Thread: Paintball at Six Flags St. Louis

Paintball at Six Flags St. Louis

I know someone reported seeing a paintball target practice at a six flags before, but Bushwackers has opened a real paintball field at Six Flags St. Louis. This should be great for paintball!

Six flags offered them their old rides to use as bunkers! There are 4 fields: two hyperball style fields and 2 woodsball fields.

Paintball at Six Flags | ksdk.com

Paintball is coming to Six Flags St. Louis in 2013! Bushwackers paintball joins the park’s lineup of extreme attractions with four fields that can take up to 100 players per session. Guests will have the choice of four different types of games including Capture the Flag, Center Flag, King of the Hill and Everyone for Themselves. The all inclusive fee to play paintball includes paintballs, guns and protective wear. The playing fields will feature varying settings of open grass to wooded terrain with buildings, bunkers, facades, natural creek beds and retired Six Flags props and products.

You will not be allowed to bring your own equipment, you will rent everything and use park paint of course. You have to be in Six Flags to access it and the current price is $35 for 1.5 hours for season pass members, $40 without a season pass. It is located by the Ninja and Joker at the Arcade. There are really good group deals available: for $55 ea 10 people get into the park, play paintball for 1.5 hours, and enjoy other perks.

The rental guns are Piranhas on compressed air (as soon as the compressor is setup). High quality masks and protective clothing are supplied.

The plan is to start selling beginner's paintball packages as soon as the details are worked out with six flags. During the Six Flags offseason the field will be open to the public for open play.

Here's some more pics. Staging area

Field 1

Field 2

Field 3

Field 4

Sweet. That's right down the road from my sisters sister in law.

Set up a game later in the summer. I'm sure there are at least 5 from here that would love it.