Thread: Best source for autococker parts/services?

Talking Best source for autococker parts/services?

Hey All,

It's been a while since I've been active on any of the forums. It's also been years since I've had to buy individual parts for an AC build. Soooooo:

What are the best sources for autococker parts?

Just did a 2 hour Ebay crawl, not the parts I'm wanting. I could drop mad cash on a Palmers front end, but still need lower tubes parts.

Also, who would anyone consider for serious project work on an autococker. I have a Twister that is raw. I need it polshed VERY WELL. anoed'/plated/etc.

AND I would like to have it converted from right hand feed to vert feed or powerfeed.

Who would be considered the best for individual aspects of a cocker project build?
    Just shopping around now, this cocker is my next big project (haven't done one in years, just buying). I don't plan on even doing this anytime soon because of budget purposes (I am selling stuff for rent money actually)....

Regardless! Cocker parts/people.....want the best input I can get

Thanks All,
    SJ
    Last edited by SummaryJudgement; 09-17-2010 at 10:51 PM.

Sent you a PM

CCM makes a pretty sweet lower tube kit, PPS has a great front end kit (and great hprs too, obviously). I'd say PM Tracy first, though... I know PTP has a lot floating around and frankly they only used the very best when it came to cockers. That's why ever cocker I own is a PTP marker.

if your looking for individual parts especially new take a look here at compulsive they still have one of the best selections of cocker parts and they still carry Belsales rams 3ways and lprs which would be just as good as palmers if not better also paintball gateway has a good selection of cocker parts and as far as customzers your best bet is looking over on customcockers and or MCB

http://www.compulsivepaintball.com/
    http://paintballgate.stores.yahoo.net/

Quote Originally Posted by Frizzle Fry
    CCM makes a pretty sweet lower tube kit, PPS has a great front end kit (and great hprs too, obviously). I'd say PM Tracy first, though... I know PTP has a lot floating around and frankly they only used the very best when it came to cockers. That's why ever cocker I own is a PTP marker.
    Good point. I'm a big PTP fan myslef, since the late nineties (is that spelled right?). When they released the MicroMag and the FX cockers. Out of all of my cockers I own now, I'd say 6 are PTP guns (1 is a VERY rare early addition MicroCocker).

PTP=

Another thing....this project is centered around a BBT Twister FULL MILL (full length body, p-block style). Would the body be pre-2k or 2K+? I'm thinking nineties may have been when we first started seeing these...

Quote Originally Posted by SummaryJudgement
    Another thing....this project is centered around a BBT Twister FULL MILL (full length body, p-block style). Would the body be pre-2k or 2K+? I'm thinking nineties may have been when we first started seeing these...
    This is what I'm referring to as my next cocker project:

Please buy my stuff, I usually keep my apartment pretty clean, so this is slowly getting on my nerves....Oh, and it's worse in the closet...