Thread: Spydermag questions

Spydermag questions

Well Im thinkin about getting an electronic spyder grip frame to make a spydermag, but Im not quite sure exactly what ill have to do to make it work on my gun. I figure this might be a good project to keep me busy for the winter and I personally think they look kinda sick. Also, are there any suggestions as to what frame I should use? This would be the first time ive ever worked with an electronic gun so if you have any tips please post them.

MOTY3
    Last edited by Flatliner333; 11-05-2009 at 02:35 PM.

i would use an 07 frame unless you want to get an ESP frame and drill it for inline holes.

FYI the rocking trigger frame has inline holes also. I have 1 BNIB i can let go for $57 shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatliner333

Have you ever considered building a few of those sears and selling them? I, for one, would love to have one of those sears, I just don't have the means to build one.

See if you can get Luke to build one for you. His looked like it came from the factory.

Quote Originally Posted by flyingpootang
    See if you can get Luke to build one for you. His looked like it came from the factory.
    My system used the factory sear with the arm removed.
    Then I manufactured a second sear the mounted in the back of the frame that activated the factory right under the on/off pin.

I can't speak for Flatliner333, but it looks to me like he modified a classic Automag sear like this one>>