Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: ~*~ AGD SuperKnife Order Thread ~*~

So no extra fee's for that Vintage'd Weather'd look. It's AGG!!! (for those into that stuff LOL)

I don't care how mine is as long as it works and the AGD symbol is somewhat readable

Thanks for the Update DM it's much appreciated.

Yikes. This sounds not good.

I don't know what it is with packing service these days, they seem to be getting worse and worse.

FedEx is KILLING me.

Alright well I'm about halfway through re-blading all of them and I've cooled down a bit. My sis says I'm overly critical of things far more than I need to be and I know she's right as she knows how many projects like this I've done in the past. I've done shirts for motorcycle rallies, my ex-gf and I did a benefit concert for 9-11 and I did shirts for those, I've done beer mugs, tattoos, and a few other things... Maybe I'll get pics up sometime... anyway, it never fails that something will be just a bit off and it drives me NUTS!!! Whether it's that theres only 49 white dots in a flag thats all of 1"X1" screen printed on a shirt or if it's an alignment issue by 1/16".

Anyway.... I've gone over half of them, they aren't bad. Just that the desire to have the logo to the left of the pin didn't happen on the Gen 2.5's, but did on the earlier models (Smaller handle) That's the main thing. The shipping did do some damage to a few and I'll show you some pics of em, but luckily they are the ones for me... and well, since I plan on using them, they'll get banged up anyway... Still didn't know that til now. So that's good...

Anyway, I'm still sorting and repacking and such as that... give me a bit and I'll upload a pic or two...

DM

This one is headed to SoCal to the winner of the Goblin Duel that Smooth put on at the last shindig..

One of the chewed up red ones ~> http://s165.photobucket.com/albums/u...t=IMG_1247.jpg

One of mine that looks to be the worst of the lot. ~> http://s165.photobucket.com/albums/u...t=IMG_1223.jpg

I am finding that some of the marks on the knives is just goo and gunk from the process and it's wiping/cleaning off. Also I'll suggest that when you get these take em and clean them really well with a degreaser so as to get all of the oils off of it and then relube the blade release and the pivot bolt. Oh make sure to take the blade out before washing. As it will RUST, the rest should be fine.

DM
    Last edited by DevilMan; 02-09-2010 at 07:06 PM.

Well I'm almost to 5500 views on this thread so why not go for a few hundred more...

I am waiting on the envelopes to pack the knives up in. The larger orders like the 5, 10, 20 will go out early next week I figure as they aren't going in the padded envelopes. The rest will go out when I get em, but should be by end of next week I hope.

That said... I have about 12 extra ones. They are Gen 2.5 and they have only the AGD LP on them.

If you want one extra then let me know. I know a few guys have already asked for em so the number is about 9 or so I think. Not 100% sure, but it's close.

So if anyone wants another, let me know...

Thanx again guys... I'll be working on getting more pics of them all up for you folks.

DM

Regardless of what I get, you have impressed the heck out of me. To have taken this on, and been as communicative as you have been says a lot about you. I don't believe you are, but if you were clearing a 90% profit on these, I wouldn't begrudge you a dime.

Shives

Woot Woot!!!! UPS just dropped off 100 padded envelopes!!!!

If you have moved since your payment OR if the addy on your PP is wrong, out of date, or other wise gonna keep you from getting your knife you need to POST UP NOW!!!!!

I know one guy has a new addy.. I forget who, but I'll check to make sure before I label the envelopes which will commence in about 30 minutes or so.

The plan is to pack and label tonight and tomorrow and to make a day at the PO on Friday.

DM
    Last edited by DevilMan; 02-17-2010 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilMan
    The plan is to pack and label tonight and tomorrow and to make a day at the PO on Friday.

DM
    Good luck on that

I have just spent 4-5hour of misc time labelling 30people enveloppe to then run out of said enveloppe. Tomorow is shopping time here.

Hey ZONDO!!!! I'm not mailing yours until I hear from you on your address.

Shoot me a PM to verify if it changed or not.

DM

ALSO.... if anyone wants to add another knife to their order now is the time. I still have about 10 extra ones right. If I have to mail them back to CA then I'll have to raise the price a few bucks to cover the cost accordingly. ... SOOOOO... if you want another now's the time.

DM

I am good with the two that I ordered. Thanks for offering extras!!

Alright folks, I just finished addressing the envelopes and I'm about to stuff the knives in them and take them to the PO in the AM... I am missing some addresses though... Sooooo..

I need addresses from the following folks... ~>

UberWigget
    Shives007
    Ajnin

I think that's it for now.... I'll get what I can out tomorrow and get the rest straightened out over the weekend and ready to go on Monday.

DM
    Last edited by DevilMan; 02-23-2010 at 01:31 PM.

PM sent!

I hope I make it in!

Quote Originally Posted by zondo
    PM sent!

I hope I make it in!
    Got ya Zondo...

DM

these r nice lil knives guys u wont be disapointed

Quote Originally Posted by Sumthinwicked
    these r nice lil knives guys u wont be disapointed
    Glad ya like it man.... Try not to make your thumb(s) look anything like mine!

DM

PM sent DM...

Take it easy Brother

WK2

Quote Originally Posted by WickedKlown2
    PM sent DM...

Take it easy Brother

WK2
    Got ya WK... will do and you don't work too hard either!

DM

pm sent

Quote Originally Posted by Ratt
    pm sent
    Got it man...

DM

Have they shipped?

Quote Originally Posted by ezcreation
    Have they shipped?
    Headed into town in 30 minutes to wait on the PO to open....

PM me your addy and I'll get yours in the batch today man...

DM

What does being $120 lighter in the wallet and a few pounds less AL and SS mean???

DM

A bunch of us will soon be armed and dangerous!?

What does being $120 lighter in the wallet and a few pounds less AL and SS mean???

DM
    Slashy slashy, stabby stabby?

Quote Originally Posted by AGDRetro
    A bunch of us will soon be armed and dangerous!?
    Well I figure most already are... but at least you'll have a new knife in hand!!!!

Most should see em Monday, the rest no later than Wed I imagine. If you don't have something by end of the week, then I'll wonder.

DM

Well I figure most already are... but at least you'll have a new knife in hand!!!!

Most should see em Monday, the rest no later than Wed I imagine. If you don't have something by end of the week, then I'll wonder.

DM
    you forgot canadians as it can take times to get :P

Mine have arrived. Everythings Perfect. Thanks

Received mine today, looks amazing. Thanks!

Just PMed my address