Thread: Sleeper Pneumag ASA's

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Sleeper Pneumag ASA's

Hey,
    Well almost done with my sleeper pneumag project. Ran into a bit of a problem though. I've been trying for weeks now to track down a gloss black CP direct mount On/Off ASA that I can have milled for running an in-grip sleeper LPR setup. I always miss out on buying one because of monetary issues or I'm just too late. I'm getting a little fustrated at this point. I know that CP just came out with the new "mini" styel direct mount, but I have no idea on how well it would work as a sleeper setup.

So my question is, are there any other good direct mount On/Off ASA's out there that would be good candidates for running a sleeper setup?
    Thanks in advance.

I have the CP mini style direct mount that I am planning to mod for a sleeper. The design is similar to the older ones. It will work if your mod method is to drill/mill an o-ring recess and diagonally drill towards the output for the air passage.

If i am not mistaken ANS still has the direct mounts in stock

I had the same problem for a long time. Unfortunately for mine, I ended up just taking the Dust black CP direct mount...

Well since I put up the new WTB, I've had a few hits, and have tracked down some brand new ones luckily.

Might i ask where i am looking for one of these as well