Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You Guessed It!! SHE is >>>>>>>>>>>>

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

You Guessed It!! SHE is >>>>>>>>>>>>

Amy Schreier!!! The Angel of Aruba holding our very own SFL!

Here is the deal, if you ALL email her and we get over a hundred reqests, she promised to come to our next internet party. She will be our guest star and we will have a bunch of small contests to giveaway....

signed 8x10 photos of Amy!! WOOOT!!

I want this party to be the biggest and bestest party the internet has ever SEEN!!

If we get over 100 in chat and 200 in the forum I'll giveaway an Emag!!!

A= If you all email Amy
    B= Amy Schreier will come to the party
    C= We will give away an Emag if everyone shows up!

Tom gets the Worlds Largest Internet Paintball Party!!

I'm happy, YOUR happy! Amy gets a fan club!

Stay tuned, I'll have the email addy setup this weekend (you guys figured it out faster than I thought!)

Your party host,

AGD
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Wow.

I use AT&T Broadband and a LinkSys router, and Dalnet refuses to let me in their chatrooms. If anyone knows ANY way around this, please PM me so I can come to this one...

SWEET! Hey could someone win a date with Amy But I would take an e-mag just the same.

personman Guest
    I call the E-mag!

Whats her E-mail?

get us this email tom so we can bomb her with a buncha emails.
    Email Adio755@Hotmail.com AIM Adio755
    The PB Trading List

shartley Guest
    I am in the same boat… about the chat room thing…

Sounds like it will be a great time though (as usual). However, no drooling coming from this man…. I just don’t think she is all that “Hot”… she is not bad by any stretch, but not drool material (IMHO). And in that picture she looks like the camera man just farted.. I don’t know if she is trying to look tough, sexy, or what…. But unless she is trying for the “big fart” look, she missed her mark just a bit.

But I say any guest that will draw participation is good.

Thumbs up…

TOM!!! I GUESSED RIGHT!!! DO I GET THE E-MAG?!?!?! Please say yes because I have been bugging my parents to help pay for the upgrade and they want me to stop. PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU!! I AM ON MY KNEES!!

I think I should get something at least.... I really could use an E-mag but half off on n e-mag conversion would work too... PLEASE????? I was the 4th person who posted the guess Amy in the origonal thread.
    PLEASE???
    Last edited by Paintballer86; 02-09-2002 at 01:05 PM.

Im in! sweet tom...sweet!
    My Feedback

"Game...Blouses"

woaw .. man
    E-MAg + contest = rule!
    Me + win + E-mag = Fun to the Power HOTDOG squared!

hah, anywyas thats a nice prize, you're a kind man Mr.K

welp hpefully this party will be on a weekend for those of us that work 2nd shift during the week....

i know myself and the others dont want to be left out
    Virus, King of the Basement Trollz has spoken

psst... Tom ... I could use an emag... my address is.......

COWABUNGAAAA!!!!!

We love you tom! ( especially if i can get that emag) Or at least a sighned pic? (of her)and hey if you want to feel even more important, i quesse you can send me a sighned pic of you too tom.

Lets make this bigger than our " Crash the server party"!!!
    "You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." -John Morley

mattyfatty182 Guest
    Pssst..Maybe you all should stop begging for things, and get out there and get them yourself. If tom gave away and Emag or Conversion to every whiney 13 year-old who asked:
    1. He would be driven insane
    2. He would be out of buisness in like 2 days.

Matty were just kidding. Theres no way tom would give away free stuff more than stickers, sighned pics, and other assorted cheap things to us for no reason ( forget an E-Mag). Hes a great guy but an even better bussines man. occasionaly he will have contest for things but he normally only gives away small things.

we arnt seriously expecting to see an emag at our door in
    6-8 weeks. And he knows that

Originally posted by mattyfatty182
    Pssst.. If tom gave away and Emag or Conversion to every whiney 13 year-old who asked:
    I'm 16 1/2

E-mag Extreme or just an E-mag? Shartley why must you be so critical about everything? I'd like to see you in a tight black Maxim shirt in a thong standing holding a 4 pound gun on hot sand. Umm, actually now that I think of it, I wouldn't.

Taking mags apart is fun, its even more fun when you don't know what you're doing

AWWWWWWWWHHHHHH... Tom isn't getting married. Wel.. maybe we hinted at something then.

You know maybe we should do somehting diffrenet than the pop up contests this time. Think about it... for one it floods the server, and even though it can handle it now, some people can post more than others. A random question in the chat would be neat. And if they get it wrong... they lose! awman that would be embarrasing!
    Then the question goest to another random person.

Originally posted by X-Plosive
    E-mag Extreme or just an E-mag?
    Just a regular old e-mag
    Heck, I just want the gun, no valve or anything. I have a retro valve. PLEASE TOM?!?!

Originally posted by Flamebo
    Wow.

I use AT&T Broadband and a LinkSys router, and Dalnet refuses to let me in their chatrooms. If anyone knows ANY way around this, please PM me so I can come to this one...
    I am in the same boat with my link sys router and cable service. LMK

A Paintballer86 not to be umm rude or anything but in your profile you said " play Paintball almost 3 times a month and I have lots of paintball guns. PM me if you want to hear a few!!!!!! " That doesnt sound like you need an emag. Who ever gets it gets it, it's purely luck of the draw (perhaps). I did something for agd a while back and never expected anything from them, and Tom calls me up, and offers me a warp. That was nice, I would almost feel guilty about getting the emag and even more so asking for it! I mean why not tell Tom "all I ever wanted was an emag, to have and to hold, to cherish thru sickness and health." to be blunt dont be greed or ask for it because we all know I will get it. LOL
    Life is tough nobody has lived through it.

personman Guest
    Guyz, dont ask for the E-mag. You have to win it.

Plus I called it already.

Thumbs down

That's it? Some chick is going to "grace" us with her presence on an internet chat room? And that is IF we all take time out of our lives to send her an email. WOW... Glad I held my breath for this one.

This isn't consistant with AGD's persistance on quality. This is garbage. Let's see how many horney dorks we can get to actually send her an email. This does nothing for paintball, but tell the mothers of potential newbies that paintball isn't for thier 13 year old.

If you want to have a contest, then have one. Paintball doesn't need chicks in bakinis. This stuff makes it hard for wives and girlfriends of players to want to be involved in paintball (IMHO).

Stick to paintball and leave sex in people's own personal lives.
    - Shut up and show me -

Dude what have we learned from decades of advertisement "SEX SELLS"!! and besides if you dont want anything to do with it dont post. its just for fun.

Originally posted by Gup44
    Let's see how many horney dorks we can get to actually send her an email. This does nothing for paintball, but tell the mothers of potential newbies that paintball isn't for thier 13 year old.
    I am 14 thank u very much
    Why go to the light, when darkness has its warmth too....
    Brak "I poop in the sink."
    EPIC - Warp - 68/45 Armageddon
    Black 2k LCD
    Green 99 Dark Angel

She really looks like a nice person to get to know.

Originally posted by Gup44
    That's it? Some chick is going to "grace" us with her presence on an internet chat room? And that is IF we all take time out of our lives to send her an email. WOW... Glad I held my breath for this one.

This isn't consistant with AGD's persistance on quality. This is garbage. Let's see how many horney dorks we can get to actually send her an email. This does nothing for paintball, but tell the mothers of potential newbies that paintball isn't for thier 13 year old.

If you want to have a contest, then have one. Paintball doesn't need chicks in bakinis. This stuff makes it hard for wives and girlfriends of players to want to be involved in paintball (IMHO).

Stick to paintball and leave sex in people's own personal lives.
    Bah. If you don't like it, don't do it. Simple.

Funny

"Don't mill your tank." - Miscue

Ha.

Well,I guess it's time bomb this chick's E-mail then huhh...Cause one things for sure daddy need a new E-mag,YEAH BABY YEAAAH!!!!!!

__________________________________________________ _______
    CHE LIKE...CHE LIKE ALOT

wow! ill be here and email her
    Someone took away my cool sig. *cough*mod*cough*

shartley Guest
    X-Plosive
    The visual you created scared the heck out of me!

(You DO know it was all in good fun, right? Even though it is true she DOES look like she smelled a fart in that picture. Want to hear a rant? LOL You should listen to my Wife about that Modeling stuff… LOL I can assure you that I got an ear full when she read this thread. )

Hey, if it is fun..... who cares WHO comes... just Party on Dude!