Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mystery frame from Tunaball3

I have no problems buying anything that carries Tunaman's reputation. You know these frames and triggers will be exactly what they are supposed to be. No magic, gimmicks or malarchy from the man they call Tuna! Now where's that dealer thread?

Magnus Guest
    This thread got very long very quickly. I will try to answer as many questions as I can. Im sure if I miss something Bob can help out.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirow

1) When
    2) How much
    3) If you utilize pneumatics inside this frame, can you also attach an intellifeed cable to a warp using the switch mount? Or will the pnuematic components block it?

One other thing I forgot - when you say 'optional mounting hardware' - will you sell this or are you referring to Cyberave's mounting bracket that he sells?
    1)Frames and mech triggers are machined. I am in the process of polishing them before I send them off to the anodizer. Not too long after that. We are gearing up for production on the two types of emag triggers. We are still testing them to see if any changes need to be made.

2)How much will be determined by Bob.

3) That is a good question. I will take a look at it later and see what I can come up with. The great thing about the mounting bracket we came up with is that there is plenty of room to add your own holes to it. Off the top of my head I would say that if you were to not use the Cyberave magnet mod you would be able to mount the Omron switch in a way behind the lever where it could be activated with the MSV2 and act as the return spring for it.

That might be something to think about to add to the next batch. "Shirow Mod"

Quote Originally Posted by MANN
    Just out of curiosity why not take credit for what is being produced/created. "hiding" seems sorta sketchy. We all know how many paintball "tinkers/companies" have brought/created products, and then pulled a Houdini. I am not saying that "magnus" is going to fit the same mold, but it still seems suspicious.
    I think Bob pretty much covered it;
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman
    Nothing suspicious at all. Just like some other "dealers" making products, no one will ever know who makes these for me or who does the finish work. If my reputation is not good enough then don't buy any of these products.
    To put it simply, no one needs to know our business.

Quote Originally Posted by ezcreation
    Simple question to Tuna: can we preorder?
    I do not believe that will be required at this time. If demand exceeds supply, we will make more to ensure that anyone who wants to purchase one can.

Quote Originally Posted by fishmishin
    Yes it is !!
    Got me too

i think i speak for everyone who has been watch the threads relating to this frame in saying
    hey man
    even though there was a lot of mystery around this frame
    we thank you for coming out with some cool hardware for all the mag uses
    we cant wait to see what else comes out of the magnus mystery box (i give you permission to use that phrase whenever you want magnus )
    thanks again friend

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus
    This thread got very long very quickly. I will try to answer as many questions as I can. Im sure if I miss something Bob can help out.

1)Frames and mech triggers are machined. I am in the process of polishing them before I send them off to the anodizer. Not too long after that. We are gearing up for production on the two types of emag triggers. We are still testing them to see if any changes need to be made.

2)How much will be determined by Bob.

3) That is a good question. I will take a look at it later and see what I can come up with. The great thing about the mounting bracket we came up with is that there is plenty of room to add your own holes to it. Off the top of my head I would say that if you were to not use the Cyberave magnet mod you would be able to mount the Omron switch in a way behind the lever where it could be activated with the MSV2 and act as the return spring for it.

That might be something to think about to add to the next batch. "Shirow Mod"
    Thanks very much for answering my questions. If you have a chance to confirm, I would very much appreciate it. I'm a die hard warper and I'd really have to have a (let me see if I can get this right..)

Warped Noxious Emancipated Pneumatic mag!

Now, if you come up with a special Shirow Edition (tm) I guess it would be a..

Shirow'ed Warped Noxious Emancipated Pneumatic mag!

Doesn't quite trip off the tongue. Thanks
    Superbolt

Well put Kwood, well put !! I love seeing new stuff being turned out for the markers we all love so much. It lets me know that the mag will be around for a long time. Which I knew anyway, but the reenforcement is nice all the same. Thanks again guys for your hard work and dedication. I can't wait to get my hands on some new triggers!!

soooo stoked, cannot wait!

Thanks very much for answering my questions. If you have a chance to confirm, I would very much appreciate it. I'm a die hard warper and I'd really have to have a (let me see if I can get this right..)

Hey Shirow, here's another thing to think about. The sleeper LPR mod requires a modded CP direct mount and an ORing sandwhiched between the it and the bottom of the grip frame for air to move through. If you arent planning on using the sleeper mod, no problem - but if you are going to use it with the warp you might be able to mod the warp bracket to act as an airthrough Im going to talk to Loguzzzzz and see if this is something he can possibly do. Might be tricky.

One of the good things about not seeing Tuna too often is that I still have the prototype frame in my possession. Im going to see if I can figure out that switch thing later tonight when I get home. Id love to run a warp left body on my gun when Im done with it.

If you need the CP direct mount ASA, PM me. I am a dealer and will treat you right

Well, Ill know within a few hours hopefully if Ill finally be able to build that mag project Ive been dreaming of for the passed 8 years. Ive got my fingers crossed that Itll be a great year.

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil
    Hey Shirow, here's another thing to think about. The sleeper LPR mod requires a modded CP direct mount and an ORing sandwhiched between the it and the bottom of the grip frame for air to move through. If you arent planning on using the sleeper mod, no problem - but if you are going to use it with the warp you might be able to mod the warp bracket to act as an airthrough Im going to talk to Loguzzzzz and see if this is something he can possibly do. Might be tricky.

One of the good things about not seeing Tuna too often is that I still have the prototype frame in my possession. Im going to see if I can figure out that switch thing later tonight when I get home. Id love to run a warp left body on my gun when Im done with it.
    Hmmm... I have a Flatline right now - does this mean I'd need a screw in tank to do the sleeper setup? Modding the warp bracket would be... interesting....

Sounds like this might be harder than I thought :\

Hmmm... I have a Flatline right now - does this mean I'd need a screw in tank to do the sleeper setup? Modding the warp bracket would be... interesting....

Sounds like this might be harder than I thought :\
    I think with something like a flatline you would run the LPR somewhere else, like off the flateline reg and then run a LP line into the grip.

I think with something like a flatline you would run the LPR somewhere else, like off the flateline reg and then run a LP line into the grip.
    Yeah, I just really like the idea of hiding the LPR inside the grip frame, it's much cleaner. If I can get this sorted out to work with the warp, I might sell the flatline and switch to a screw in anyway, only reason I have the flatline right now is to feed my retro valve 950ish PSI for major bounce.

this is definatly an incarnation of pnuemagger's frame that he was designing.

I started a new thread to discuss some of this stuff so I don't clutter up this thread with discussions of one-off stuff.

https://automags.org/forums/showthrea...96#post2656396

SecondRate Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruler_Mark
    this is definatly an incarnation of pnuemagger's frame that he was designing.
    Are you clueless?

The similarity begins and ends with the fact that both frames are set up for pneumatics. They are not even set up to function the same way. Other than that they're completely different.

You should really take another look at pneumagger's old thread.

Quote Originally Posted by zondo

I guess I will have to start looking for Angel grips now.
    Just a quick heads up for anyone interested, Lukes is now making aluminum grip panel that will fit these. I had him make up a pair for my Chimera frame and they are very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN
    Just a quick heads up for anyone interested, Lukes is now making aluminum grip panel that will fit these. I had him make up a pair for my Chimera frame and they are very nice.
    I forgot about that! That way I don't have to deal with the LCD windows.

Magnus Guest

This is what I had in mind. I couldn't even begin to figure for exact placement. However, if you put a screw through the lever of the MSV2 (think magnet mod), you would be able to adjust the activation point on the switch.

Awesome, so it does fit at least.. that is the important thing. Thanks a lot!

This is what I had in mind. I couldn't even begin to figure for exact placement. However, if you put a screw through the lever of the MSV2 (think magnet mod), you would be able to adjust the activation point on the switch.

Very Nice Magnus!!! I didnt relize you had your proto all done. Looks like you got it all set up to drop one of my kits in there. Nice work, let me know when you start production as i will get extra kits in stock and offer small discount to to say the first 20 who get one of you frames.

On a side note, How short is the activation on that switch in the pic above? I wonder that the pull on the pneumag is to short or not to trip the switch? (just a thought) Also if the pull will trip the switch and also offer a bit of return i dont see why it couldnt be mounted so that the lever on the switch sits inside of the lever on the MSV-2... (Again just a thought)

Cy
    Zero Gravity Customs

Play hard or go home......
    My feedback
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=129891

Just in case you missed these in Beemer's thread.

Im looking forward to rocking this thing next weekend at the West Point Fall game.

Argh! When can we buy one!

Talking

I want an E Sabre!!!!! Please? Lol

Magnus Guest
    Argh! When can we buy one!
    I have been polishing this stuff all weekend. It all should be off to get annoed very shortly. This is actually the most frustrating part of the process.

I have been polishing this stuff all weekend. It all should be off to get annoed very shortly. This is actually the most frustrating part of the process.
    Cool, I'm excited

So, which is the best pneumag tutorial out there right now? I've googled around but the ones I find either have missing pictures or link to videos that 404.

Wanna get ready and prepared for this frame

Edit: NM found this one, it looks good: http://www.bigevilonline.com/showthread.php?t=7&page=2

Can I have my E sabre polished, but unannod? Pm me

Thanks

WTB dealer thread.

I need to dig around in my parts boxes to see how much of a mag I can scrap together...
    Warp Feed Evangelist
    My Feedback

Cool, I'm excited

So, which is the best pneumag tutorial out there right now? I've googled around but the ones I find either have missing pictures or link to videos that 404.

Wanna get ready and prepared for this frame

Edit: NM found this one, it looks good: http://www.bigevilonline.com/showthread.php?t=7&page=2

Good link

Im going to see if I can get someone to update that thread to include the new frame once its out.

Good link

Im going to see if I can get someone to update that thread to include the new frame once its out.

That'd be cool.

BEO what kind of snatch grip is that? is it part of the grip frame or seperate?