in the SOON TO BE COMING DEALER THREAD.

Which ever one you want.
    Does that mean there are extra triggers availible? Could we get both triggers?

I hope so, I would like to replace the stock trigger on my Xmag and the trigger on the wife's ULE mag

Magnus Guest

Update

• I hate polishing. These are taking forever, but are coming out very nice. Car parts are much easier. Give me a set of valve covers or rims to clean up any day.

• We have had many inquiries about the two new e-mag triggers. I am 99% sure that the current designs are sound. However, I will deal with that other 1% after they return from anno. Production will start as soon as I am satisfied.

Contrary to what you might think from just looking at the pics we posted, there are differences, both subtle and some obvious, in the new e-mag trigger designs from anything else out now. The recommendations come straight from Tunaman, and based on his years of experience working with these guns.

• I believe that the Emancipators will be offered with your choice of Talon, Sabre, or AGD Intelli-frame triggers. They will also come standard with champagne colored IR3 grips.

• The "optional hardware kit" is a complete set of all screws and set screws needed to mount components. The sizes match all of the pre drilled and tapped holes in the mounting bracket. This should take all of the guess work out for the tinkerers.

• A note regarding the Cyberave68 DIY pneumatic kits: The lever on the 2-way needs to be slightly shortened approximately 1/8". Everything else will fit right in the way Cyberave68 provides it.

I will let someone else more knowledgeable about setting these up provide specifications on the length for the actuator rod for the trigger. It's another one of those preference things.

I never would have guessed we should have made a lot more of this stuff. We are already talking about a second run of Emancipators. Thanks to everyone for both the awesome feedback and enthusiasm. This has been a lot of fun, and a good learning experience. I am looking forward to the “Show off your Magnus parts” posts in the near future.

ugh, just when i thought I was finally getting over my automag addiction...

Time for another build methinks.

so are all the frames spoken for or is it still possible to get in on the first run. Nice looking peices... and i thought i was largely done with parts.. hahaha..

Quote Originally Posted by MechMags
    so are all the frames spoken for or is it still possible to get in on the first run. Nice looking peices... and i thought i was largely done with parts.. hahaha..
    ditto, if there is a list i want to be on it

ditto, if there is a list i want to be on it
    Double ditto. I really want a V2 Tunablade more than anything else though!

me too...i want a tunablade v2

I honestly dont know where this thread is going. Is this a preorder thread? Information?

Quote Originally Posted by ezcreation
    I honestly dont know where this thread is going. Is this a preorder thread? Information?
    Nah, more of a look what i made and soon to be selling thread, so DROOL SUCKA"S!!!
    OH OH and hurry up and WAIT!!!... LOL
    Zero Gravity Customs

Play hard or go home......
    My feedback
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=129891

any word on the progress of these magnus?
    when they are available for purchase, how will they be sold (pre-order list, or straight from tuna while supplies last)?

There will be enough for everyone so relax a bit. Patience is required for us to get this EXACTLY right, thus making it easier for all of you to set it up correctly.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman
    There will be enough for everyone so relax a bit. Patience is required for us to get this EXACTLY right, thus making it easier for all of you to set it up correctly.
    awesome, thats all i needed to hear
    thanks for the help tuna
    btw this frame is going to be paired up with that CF grip i got from you
    im pretty excited about it