Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: M-90 Pneu Frame Assembly

ok, i just found out about pneumags the other day when i saw this post. this looks awesome and i am very interested in doing this mod, but to my inteliframe and with a drop forward. any ideas how this would work out?

P.S. sorry for the thread-jack

Quote Originally Posted by RyuuChi
    ok, i just found out about pneumags the other day when i saw this post. this looks awesome and i am very interested in doing this mod, but to my inteliframe and with a drop forward. any ideas how this would work out?

P.S. sorry for the thread-jack

Well for a Intelliframe you will need to do some modifications to the frame to be able to mount the cyberwave kit
    however the cheater kit should be just a drop in kit
    also without major midufication you will need to have to mount an lpr to your Asa for either of the kits
    go to the paintball talk section and look up the pneumag picture thread and you will see some pics of modified intelliframes
    the easisest way to do this would be to contact loguzzzzzz and have him modify it for you
    he does great work

i have the last step up there now about mounting the CP asa
    i hope this helps folks out and i hope you all enjoyed this thread

Quote Originally Posted by kwood
    i have the last step up there now about mounting the CP asa
    i hope this helps folks out and i hope you all enjoyed this thread

Great write up man

Oh hey here is a tip, when you are adjusting the msv2, you can 'wiggle' it fwd or back by slightly loosening the mounting screws. It doesnt move much, but it definitely helps when you are trying to set up the trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil
    Great write up man

Oh hey here is a tip, when you are adjusting the msv2, you can 'wiggle' it fwd or back by slightly loosening the mounting screws. It doesnt move much, but it definitely helps when you are trying to set up the trigger.

Is this for the purpose if positioning it forward and backward inside the frame?

Is this for the purpose if positioning it forward and backward inside the frame?

It lets you kinda fine tune where the trigger actuates it. I realized it by accident. I took it apart, put it together and it would not fire. I had the trigger set as short as you could go, and I needed to wiggle the msv2 forward towards the trigger some. Then it worked fine.

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil
    It lets you kinda fine tune where the trigger actuates it. I realized it by accident. I took it apart, put it together and it would not fire. I had the trigger set as short as you could go, and I needed to wiggle the msv2 forward towards the trigger some. Then it worked fine.

That's a handy little tip
    once I get some more air I'll have to try it out

completed picture of gun added
    got the body from correia3

Looks sharp!

completed picture of gun added
    got the body from correia3
    Sweet! How's it shooting?