Quote Originally Posted by Shirow
Well, I'm guessing that we partly paid an early adopter price.. but, that being said it is hard to really know how big the market is for mag stuff anymore. I wonder sometimes how many individual sales there are to be made of any aftermarket part.

Zap easily sold 80 Cheaters but is there a market for many more? These frames sold quickly but between all the hype, the speed of decision making required and the small number, it's all a contributing factor.

This is no slam to anybody, I'm just speculating out loud. I guess if all anyone is really looking for is a vert frame, there's a red, triggerless Chimera for sale in BST for $100. It's not like there aren't other options out there.

My cash situation is short nowadays but I still try to put what I can into the mag market because I do appreciate the time people are spending to try and keep this whole scene alive. I will say the cost of this frame was pretty much the limit I would've been prepared to spend.
Oh "this scene" is alive alright. Just WAIT until you mag lovers see whats coming. Hang tight. It is still the best gun ever made(mag).