Thread: Rifle's custom hard wood grip panels. 1911 45s, Emag and others.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Rifle's custom hard wood grip panels. 1911 45s, Emag and others.

Hello, first off thanks for your interest. If you're looking for some custom wood panel grips for you marker I am able to do most any style. I specialize in 1911 45 style grip panels as well as Emag panels. If I'm provided with an accurate template for design any panel style is possible. I have also started making wrap around style grips. I can make these for 45 style frames as well as Sheridans and Invert Minis.

I have made grips in various wood species in the past ranging from Amboyna and Buckeye burls on the exotic end to Cherry, Maple and Walnut on the more common domestic end. Whatever species of wood you're looking for I am able to source most woods locally keeping the cost to a minimum.

I finish each book matched set with at least five coats of a water and stain resistant clear gloss outdoor spar urethane.

The cost for grips on in stock wood (unless otherwise stated) are, 45 grips $25, Emag grips $35, wrap around $45.

I accept payment by paypal. The price (in USD) includes shipping within Canada and the USA (lower 48). If you would like tracking on the package it will be slightly more.

Here are some images of custom grips I have done in the past. A larger selection can be seen in my public album. Rifle's Custom hard wood grips

Below are in stock finished grips for sale. The price includes shipping.
    Last edited by Rifle95; 10-24-2010 at 01:28 PM.