Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: ShoeBox Compressor Important Information, 30 Day Money back YES --- Warranty NO

I've read and fully accept all terms. Zip code: 07758

"The money back thing is ok with me!!" AND YOUR ZIP CODE. When we get units ready to ship, we will pm you with a shipping cost and a total price. You will need to paypal the money into our account and it will be on its way. Remember, you need to post that you read and understand the limited warrantee and your zip code. Thanks everyone! Looking forward to a successful roll out. Tom Kaye
    I agree to all terms and please put me on the list - Zip 32927

Rob

Ian Burnett from facebook "i also agree with the warranty post code ph344ep"

i have read the 30 day money back is ok with me !! my zip is 85361 thanks much!!!

good luck with the compressor, think it's a great idea and no way did i think it would get done so fast

i'm to broke right now to agree with the warranty terms, but plan on getting one soon

I agree to the terms and conditions

I agreed to the terms and conditions. Please sign me up for one Zip code 48360.

I accept terms of sale...

I have read and accepted the conditions on the sale of one shoebox compressor.

My zipcode is: 33322

Thanks Marcos

warranty

I have read warranty, I agree. Zip code 53223 ( my shop)

My only issue is PayPal. I do not have an account with them, and do not wish to create one.Alternative payment method?

Use will be to top off unit reservoirs when my scubas are low or in the case of my Walther just up to the sweet spot after primary filling from tank.
    My best to your endeavors, Thanks.

I have read the terms and conditions. i want one. You put your name on it, I know it's going to be good.

I have read and accepted the conditions on the sale of the shoebox.

My zipcode is: 03275

Quote Originally Posted by dhock2001
    I agreed to the terms and conditions. Please sign me up for one Zip code 48360.
    oops I ment zip code 48362, Don H

The money back thing is OK with me!!

The money back thing is ok with me!!

My zip code is 27545

This will be great, I'm just getting into PCP airguns and getting a tank fill has not been very convenient.

Thanks,

Small Flame

I have read and agree ! 49799

I agree to the terms and conditions. Please sign me up for one. Zip code 470256.

I agree to the terms and conditions. Please sign me up for one. Zip code 47025.

I fully agree with the terms and conditions.

my zip is 60045
    thanks!

The money back thing is ok with me!!

V1W4T6

I agreed to the terms and conditions. Please sign me up for one Zip code 89142.

We will begin contacting people today for Paypal payments. Expect PM from AGD with instructions.

AGD

Quote Originally Posted by AGD
    We will begin contacting people today for Paypal payments. Expect PM from AGD with instructions.

AGD
    hi tom

saw on facebook you'll have 3k compressors soon. do you have a ballpark time frame?

thanks.

excellent
    LP AutoCocker
    Chromed Out AutoMag

AGD
    Great news!

I have cash in my PayPal, I would be willing to send the money as a "personal payment" to save you guys the fees if you'd like. I seemed to me that in this whole project, the customer wants and needs were more important than the profit, so I'd rather you guys get a few extra bucks than PayPal.

Guys,

My wife Carol will be doing most of the PM's through my AGD account. I appreciate that some of you might want to pay via some other method especially to save us money(which we appreciate) but we are just trying to expedite these out the door.

BELIEVE ME, the first 100 are money loosers no matter how you cut it. I would like to get them shipped so I can go back home.

Thanks,

AGD

Will be anxiously awaiting PM. Ready to pay through paypal as soon as possible. Just realized how hectic it's going to be when thousands of these things are being built up..MUCH LUCK TO YOU GUYS!

WOOT WOOT!!! PM received/replied... thanx again TK!!!

DM

How much to they charge??

Guys,

My wife Carol will be doing most of the PM's through my AGD account. I appreciate that some of you might want to pay via some other method especially to save us money(which we appreciate) but we are just trying to expedite these out the door.

BELIEVE ME, the first 100 are money loosers no matter how you cut it. I would like to get them shipped so I can go back home.

Thanks,

AGD
    Tom,

How much does paypal charge??? I will try and include the extra....Looking fwd to the Private Message

Steve Haynes

"The money back thing is ok with me" 95054

Great News

I've never been so ready to send away money.

The money back thing is ok with me!! (IE, I read "the long winded diatribe" and understand.)

Aaaaah..I'm checking my PM box so often I'm afraid it's going to break!

I have read and agree to your terms.