Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mystery frame from Tunaball3

Don' ask questions. It is considered "trolling" in some locations.
    Quote Originally Posted by SecondRate
    Oh and BTW it doesn't make my post to going_home any less true. It was a second hand frame that sold for more than a new Magnus frame.
    yes, and look what kartas, chords, chimeras sold for when none were availible. All were second hand. Same goes with SFLs. They were not 3k new. If Tom could still get 3k per SFL I guarentee you that he would keep making them.

I love watching the puppets dance for their master.

Here's to the release of a new product for us MAG fans

Quote Originally Posted by Smoothice
    I love watching the puppets dance for their master.
    Yes and funny how it happens after every Magnus development!

You could set your watch to it!

YAY! Magnus can't wait for the next batch or to see what else you have up your sleeve.

Quote Originally Posted by PBChappy
    i remember reading that there was going to be a order thread in the dealers forums when these came out kind of sucks that it was just a small post to email tuna, and with only a run of so little after all the people chimed in on the thread wanting this well guess i'm back to looking for a logic frame 90 frame again
    Amen

Honestly very disappointed on this was run. I know that many have suffered from the gforce trauma but come on...There has to be a better way than it was done.

There will be more in a month or so. Going as fas as I can here.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

I'm definitely up for one from the 2nd batch, email sent to Magnus

So, if we emailed Magnus, are we on a list for first dibs?

Quote Originally Posted by ezcreation
    Amen

Honestly very disappointed on this was run. I know that many have suffered from the gforce trauma but come on...There has to be a better way than it was done.
    Well G-Force had no track record as far as I could tell. So we (and yes I mean we cause I put my money in there pocket long ago for a frame) put our faith somewhere it probably shouldn't have been.

It seems Magnus wanted to put HIS money where his mouth is.

Maybe now that he has shown us he IS for real and that he is NOT selling vaporware there will be a better way for the next batch to be sold.

Maybe do what mongoose has done with his rails and bodies. Some kind of non-refundable deposit. Pay part now and KNOW you are going to get what you have paid for. If you need out of the deal YOU have to sell your spot. This I would think would take a lot of pressure off Magnus and get all of us who want a frame a frame.

Quote Originally Posted by ezcreation
    Amen

Yeah, I was kinda surprised in how it turned out but honestly, what would have been a better way to do this? Demand obviously far outweighed supply.. short of doing a lottery, it would've been first come, first served either way.
    Superbolt

Magnus/Tuna/someone:

Can anyone tell me how much wider a micro rock is than this frame? Or just the width of the frame? I'd like to order some grips from Luke and have him mill out the inside to accomodate a micro rock but I don't know how much to tell him to cut..

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Shirow
    Magnus/Tuna/someone:

Can anyone tell me how much wider a micro rock is than this frame? Or just the width of the frame? I'd like to order some grips from Luke and have him mill out the inside to accomodate a micro rock but I don't know how much to tell him to cut..

Thanks!

I can answer that. I'll get you pics later this evening. The micro rock will fit, but its too tall. It gets in the way of the MSV2.

The rubber grips fit over it even though it sticks out the sides some. Probably will be the same with the ticklers that have adjusting knobs on them.

If you are going electro Pneu- I think it should be fine, but maybe a bit tough to adjust.

I believe it was mentioned before.

From what I remember the Mirco rock is 7/8" wide and the frame is 3/4" wide. this would mean that about 1/16" will stick out on each side.

If this is wrong, someone please correct me.

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil
    I can answer that. I'll get you pics later this evening. The micro rock will fit, but its too tall. It gets in the way of the MSV2.

The rubber grips fit over it even though it sticks out the sides some. Probably will be the same with the ticklers that have adjusting knobs on them.

If you are going electro Pneu- I think it should be fine, but maybe a bit tough to adjust.
    BE, I believe it is his intenet to use a Cheater with this frame, based on that the Micro rock should fit easily.

If not, where there is a will, there is a way.

I am sure I could get things to work in there if someone wanted a Micro rock and a MSV-2.

Quote Originally Posted by Loguzzzzzz
    BE, I believe it is his intenet to use a Cheater with this frame, based on that the Micro rock should fit easily.

If not, where there is a will, there is a way.

I am sure I could get things to work in there if someone wanted a Micro rock and a MSV-2.
    Maybe we should experiment?

My intent is indeed to use a Cheater. I'm hoping it will drop in but I guess we'll see.

This is a long shot, but any chance that a full size Rock will fit if a Cheater is used? It is about .9 inches longer than the Micro rock, and might be a little narrower. Just curious. Thanks

woops. it's actually 1.1 inches longer and the same diameter

My intent is indeed to use a Cheater. I'm hoping it will drop in but I guess we'll see.

That should work

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil
    That should work
    You said you had a Cheater, right?

Any chance you could check and see if it fits into the M-90 with the grip screws or if I would have to have another hole drilled to hold it?

You said you had a Cheater, right?

Any chance you could check and see if it fits into the M-90 with the grip screws or if I would have to have another hole drilled to hold it?
    It has holes already tapped to accommodate what ever setup currently known being used.

Quote Originally Posted by Ando
    It has holes already tapped to accommodate what ever setup currently known being used.
    Was the Cheater in existence when this was designed though?

Well, either way I guess it doesn't really matter, I'll find out soon enough..

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus
    After looking through Zapthemad's cheater thread I think that they should drop right in to the M-90. Not only that, but since one of the ram mounting holes matches the grip screw hole location on the Intelliframe, it should bolt right in using the existing set screw holes and hardware

Cool, thanks, must've missed that one

If only BE would get off his lazy *** he could take a pic of his cheater in his emancipator

If only BE would get off his lazy *** he could take a pic of his cheater in his emancipator

Dude, inertia is tough to overcome when you are sitting on a lazy *** as big as mine

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose
    Anyone wanna see the grips i have in mind for mine?

cant decide between the two

Nice. I forgot about those. I need to update them.

You forgot the "FAT" part...

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman
    You forgot the "FAT" part...

I got him, don't worry.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus
    If anyone knows where we can find more of those WDP grips and they don't cost $25 a set please PM me.
    Maybe Here Or Here
    That would save $15 on each frame alone.