Thread: CP Rail drop set screw size?

CP Rail drop set screw size?

I've gone through every Allen key I have (not many) and none of them fit. It's smaller than the mag reg adjustment key which seems to be a common size for everything else in my arsenal. It's not the same size as the grip frame screws, that's 3/32's (same as the X-Valve regulator adjustment screw)

Anyone happen to know off hand?

Quote Originally Posted by Mindflux
    I've gone through every Allen key I have (not many) and none of them fit. It's smaller than the mag reg adjustment key which seems to be a common size for everything else in my arsenal. It's not the same size as the grip frame screws, that's 3/32's (same as the X-Valve regulator adjustment screw)

Anyone happen to know off hand?
    just went to double check on my cp rail (uses same screws as the drops) and i have 3/32's ...

edit: and the velocity adjusting nut is 1/8
    Last edited by SSP-SheiK; 11-05-2010 at 09:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SSP-SheiK
    just went to double check on my cp rail (uses same screws as the drops) and i have 3/32's ...
    My drop is 5+ years old. I wonder if they changed them? Just to be clear I'm talking about the 3 set screws that lock the ASA/tank in place.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindflux
    My drop is 5+ years old. I wonder if they changed them? Just to be clear I'm talking about the 3 set screws that lock the ASA/tank in place.
    yep... the torque screws that seperate the dovetail on the rail itself

Ah. I see what's going on.

I was using my 1/8 allen, which is what adjusts everything on the Mag. Turns out my replacement drop screws use a 1/8 too, not the 3/32nd I was thinking it had.

I can't find my 3/32nd. Go figure.

yea its nice... one allen key for the whole marker... even the grip screws use 1/8

and that is why i have multiple sets of allens cause if you ask anyone that knows me i loose things quite easily... :P