Thread: The AO experience

The AO experience

Well, I can say for the time that I have been on AO I have learned an incredible amount of info, including getting all the up to date info about things like the Xtreme Emag and the Superbolt stuff. I remember when I first came to AO. I remember in my first post I said the ANS Venturi bolt was better than the AGD bolt....hehehe. My mag experience began on AO...in the chat....it was actually a big party and someone from Paintball 2 Extremes was there and so was AGD Office Gal...well, she told me where I could go to get my first mag...and wow...I remember going to Pev's and talking to Rob and stuff and saying that I wanted CO2 cause it was cheaper and it was what all me friends were using, and that you were supposed to get this thing called an expansion chamber.... Well, since then, my mag now has a Superbolt, a Z-grip, a Retro, and a warp feed, with Nitro I think a big influence came from AO. I get to hear what works on mag, what doesn't, the newest stuff coming out, product info, etc. I guess I'd like to thank Tom Kaye and the whole AGD crew and all the helpful people here for being a part of such a cool place like this, cause I have learned so much.

What was it like for all you guys before you came to AO?

-Dave

personman Guest
    I second all this!
    I knew absolutly nothing, and I thought angels were so awesome and I also thought that they diddnt need to operate on gas. I have learned SO much crap, and why aftermarket parts suck for the mag.

Yes,

You hear about new products, learn about the benefits of them, hook-line-sinker, AGD got you. AO makes you broke. Damn you AO, DAMN YOU TO HELL!!
    ---------------------------------------
    "Man this yoohoo is good, you know what else is good, smokin dope."

[IMG] C:\My Documents\My Pictures\badassbuddy_com-liljon.gif[/IMG]

AO saved me from being the typical newbie. I was being brainwashed by my newbie friends about how great spyders were and how tippmanns were the best guns ever, and all the typical autococker myths. Luckily, I somehow found AO from a search engine, and I learned not to listen to a word my friends tell me about paintball. I am still technically a newbie, but thanks to AO i dont feel like one, or act like one. Also, it got me hooked one the world of the mag, instead of following the crowd and jumping on the cocker, spyder, tippmann or angel hype bandwagons. My friends make fun of me a little bit for going to AO for a little during a free period or after school, but when i can dispel their myths and they have a confused look on their face, its all worth it. Example, my friend says my mag and his cocker will be more accuarate than the rentals our friends will be using, and that we will be snipers. I tell him accuarcy is a function of paint to barrel match, and all guns basically have the same range and aren't basically accuarate for distance one shot one kills. He says huh? i say trust me. he says ok. Will: 1, Andrew: 0. Sorry for rambling, but I think you catch my drift. Thanks, AO.