Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ~*~ AGD SuperKnife Order Thread ~*~

Exclamation ~*~ AGD SuperKnife Order Thread ~*~

BigWooly +1 Paid.
    Snoopay700 +1

My PP addy is ~> Mook6665 ( A T ) h o t m a i l ( D O T ) com
    If you are getting multiple ones, or are out of "country" then please stand by and I'll be sending you the amount via PM or Email. I'll PM you here to let you know how much as it differs from one to the next because of shipping costs.

The next few hours is your last chance to get any changes in or any additions in. I have more than a few left over Gen 2.5's if anyone wants an additional one or more. Again, don't feel obligated as I ordered them extra but the extra 20 that I ordered reduced the cost of each one by 30 cents or so, so I thought it'd be worth it. SO if you want an extra post up NOW!!!! Don't feel like you have to, but if you have been wondering if I would have any extra I DO. I have about 25 extra Gen 2.5's.

So I'm going to be updating the order thread with what I have for each one of you. If it's not correct you BETTER LET ME KNOW!!! I'm wrapping them up and mailing them out TODAY hopefully!

Check what I have for you and double check it. KO??

ALSO IF YOU ARE NOT PAID UP OR NOT IN CONTACT WITH ME I'M NOT GOING TO SEND YOURS IN!!! It's not that I can't float the few that haven't, but it's the fact that you may not like the design or the knives or whatever else is the issue and just plain n simple don't want em anymore. If that's the case SPEAK UP!!!! If any of you have contact with those that are not GREEN please let them know to come and check in, post up and let me know what they want to do.

#30 AGD LP + LR (Edge Red)
    #17 AGD LP (Edge Red)
    #17 AGD LP (Edge Red)
    #17 AGD LP (Edge Red)
    #17 AGD LP (Edge Red)
    #38 AGD LP (Edge Red)
    #35 AGD LP + RCA (Edge Red)
    #31 AGD LP + SCS + HCH (Edge Red)
    #09 AGD LP + JMS (Edge Red)

#25 AGD LP + 013 + HCH (Classic Blue)

#05 AGD LP + KAM + HCH (Classic Purple)
    #19 AGD LP + HCH (Classic Purple)
    #30 AGD LP

#17 AGD LP (Edge Blue)
    #17 AGD LP (Edge Blue)
    #17 AGD LP (Edge Blue)
    #17 AGD LP (Edge Blue)
    #07 AGD LP + ACB (Edge Blue)
    #07 AGD LP + wWw (Edge Blue)
    #06 AGD LP + AO + HCH (Edge Blue)
    #12 AGD LP + CD + HCH (Edge Blue)
    #15 AGD LP + USN + HCH (Edge Blue)
    #26 AGD LP + 26 (Edge Blue)
    #36 AGD LP + + HCH (Edge Blue)

#31 AGD LP + MAS + HCH (Classic Black)
    #31 AGD LP + MAS + HCH (Classic Black)

#04 AGD LP (Gen 2.5 Black)
    #08 AGD LP (Gen 2.5 Black)
    #10 AGD LP (Gen 2.5 Black)
    #11 AGD LP (Gen 2.5 Black)
    #17 AGD LP (Gen 2.5 Black)
    #28 AGD LP (Gen 2.5 Black)
    #29 AGD LP (Gen 2.5 Black)
    #29 AGD LP (Gen 2.5 Black)
    #34 AGD LP (Gen 2.5 Black)
    #23 AGD LP (Gen 2.5 Black)
    #38 AGD LP (Gen 2.5 Black)
    #33 AGD LP + BEO (Gen 2.5 Black)
    #35 AGD LP + RCA (Gen 2.5 Black)
    #09 AGD LP + MTS (Gen 2.5 Black)
    #18 AGD LP + TG (Gen 2.5 Black)
    #19 AGD LP + HCH (Gen 2.5 Black)
    #21 AGD LP + WK2 (Gen 2.5 Black)
    #22 AGD LP + DMT (Gen 2.5 Black)
    #27 AGD LP + MVT (Gen 2.5 Black)
    #16 AGD LP + BEO (Gen 2.5 Black)
    #16 AGD LP + NGR (Gen 2.5 Black)
    #30 AGD LP + PT (Gen 2.5 Black)
    #32 AGD LP + 003 (Gen 2.5 Black)
    #03 AGD LP + 007 (Gen 2.5 Black)
    #01 AGD LP + JTW + HCH (Gen 2.5 Black)
    #02 AGD LP + PNT + HCH (Gen 2.5 Black)
    #06 AGD LP + AO + HCH (Gen 2.5 Black)
    #13 AGD LP + 13 + HCH (Gen 2.5 Black)
    #24 AGD LP + TSR + HCH (Gen 2.5 Black)
    #20 AGD LP + MM + HCH (Gen 2.5 Black)
    #20 AGD LP + 187 + HCH (Gen 2.5 Black)
    #09 AGD LP + FCS + HCH (Gen 2.5 Black)
    #37 AGD LP + 21 + HCH (Gen 2.5 Black)
    #39 AGD LP + KDD + HCH (Gen 2.5 Black)
    #41 AGD LP + 16 + HCH (Gen 2.5 Black)
    #42 AGD LP + CMS + HCH (Gen 2.5 Black)
    #14 AGD LP + CDC + HCH (Gen 2.5 Black)
    #15 AGD LP + RKE + HCH (Gen 2.5 Black)

#05 AGD LP + KAM + HCH (SO)
    #12 AGD LP + ND + HCH (SO)
    #10 AGD LP + FP (SO)
    #10 AGD LP + FP (SO)
    #10 AGD LP + FP (SO)
    #10 AGD LP + FP (SO)
    #03 AGD LP + 007 (SO)
    #26 AGD LP + 18 (SO)
    #08 AGD LP + 22 (SO)
    #17 AGD LP + FOX + HCH (SO)

Thanx,

DM

^^^^^^^This is what the lasering will look like with AGD LP + INITIALS/NUMBERS + HCH (Honey Comb Hex)^^^^^^

By Gen 2.5 I mean this ~>
    These will be the models taking the place of the stealh model. NOT ENOUGH STEALTH MODELS WERE AVAILABLE.

UPDATE 13JAN2010 ~> I'm pretty sure my knives should have been here today! The FedEx truck went by, but seeins how I live in the sticks I'm sure that he "couldn't find the address" which is retarded since UPS and the trash guys have no problem with it. But anyway, he didn't come back to drop off anything so I'm guessing/hoping he'll figure it out by tomorrow.

That's the update as I have it guys... I can't get them labeled and packed until I get them in my hands, and well Saturday I get to go blow stuff up, so that's a day of fun for me!!!

Will keep you all posted. Again, if you haven't paid yet, please let me know what your plan is and we'll go from there.

Thanx!!!

DM

UPDATE As Of 12 Jan 2010!!!! I think I have everything that I have info for up to date in this post. Please check your NAME/NUMBER/INITIALS/HCH information and let me know if it's right, wrong or otherwise.

Also by my numbers I still have $500+ outstanding of those of you that want these... Please try and get payment over soon, or at least contact me if there is an issue. I know Ben has a large part of it with his 20 knives and that's fine as we are working on the deal, but the rest of you, if you haven't paid yet, please try to by the end of this week. If all goes well I'll ship out to laser on Friday. That's what I'm wanting to do anyway. I've gotten all of the red, blue, purples, etc in and they are NUMBERED to your number here. They'll be checked and rechecked before going out though as I still have to put the information on them as to what you guys want put on em.

Thanx again guys... I'll be so glad when these get shipped out to all of you.

DM

05Jan2010 EDIT ~>
    PLEASE PUT YOUR AO USERNAME IN YOUR PP NOTES!!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!!!

Thank You!!!! Please also note that if you are paid up, I have bolded/green'd your name in the list! If I have not got you updated, please post up and let me know. Please check and double check what listing I have for you on colors, initials, numbers, etc as this list is what I'll be going off of. I have no problem changing the info but when they leave my hands it's game over for changes. Also note, I've numbered people. This is strictly for keeping track of the knives when they get here... Only to help me keep inventory of them as I mark and repack them. Thank you all again!!!

Mook

04Jan2010 EDIT ~>
    UPDATE UPDATE!!!! I took some pics of my thumb just a bit ago... Don' t click the links below if you are easily put off by open wounds... ~>

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u...s/IMG_0927.jpg
    http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u...s/IMG_0928.jpg
    http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u...s/IMG_0929.jpg

It's not bad as it's done bleeding, but at the time of the incident it was a squirter!!! I do know I need to get it healed more before I have to start messing with all of these!!!!

DM

update.... these things are sharp... i dont think i hit bone but i got damn close... so my right thumb pad is currently right thumb padS... stupid me... this is the first time ive ever turned green and gotten woozy... that was trippy.. anywho before this happened i took some pics... here is the link ~> http://s165.photobucket.com/albums/u...n75/SK%20Info/

dm

LATEST UPDATE!!! AS OF 30 DECEMBER 2009!!!!

Alright so I have sourced ALL of the colored knives that EVERYONE requested!!!! I can get you all the red, blue, purples, etc that you wanted. So that's one hurdle. In fact I've already dropped the hammer on them for the most part and they are simply waiting on my check to get to them via USPS. They were few enough in number that I could stand to do that for the time being and I didn't want to lose out on the ones that I had found in all of the correct colors.

NOW FOR THE NOT GOOD NEWS!!!

I am NOT able to get enough of the STEALTH model knives. I have only found about 30 of them, but the places only had 8-13 each, so they didn't want to give a price break lower than the $15 or so per knife. Add in S/H, Lasering, Mailing, etc and you are over the $20 mark. Sorry guys... On the GOOD SIDE of that is, I have been able to find plenty enough of the Gen 2.5 model to cover the order!!!! WOOT!!!!

These are the Classic Gen 1 SuperKnives ~> http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u60/DevilMan75/SK Info/SKOGen1.jpg
    They required an included "tool" that went on your key chain to change the blade. There is even a Gen 1.5 which uses a CROSS/PHILLIPS head bolt instead of the HEX head bolt that you see here. I am not sure which ones I'm getting are. I don't know if they use the HEX or the PHILLIPS. I'll know when they get here and will let those that got them know. These are the only ones that can be had in PURPLE. I have them marked as CLASSIC or ORIGINAL. You can see they have the shorter handle, the half moon belt clip and the blade change bolt that you need a tool for.

I consider the SK Edge to be Gen 2. They are like this ~> http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u60/DevilMan75/SK Info/SKEdgeGen2.jpg
    (I'm not counting the rubber handled ones or the "IMPROVED" SK Edges here because they will NOT work with the lasering.) You will notice that the handle is the same as the Gen 1, which is shorter than the Gen 2.5 and Gen 3 but the blade change is the push button style that I'm shooting for. Also the clip on the back is Gen 1, which is held by 3 bolts, and makes the knife stick up out of the pocket a bit, which is something I don't like.

By Gen 2.5 I mean this ~> http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u60/DevilMan75/SK Info/SKEdgeGen25.jpg
    You will notice that the handle is the same length as the Gen 3 seen below, BUT it does NOT have the lanyard hole in the end of the handle. Something that is really not used, since with the lengthened handle you can loop a ring or tie a lanyard on the bottom most bolt pretty easily. As you can see it retains the same blade change mechanism as the Gen 2, BUT it has the modified belt clip that will allow the knife to ride LOW in the pocket.

The Gen 3 I consider to be the SK2 which is this ~> http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u60/DevilMan75/SK Info/SK2Gen3.jpg
    As you see in the pics, it has a different blade change mechanism, as well as the longer handle with the lanyard hole in the bottom of it, as well as the flipped over belt clip that allows a LOW pocket ride. I'm not keen on the SK2 for 1 the price, and for 2 the "roundel" as it's called that is used for changing the blade. I've not handled one of these, but in general don't like the look of the roundel in general. I don't think I'll like the function of it. The other part is that since these are the newer line that they are up above the $15 mark. Which again, puts them out of the running for this project.

So there you have it... in a nutshell. What I am looking at getting right now for all of those that want the STEALTH model are instead the Gen 2.5 model. They have the nice blade change, the low riding belt clip and the longer handle that will accommodate a lanyard if you so desire.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!! If any of you have an objection to getting the Gen 2.5 in place of the STEALTH then PLEASE SAY SO NOW!!!! Please EDIT your post and change your font color to NAVY so that I can more easily find it.
    If you are okay with getting the BLACK GEN 2.5 instead of the STEALTH then do NOTHING and I'll order same amount as I would the Stealth.

I will be placing the order for all of these this week. I will ask for PREPAY SOON!!! I'm waiting on a quote to come back from the source of these for a final offer on what it will be to get them to me. If it's in the range I'll be on target for selling these for $17.50 EACH SHIPPED & PAYPAL'D! If you are ordering more than one, I'll work with the price with you, as the shipping will be less. It will only be a buck or two per knife difference, but it's a case by case basis, since some have 10, some have 2...

Alright, so that's the update...Because I'm not 100% greenlight on the whole thing, I'm not putting up my PayPal address yet. I will by the weekend. I'll need payment sent in ASAP PLEASE!!! As in 1 week or so. I will need you to put your AO name and your order details, mailing address, name and contact number in the PayPal notes so if there is any issue I can contact you quick n easy. IF YOU ARE NOT PAID BY THE TIME I GET READY TO SHIP TO LASERGUY YOU WILL NOT BE GETTING ANY INITIAL/NUMBERING DONE!!! You will have a week or so at least since I have to get them and sort them. BUT PLEASE DON'T DRAG THIS OUT!

I think this pretty much covers everything right now. Any questions, comments, anything else please post up, but PLEASE try to keep this thread uncluttered.

Thank you,

DM

JUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW!!! It's not looking good for STEALTH.... I'm going to try and find enough BLACK to fill the order, but those are limited as well... Am looking for options...

READ TO THE END!!!! ALL OF IT!!!! READ IT AGAIN BEFORE YOU POST!!!

NO RANDOM POSTS!!!! PLEASE!

I need everyone who wants these to please make a post here JUST 1!!! with what color and of how many you want.

I'm sure there may be some who have changed their minds here and there, and I'll find out Monday if I'm good on getting everyone EXACTLY what they want. That is in regard to COLOR and STYLE!!! So if you voted for ORIGINAL, but have changed your mind, I NEED TO KNOW!!!! I think we can all be up front enough to post up what colors we want instead of me getting everything done as the poll shows only to be left holding some purple, red, and blue ones that people changed their mind to black or tactical on.

SO PLEASE MAKE A POST WITH WHAT COLOR AND OF HOW MANY YOU ARE WANTING!!!

That should be all there is to your post. PLEASE NOTHING MORE!

This will also allow me to get in touch with you directly if you want one of the colors that they don't have. I'm hoping that this isn't going to be an issue but it allows us to get you what you want.

OH and as it looks right now, according to the place I'm trying to get them from, they don't have any of the BLACK ones, but they have enough TACTICAL/STEALTH ones to fill out both the BLACK and STEALTH orders. They also have Blue, Red, and Purple... So please I'm trying to get you what you want, I need to know who requested what.

Lastly and against my better judgment and thought processes I am going to offer this up.... I am going to allow you to pick a 3 digit NUMBER OR LETTER to get put on the knife. I was going to serial number them MAYBE but thought why not offer up to see if folks wanted to put their own number or initials on them.

I was thinking that you would have to pick between 0-100 but since most of us are strung coast to coast and then some I don't see any real reason in not having duplicate numbers unless you guys would rather not, and well... I am not going to deal with the good or bad of that... So if someone posts up a number and someone else wants that number you guys need to PM each other and talk it out... If it's that important to ya. If not let it be. Only way I know to handle it. I'm not going to be in the middle though.

Hell, I'll make it easy... just copy and paste this but change the numbers/colors accordingly...

AGD SuperKnife Order
    QTY: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE BLUE ~~< 57 >
    QTY: < 4 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE RED ~~< 16, ___, 16, 16 >
    QTY: < 7 >~~~ STYLE: CLASSIC BLACK ~~< 147, #65, RCM, CPD, CHP, NYC, TN >

Yes this may be a PITA to you, but I get to do 100 of them! So deal with it!

If you don't want a number or anything then just leave it blank. What you post up is what you are going to get. Any changes to the quantity, colors, styles or numbers will be LOCKED before you guys have to pay. When I get it locked down, then there will be no more changes. I will keep you all up to date on what I find out. It should take me a few days to get the knives shipped to me, then I'll have to label and repack and send them to the laser. I need this information ASAP!!!! If you don't get anything put in, for numbers and such, it will be left blank.

Thank you.

DM

Since there is a bit of confusion, the newer style is called SK EDGE It has the push down thumb button that is a tool-less blade change system. The CLASSIC or ORIGINAL SK requires an allen wrench in the first version, which changed to a phillips screw later on. The second generation SK EDGE has the textured handle. THAT IS NOT WHAT I'M LOOKING AT GETTING!

So the EDGE is the TOOL'LESS PUSH BUTTON and the CLASSIC is the one with the screw to take out.

Anymore questions?

DM

ALRIGHT>... another add.... Please try and keep this thread clean and neat guys...

I was asked about the pricing.... Here is what I know currently ~>

Nope... not yet... I have a good idea of what the cost for the shipping back out and all of the other crap, the only variable has been how much they cost for me to get... It will be NO MORE THAN $20! I won't do it for more than that. It's not worth it to me and I don't think most here would be up for it either. I will have to ship out to the laser guy, get back, sort and ship out again. That is a variable that I don't fully know, but I have a close guess.

If you can plan on $20 per knife, you will be fine... I am hoping to get a few bucks off of that, but it will be close so that's best guess. Cool???

Anything else?

DM

Order Details As I've Read Them...
    01. DeuceSV = jtwusaf Paid on 12Jan2010
    QTY: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE STEALTH/TACTICAL ~~ < JTW > ~~ HCH
    02. CatoRockwell Paid on 05Jan2010
    Qty: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE STEALTH/TACTICAL ~~ < PNT > ~~ HCH
    03. ajnin
    QTY: < 2 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE STEALTH/TACTICAL ~~ < 007 >
    04. ta2maki Paid on 08Jan2010
    QTY: < 4 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE STEALTH/TACTICAL[/COLOR] ~~ < ___ >
    05. cougar20th Paid on 05Jan2010
    QTY: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE STEALTH/TACTICAL ~~ < KAM > ~~ HCH
    QTY: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: CLASSIC PURPLE ~~ < KAM > ~~ HCH
    06. Stayhuge Paid on 05Jan2010
    QTY: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE STEALTH/TACTICAL ~~ < AO > ~~ HCH
    QTY: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE BLUE ~~ < AO > ~~ HCH
    07. Frizzle Fry
    QTY: < 2 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE BLUE ~~ < ACB, wWw >
    08. Ruler_Mark Paid on 05Jan2010
    QTY: < 5 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE STEALTH/TACTICAL ~~ < 22, ___, ___, ___, ___ >
    09. vf-xx Paid on 04Jan2010
    QTY: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE STEALTH/TACTICAL ~~< FCS > ~~ HCH
    QTY: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE STEALTH/TACTICAL ~~< MTS >
    QTY: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE RED ~~ < JMS >
    10. Brewtt Paid on 09Jan2010
    Qty: < 10 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE STEALTH/TACTICAL ~~ < FP, FP, FP, FP, ___, ___, ___, ___, ___, ___ >
    11. Smoothice Paid on 05Jan2010
    QTY: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE STEALTH/TACTICAL ~~ < ??? >
    12. Bigwooly1013 Paid on 04Jan2010
    QTY: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE STEALTH/TACTICAL ~~ < ND > ~~ HCH
    QTY: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE BLUE ~~ < CD > ~~ HCH
    13. Rudz Paid on 13Jan2010
    QTY < 1 > ~~~ STYLE: EDGE STEALTH/TACTICAL ~~ < 13 > ~~ HCH
    14. cdc120602 Paid on 07Jan2010
    Qty: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE STEALTH/TACTICAL ~~ < CDC > ~~ HCH
    15. zondo Paid on 04Jan2010
    Qty: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE STEALTH/TACTICAL ~~ < RKE > ~~ HCH
    Qty: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE BLUE ~~ < USN > ~~ HCH
    16.BigEvil Paid on 04Jan2010
    Qty: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE STEALTH/TACTICAL ~~ < BEO >
    Qty: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE STEALTH/TACTICAL ~~ < NGR >
    17. BenoitOWN Paid on 12Jan2010
    Qty: < 12 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE STEALTH/TACTICAL ~~ < FOX, ___, ___, ___, ___, ___, ___, ___, ___, ___, ___, ___ >
    Qty: < 4 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE BLUE ~~ < ___, ___, ___, ___ >
    Qty: < 4 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE RED ~~ < ___, ___, ___, ___ >
    AGD LP ON ALL, HCH + FOX On 1 ONLY.
    18. highhorse1983 Paid on 04Jan2010
    Qty: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE STEALTH/TACTICAL ~~ < TG >
    19. Sea_Chip Paid on 13Jan2010
    QTY: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE STEALTH/TACTICAL ~~ < SMC > ~~ HCH
    QTY: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: CLASSIC PURPLE ~~ < SMC > ~~ HCH
    20. maniacmechanic Paid on 04Jan2010
    QTY: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE STEALTH/TACTICAL ~~ < MM > ~~ HCH
    QTY: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE STEALTH/TACTICAL ~~ < 187 > ~~ HCH
    21. WickedKlown2 Paid on 06Jan2010
    QTY: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE STEALTH/TACTICAL ~~ < WK2 >
    22. senghing27 Paid on 06Jan2010
    Qty: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE STEALTH/TACTICAL ~~ < DMT >
    23. theGOLDENchild Paid on 11Jan2010
    Qty: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE STEALTH/TACTICAL ~~ < ___ >
    24. TheePsycho Paid on 05Jan2010
    Qty: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE STEALTH/TACTICAL ~~ < TSR > ~~ HCH
    25. pinkanese Paid on 17Jan2010
    Qty: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: CLASSIC BLUE ~~ < 013 > ~~ HCH
    26. mpsd Paid on 08Jan2010
    QTY: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE STEALTH/TACTICAL ~~ < 18 >
    QTY: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE BLUE ~~ < 26 >
    27. mt84 Paid on 05Jan2010
    QTY: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE STEALTH/TACTICAL ~~ < MVT >
    28. ezcreation Paid on 07Jan2010
    QTY: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE STEALTH/TACTICAL ~~ < ___ >
    29. sjrtk Paid on 17Jan2010
    Qty: < 2 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE STEALTH/TACTICAL ~~ < ___ >
    30. Loguzzzzzz Paid on 05Jan2010
    QTY: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE STEALTH/TACTICAL ~~ < PT >
    QTY: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE RED ~~ < LR >
    QTY: < 1 > ~~~ STYLE: CLASSIC PURPLE ~~~ AGD LP ONLY!
    31. shives007 Paid on 23Jan2010
    QTY: < 1 >~~~ STYLE:CLASSIC BLACK ~~< MAS > AGD LP + HCH
    QTY: < 1 >~~~ STYLE:CLASSIC BLACK ~~< MAS > AGD LP + HCH
    QTY: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE RED ~~ < SCS > AGD LP + HCH
    32. BiNumber3 Paid on 04Jan2010
    Qty: < 1 > ~~~ Style: EDGE STEALTH/TACTICAL ~~ < 003 >
    33. p8ntbal4me Paid on 04Jan2010
    Qty: < 1 > ~~~ Style: EDGE STEALTH/TACTICAL ~~ < BEO >
    34. psychowarden
    I love those things, I'm down for one.
    35. El Camino Paid on 06Jan2010
    Qty: < 1 > ~~~ Style: EDGE STEALTH/TACTICAL ~~ < RCA >
    QTY: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE RED ~~ < RCA >
    36. Ratt Paid on 04Jan2010
    QTY: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE BLUE ~~ AGD LP, HCH (no letters)
    37. UberWigget Paid on 17Jan2010
    Qty: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE STEALTH/TACTICAL ~~ < 21 > ~~ HCH
    38. AGDRetro Paid on 24Jan2010
    I'd take 2 of the new style, red & black!
    39. splat15k Paid on 05Jan2010
    Qty: < 1 > ~~~ Style: EDGE STEALTH/TACTICAL ~~ < KDD > ~~ HCH
    41. Demonio Paid on 03Feb2010
    Qty: < 1 > ~~~ Style: EDGE STEALTH/TACTICAL ~~ < 16 > ~~ HCH

QTY: < 61 > STYLE: GEN 2.5 BLACK (Previously STEALTH)
    QTY: < 4 > STYLE: EDGE BLACK
    QTY: < 11 > STYLE: EDGE BLUE
    QTY: < 8 > STYLE: EDGE RED
    QTY: < 1 > STYLE: CLASSIC BLUE
    QTY: < 2 > STYLE: CLASSIC PURPLE
    QTY: < 2 > STYLE: CLASSIC BLACK

Last edited by DevilMan; 02-18-2010 at 02:33 AM. Reason: Updated!

AGD SuperKnife Order
    QTY: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE STEALTH/TACTICAL ~~ < JTW >
    Last edited by jtwusaf; 12-20-2009 at 02:44 AM.

Qty: < 1 >~~~ Style: Tactical Black ~~ PNT ~~ HCH
    Last edited by CatoRockwell; 01-10-2010 at 02:53 AM.

AGD SuperKnife Order
    QTY: < 2 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE STEALTH/TACTICAL ~~ < 007 >

AGD SuperKnife Order
    QTY: < 4 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE BLACK ~~

--NO CHANGES.-- I JUST WANT 4 BLACK KNIVES WITH THE LOGO ON THEM. I DON'T CARE WHAT GEN IT IS AS LONG AS IT HAS A TOOLLESS BLADE CHANGE. PLEASE PM ME MY TOTAL, THANKS.
    Last edited by ta2maki; 01-04-2010 at 03:48 PM.

QTY: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE STEALTH/TACTICAL ~~ KAM (I want the all black one, handle, clip & blade area)
    QTY: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: CLASSIC Purple ~~KAM

A hex. A hex on the two I say....
    Last edited by cougar20th; 01-10-2010 at 09:28 AM.

AGD SuperKnife Order
    QTY: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE STEALTH ~~< AGD LP + HCH + AO >
    QTY: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE Blue ~~< AGD LP + HCH + AO >

Thanks DM. Also, just want to make sure that EDGE Style is the newer one with the blade release. Thank you

EDITED: CHANGED MY LETTERING

I AM OKAY WITH WHATEVER STYLE YOU NEED TO ORDER. I ACTUALLY PREFER THE 2.5 ONE, BUT WOULD BE OKAY WITH EITHER. THANK YOU

EDITED: Added AGD LP and HCH logos to both
    Last edited by Stayhuge; 01-10-2010 at 03:21 PM.

QTY: < 2 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE BLUE ~~< ACB, wWw >

AGD SuperKnife Order
    QTY: < 5 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE STEALTH/TACTICAL ~~ < 22 on one, rest nothing >

Question: When are you expecting payment?

QTY: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE BLUE ~~ AGD LP, HCH (no letters)
    Last edited by Ratt; 01-10-2010 at 11:37 AM.

AGD SuperKnife Order
    QTY: < 2 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE STEALTH ~~< FCS, MTS >
    QTY: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE RED ~~< JMS >

Edited quantity, color

Edit 2: AGD LP + initials. +HCH on < FCS > Only
    Last edited by vf-xx; 01-12-2010 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Updating Quantity and Color

12. Qty: < 10 >~~~ Style: Edge Stealth/Tactical black ~~< FP, FP, FP, FP, ___, ___, ___, ___, ___, ___ >
    Last edited by Brewtt; 12-20-2009 at 01:11 PM.

QTY: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE STEALTH ~~< ___ >
    Last edited by Smoothice; 01-05-2010 at 12:07 PM.

QTY: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE STEALTH/TACTICAL ~~ < ND >
    QTY: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE Blue ~~ < CD >

Nothing Changed Here and I'm fine with Gen2.5
    Let me know the total for my 2 and the money will be coming your way

QTY: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE STEALTH/TACTICAL ~~ AGD LP + HCH + ND
    QTY: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE Blue ~~ AGD LP + HCH + CD
    Last edited by Bigwooly1013; 01-12-2010 at 01:50 PM. Reason: Updated with lettering and logo info

Talking

QTY < 1 > ---- STYLE; EDGE. STEALTH/ TACTICAL ---- < 013 >

Yes DM I changed my mind and went with the newer style instead

I WANT THE HEX!!!!!!!

UPDATED!!!!!
    Last edited by Rudz; 01-11-2010 at 12:51 AM.

QTY: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE STEALTH/TACTICAL ~~ < CDC > ~~ HCH
    Last edited by cdc120602; 01-13-2010 at 12:23 AM. Reason: Added HCH

AGD SuperKnife Order

Qty: < 1 >~~~ Style: Edge Stealth AGD LP + HCH ~~< RKE >
    Qty: < 1 >~~~ Style: Edge Blue AGD LP + HCH~~< USN >

EDIT:
    Hex FTW! I am cool with the Black gen 2.5

AGD LP + HCH + the letters

Last edited by zondo; 01-12-2010 at 09:26 PM. Reason: Answer to DM's question...

Qty: < 1 >~~~ Style: Edge Stealth ~~< BEO >
    Qty: < 1 >~~~ Style: Edge Stealth ~~< NGR >

Qty: < 12 >~~~ Style: Edge Stealth/Tactical black ~~< FOX, ___, ___, ___, ___, ___, ___, ___, ___, ___, ___, ___ >

Qty: < 4 >~~~ Style: Edge Blue ~~< ___, ___, ___, ___ >

Qty: < 4 >~~~ Style: Edge Red ~~< ___, ___, ___, ___ >

That is what I am thinking for now

Updated post resume:
    If possible I only need the FOX lettering done now, one HCH logo on the FOX and others with only the AGD logo.
    Last edited by BenoitOWN; 01-10-2010 at 05:07 PM.

Qty: < 1 >~~~ Style: Edge Stealth/Tactical black ~~<TG> + HCH

Edited for letter changes Gen 2.5 black is fine.
    Last edited by highhorse1983; 01-18-2010 at 12:54 PM.

QTY: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE STEALTH/TACTICAL ~~ AGD LP ~~ HCH
    QTY: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: CLASSIC Purple ~~ AGD LP ~~ HCH

Gen 2.5 black is fine.
    Last edited by Sea_Chip; 01-13-2010 at 12:38 PM.

QTY: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE STEALTH/TACTICAL ~~ < MM >
    QTY: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE STEALTH/TACTICAL ~~ < 187 >
    this is , thanks DM

QTY: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE STEALTH/TACTICAL ~~ < WK2 >

Thank You Brother

WK2

I want food... Can you email me a cookie?
    Qty: < 1 >~~~ Style: Edge Stealth/tactical ~~ DMT
    For some reason if I use "<" or ">" my letter disappear.. lol

Qty: < 1 >~~~ Style: Edge Stealth/Tactical black ~~<___>

Qty: < 1 >~~~ Style: GEN 2.5 BLACK ~~AGD LP + HCH + < TSR >
    Last edited by TheePsycho; 01-10-2010 at 09:18 AM.

Qty: < 1 >~~~ Style: CLASSIC Blue ~~ < 013 >

QTY: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE STEALTH/TACTICAL ~~ < 18 >
    QTY: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE BLUE ~~ < 26 >

As said, I'd like to have the stealth one, even if it's a little bit more expensive.

Also, when you are ready to take the orders, would you please send me a PM with my total, including shipping to Brazil?

Thanks and HAPPY 2010!

Last edited by mpsd; 12-31-2009 at 08:34 AM.

AGD SuperKnife Order
    QTY: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE STEALTH/TACTICAL ~~ < MVT >

Black Edge Stealth/Tactical 1