Thread: Vent Rod Issues and Solution

Vent Rod Issues and Solution

All,

There have been several posts about venting problems. We have a new vent rod engineered and will send out replacements if you pm me your mailing addy.

Some people are reporting grease coming out the vent and that is perfectly normal. When we assemble the vent parts, we grease them so they seal first time. After a few uses it should clear out and then go away.

Please wait a day for a response. If myself or a tech doesn't get back to you, then post in the forum "Hey need some help" and we will get right to you. Sometimes I dont catch new posts because my wife logs in and that un-highlights the new posts. I am watching more carefully now.

Thanks

Tom

My wife and I have the same problem when we share a computer.

What works for us is to use different web browsers. She uses firefox and I use chrome. Keeps the cookies separate without having to hassle with separate user accounts.

She uses IE and I use Firefox but its still killing the new posts. I think its on the forum side since we log in with the same username.

Tom

Is this something that should be replaced even if I'm not having an issue with it right now?

"I'm not happy unless you're not happy"

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil
    Is this something that should be replaced even if I'm not having an issue with it right now?
    I sent a pm with my address for the replacement part. I figured I might need it down the road! So why not?!?

If your not having an issue please wait so we can concentrate on production.

Thanks
    Tom

venting question

if your fill line/gauge combo has a bleed valve in it, does it really matter if you use it to bleed the line/compressor? my compressor bleed valve is a little"sticky" but i just bleed the system with the bleed valve in the fill hose. is this OK in the long run?

Its BEST in the long run if you use a regular valve to vent the system. Having one in the hose is great and you can just leave the one on the compressor alone.

Tom