Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: ~*~ AGD SuperKnife Order Thread ~*~

So now they are going to be sent out for engraving? Glad to hear they arrived!!! BTW, I think I counted about 10 knives that were not paid for yet. My offer still stands, if those people don't pay, I am willing to take another off your hands. Woudl rather claim it sooner than later, so I can get it customized to my liking. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stayhuge
    So now they are going to be sent out for engraving? Glad to hear they arrived!!! BTW, I think I counted about 10 knives that were not paid for yet. My offer still stands, if those people don't pay, I am willing to take another off your hands. Woudl rather claim it sooner than later, so I can get it customized to my liking. Thanks
    Well I won't be sending them out just yet. I have to sort them, label them, count them, open them, pad them, readdress them and then mail them out.

I'm taking them all out of clam shells and putting them in padding to keep the laser guy from having to open every one of them up. Plus I'm taking the blades out of them, so that the laser guy don't lop off digits doing the work, as I'm sure it'd prolong the return of the knives. I do happen to have a large stack of styrofoam parts that I may end up using for packing spacers, as I'm very careful about metal to metal contact and don't wish to muck up the knives just yet...

Again, I did get a few extra Gen 2.5's. If you want another no problem, and I'll let you know for sure before I mail them out and make sure you get what you want. But please don't feel that you need to buy what I ordered extra. So far everyone who has said they wanted one has come through, just some have not been back on this thread since their post and have forgotten a bit about it....

I'll give em til the day I ship out to pay, up to that point, I'll cross the name off of the list and that's that. Let me know what you want and I'll plan for it... if it don't work out where you want it in the end, then I'll scratch the extra off... You can pay me when I mail it out to get it done. Cool??? I do appreciate the offer greatly!

Thank you VERY MUCH man...

Mook

I wouldn't mind another Black one, same as the one that I ordered. LMK if others bail, and you need to unload a few extras. If everyone pays, no biggie. I am cool with the 2 that I paid for so far. Thanks

Talking

I'm the king of socal

Fear me

Quote Originally Posted by DevilMan

Tomorrow I'm blowing stuff up, but Sunday and this week I should have them all labeled up.
    pics!

Quote Originally Posted by zondo
    pics!
    Sorry man... today was a dud of a day... got up at 0430, on the road at 5, at the hunt site at 7. In the woods/fields/roads til 6. The group only saw some deer, a few turkeys, a couple of owls, rabbits, 2 foxes and a coyote.

There were 64 of us out beating the bushes trying to scare up vermin to give some lead injections to. It was with the local amish and so it is justified and needed.

Anywho... sorry, no pics... nothing major happened... unfortunately ..

DM

Sorry man... today was a dud of a day... got up at 0430, on the road at 5, at the hunt site at 7. In the woods/fields/roads til 6. The group only saw some deer, a few turkeys, a couple of owls, rabbits, 2 foxes and a coyote.

There were 64 of us out beating the bushes trying to scare up vermin to give some lead injections to. It was with the local amish and so it is justified and needed.

Anywho... sorry, no pics... nothing major happened... unfortunately ..

DM
    What were ya huntin ? , should have shot the coyote , thier vermin ; they kill all the good small game & eat the bird eggs & breed like rabbits

Quote Originally Posted by maniacmechanic
    What were ya huntin ? , should have shot the coyote , thier vermin ; they kill all the good small game & eat the bird eggs & breed like rabbits
    That's what we were hunting.. that and any other vermin we saw. Again it was in the amish lands so, skunks, possums, coons... all of those were in season. The coyote and the 2 foxes stopped breathing yesterday... So yeah... they got lead poisoning. The rest were just critters that were seen. Pretty freaky, since usually the woods are crawlin with critters.

But yeah, it was a coyote round up. Not sure how many acres were covered over the day, but I'd bet something close to 1K acres were covered by the 64 of us out there.

It was alright, but could have been better, but it is what it is. Now I've gotta get the SK's pulled out and labeled and ready to mail out this week.

DM

Since I know some of you are such fanatics about updates and such, I thought I'd give ya one...

Here are most if not all of them.. there may be 1 or 2 not shown in the pic. At this point they've all be unpacked, neutered, the colored ones (in the USPS box) have been tagged with the persons number as seen in the first post of this thread. The Gen 2.5's have all be neutered and are about to get numbered along with the colored ones as to what's what as well.

Anyway... I hope to have them mailed either Tuesday or Wednesday. I suggest anyone wanting these to get paid up by Monday night!

Thanx!!!

Mook

Exclamation

PLEASE IF ANY OF YOU KNOW HOW TO CONTACT THE FOLKS THAT ARE NOT SHOWING AS PAID PLEASE GET IN TOUCH AND ASK THEM IF THEY ARE STILL GO ON THIS AND TO CONTACT ME THROUGH HERE OR POST UP.

IF YOU HAVE PAID AND I DO NOT HAVE YOU MARKED AS SUCH, SPEAK UP AS WELL!

IF YOU WISH TO HAVE INITIALS AND HCH ON YOUR KNIFE PLEASE SAY SO!

IF MY FIRST POST DOES NOT SHOW ANYTHING AFTER YOUR NAME, THEN YOU WILL GET A KNIFE THAT HAS THE AGD LIONS PRIDE (AGD LP) ONLY ON IT.
    EXAMPLE ~>
    JoeSchmoe
    QTY: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE STEALTH/TACTICAL ~~ < ___ > <~ Is equal to AGD LP ONLY!!
    QTY: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE Blue ~~ < ___ > <~ Is equal to AGD LP ONLY!!

IF YOU HAVE INITIALS/NUMBERS THAT YOU WISH TO HAVE PUT ON THE KNIFE AND YOU DO NOT HAVE HCH LISTED AFTER THAT, THEN YOU WILL GET A KNIFE WITH AGD LP + INITIALS/NUMBERS ONLY ON IT.
    EXAMPLE ~>
    JimSchmoe
    QTY: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE STEALTH/TACTICAL ~~ < JSS > <~ Is equal to AGD LP + INITIALS/NUMBERS ONLY!!
    QTY: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE Red ~~ < 456 > <~ Is equal to AGD LP + INITIALS/NUMBERS ONLY!!

IF YOU HAVE INITIALS/NUMBER THAT YOU WISH TO HAVE PUT ON THE KNIFE AND YOU DO HAVE HCH LISTED AFTER THAT, THEN YOU WILL GET A KNIFE WITH AGD LP + INITIALS/NUMBERS + HCH ON IT.
    EXAMPLE ~>
    JeffSchmoe
    QTY: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE STEALTH/TACTICAL ~~ < JDS > + HCH <~ Is equal to AGD LP + INITIALS/NUMBERS + HONEY COMB HEX!!
    QTY: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: Classic Black ~~ < 789 > + HCH <~ Is equal to AGD LP + INITIALS/NUMBERS + HONEY COMB HEX!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ POST #1 AND FIND YOUR SPOT AND MAKE SURE IT IS 100% CORRECT. I HAVE NO PROBLEM CHANGING IT NOW, BUT THERE WILL BE A MAJOR PROBLEM CHANGING IT AFTER IT GETS LASERED!!!!

THANK YOU ALL AGAIN,

DM
    Last edited by DevilMan; 01-17-2010 at 09:16 PM.

DM get the HCH after both of mine , thanks again for doing this

Quote Originally Posted by maniacmechanic
    DM get the HCH after both of mine , thanks again for doing this
    And it is so.

No worries man... I hope FL warms back up some soon!!!

DM

Alright payment sent.

Yes I wanted Zero 13 as in 013

Thank you .

Quote Originally Posted by pinkanese
    Alright payment sent.

Yes I wanted Zero 13 as in 013

Thank you .
    Got ya man!!! Thanx!!!! What about the HCH part??? NO or YES??? Got you as NO right now.

Just trying to make sure...

DM

Got ya man!!! Thanx!!!! What about the HCH part??? NO or YES??? Got you as NO right now.

Just trying to make sure...

DM
    Sorry hadn't read all the thread through and missed taht part. YES to HCH

My order:

Qty: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE STEALTH/TACTICAL ~~ < 21 > ~~ HCH

Payment sent!

Quote Originally Posted by UberWigget
    My order:

Qty: < 1 >~~~ STYLE: EDGE STEALTH/TACTICAL ~~ < 21 > ~~ HCH

Payment sent!
    Thanx UW!!!

Please check Post #1 and I think you are #37... make sure all of the info there is correct. If not please let me know.

And thank you,

DM

Yo DM

Can I still get in on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Demonio
    Yo DM

Mook- Don't do it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Smoothice
    Mook- Don't do it!!!
    Hey!!! It's because of you that I knew about it LOL

"The Great Goblin Showdown" (I'm copywriting that but you can use it )

Hey!!! It's because of you that I knew about it LOL

"The Great Goblin Showdown" (I'm copywriting that but you can use it )

Yo DM

I have some of the black Gen 2.5's that I got extra just for this instance..

What do you want?

DM

I have some of the black Gen 2.5's that I got extra just for this instance..

What do you want?

DM
    Cool, I'll take one of those then.
    Still personalized or no?

Cool, I'll take one of those then.
    Still personalized or no?
    uhhhhh yup... iffin ya tell me what ya want on it it can be... I'm still getting them sorted and labeled and double checked right now. So adding you in is not a problem.

DM

3 letters/numbers or less: How about - "16"
    I guess that'll work - when your ready for some ends PM me the info.

3 letters/numbers or less: How about - "16"
    I guess that'll work - when your ready for some ends PM me the info.
    Sorry 16 is too many... pick again...

You only want one?

DM

Sorry 16 is too many... pick again...

You only want one?

DM
    Yeah, just one. I don't wanna have to many around and slice myself open ....

Did I write it wrong... <16> LOL

Yeah, just one. I don't wanna have to many around and slice myself open ....

Did I write it wrong... <16> LOL
    Just for that I'm mailing yours to you with no blade in it!!!!

So you want AGD LP + 16 + HCH or no HCH? Get with the program man!!!

DM

Just for that I'm mailing yours to you with no blade in it!!!!

So you want AGD LP + 16 + HCH or no HCH? Get with the program man!!!

DM
    I know, I have ADD or something

OK- AGD LP + 16 + HCH
    Sounds good to me