Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: ~*~ AGD SuperKnife Order Thread ~*~

Qty: < 2 >~~~ Style: Edge Stealth/tactical

Still down for :

QTY: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE STEALTH/TACTICAL ~~ < PT >
    QTY: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE RED ~~ < LR >
    Last edited by Loguzzzzzz; 12-21-2009 at 03:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilMan
    Got it up to here... Thank you...

on the phone trying to find stealth and black ones...

damnit!

DM
    Just to be clear, we're going with the AGD logo and not the AO logo?

for some reason my choice did not show up the first time so I re-entered them and for the record here they are again:

Still down for :

QTY: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE STEALTH/TACTICAL ~~ < PT >
    QTY: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE RED ~~ < LR >

Still working on a solution.
    Spraypaint FTW?

No, but a re-anno in splash patterns came to mind... but shhhhhh don't open that can of worms.

DM
    Great. Thanks DM, now that you've said that I won't get my SK2k9 (Super Knife 2009) until 2010

AGD SuperKnife Order
    QTY: < 2 >~~~ STYLE: Classic black ~~< MAS, MAS >

Thanks,
    Shives

Qty: < 1 >~~~ Style: Edge Stealth/tactical ~~ < 003 >
    tnx

Qty: < 1 >~~~ Style: Edge Stealth/tactical ~~ < BEO >

Alright, so it's looking like STEALTH is OUT. I've not been able to source enough to make the full order. The best I've done is a total of maybe 30 of them. Not sure how accurate that number still is, but that's what I had last week.

I've got a "mid production" one ordered. It should be here today. When it get here I'll take pics of it to show the differences. I like all the parts to it, except for the length. Most folks that don't matter, and it may be a moot point in the end as it's only .5" longer. I'll get pics of it up to see if its a doable option to everyone. I'm waiting to hear back from the place I bought it from to see how many they have in stock as well in case it is an option to take.

Just wanted to let you all know that I'm still trying to make it happen, but it is for sure looking like STEALTH is out of the equation. I'm not sure how much that changes things for all of you, but if it's a deal breaker please edit your post to reflect that. If it's alright with you then don't worry and anything that says STEALTH or BLACK will be BLACK. All of the other colors I think of fine in quantity and such.

Sorry for the hiccup...

DM
    Well, can I get one the 30 then? If not, I'll go with the regular Black but I really liked that stealth one.

Thanks for doing it and please don't give up. This will be really nice to open paint bags on the field.

Don't matter to me, so if it helps you can change mine to regular Black. Length don't matter either, for what it's worth. Thanks

Im not sure if its been asked or not. What size are the initials going to be compared to the Logo, Also where are they located? Im just trying to picture the knifes with initials & logos.

It's not been asked or full on decided yet... but when the test model gets here, I'll edit it to show...

Cool?

DM
    Sounds good. Just like to know what im getting.

Exclamation

ALRIGHT!!! I updated the first post!!!! PLEASE READ!!!! The RED PART!!! Well read all of it, just in case and again make sure I have your order correct...

But read the red part!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!!!

Thank you!!!

DM

Question

Quote Originally Posted by cougar20th
    Im not sure if its been asked or not. What size are the initials going to be compared to the Logo, Also where are they located? Im just trying to picture the knifes with initials & logos.
    Since you asked... ~>

I was going to leave the HEX off as a surprise of sorts... but thought why not go ahead so everyone will at least have a good idea as to what to expect. Depending on what the LaserGuy says, and what everyone who wants one says... oh sheesh.. another question... well anyway... I know the initials/numbers have to be put on knife by knife... I think they will all be burned with the logo and the hex. I'm not sure yet what the options will be for programming it in. It could be burn all logos and add or don't add initials or it could be if the AGD logo gets burned so does the HEX logo.... I don't know yet... I have not ran these options past the laser guy as I just now roughed them up and just found out today that I can get the knives. So if it's going to add too much to the overall cost then it'll be cut from the project. I will post up when I know for sure what's what....

If that is an issue with the most of you, then fine I'll leave it off of all of them... As it stands the whole thing is running into LOADS of options already.... Anyway... What do ya think? PLEASE EDIT YOUR POST!!!!!

DM
    Last edited by DevilMan; 12-31-2009 at 04:59 PM.

Exclamation

Alright folks the hammer has dropped!!!! I've ordered up the knives. They should ship out this week and I should have them by the weekend. I'll work them up and hopefully get them mailed to laser next week. This means I need MONEY!!!!!

Please if you are only getting 1 then payment is quick n easy... please send $17.50 to my PP or EMAIL me if you want to mail me payment and I'll get you my address.

My PP addy is ~> Mook6665 ( A T ) h o t m a i l ( D O T ) com
    If you are getting multiple ones, or are out of "country" then please stand by and I'll be sending you the amount via PM or Email. I'll PM you here to let you know how much as it differs from one to the next because of shipping costs.

Anyone that wanted the stealth or black will be getting a black Gen 2.5. I'm sorry, and if that's not alright with you, then please let me know. I do prefer the Gen 2.5 over all of the other choices, even the stealth because of the belt clip.

So please get payment sent over ASAP!!! I will NOT send a knife off to get lasered if it has NOT been paid for!!!!

If you have any questions please post up here... at least all of the order stuff is up front so I can find it easily enough. If you are changing your order please do so in your initial post...

Thank you all!!!

DM

Looks good. Just let me know final cost for my two.

You have been paid.

~ P8nt

Quote Originally Posted by cougar20th
    Looks good. Just let me know final cost for my two.
    Same here. I'll get you payment ASAP. Thanks

I have sent you my monies.

Is that a total of $35 for my two knives?

Quote Originally Posted by Frizzle Fry
    Probably less considering the reduced shipping. That's my guess why the total for multiple purchases has to be pm'ed.

Payment sent

Quote Originally Posted by Frizzle Fry
    $35 would be fine, but as stated, I can give a buck or so off due to combined shipping I figure... I was going to take some in when they got here and get exact numbers to be honest...

I would say least would be $33, so somewhere in there should be a safe bet. I know it's not much, but I'll try what I can.

Thank you all for the quick payments already!!! As soon as they show, they'll start getting labeled and ready for laser!!!!

DM

ima have to look at these :P

$35 would be fine, but as stated, I can give a buck or so off due to combined shipping I figure... I was going to take some in when they got here and get exact numbers to be honest...

I would say least would be $33, so somewhere in there should be a safe bet. I know it's not much, but I'll try what I can.

Thank you all for the quick payments already!!! As soon as they show, they'll start getting labeled and ready for laser!!!!

DM
    Yeah we don't want him making a buck or 2 ( TOTAL SARCASM )
    I think you doing this is great , you'll be getting 35$ from me on the gift side of PP

I'll get payment out in the morning. Keep the extra for a beer or soda.

Payment sent. Keep the change as a 'co-op fee'

PPal sent ho ho ho

Payment sent for my 2. Get yourself a 40oz with that extra 2 bucks