Thread: Rail choices?

Rail choices?

Looking at putting together an E-Tac and have everything except a rail. I know Venomous has/had some various rails, but what other options are out there? Anyone have pics? I am not a fan of the stock Emag rails and by the time I have one milled and anoed, I figure I should just look into something else. This isn't meant to be a WTB thread, but if someone has something they want to offer fine. Mainly looking for info and pics.

Thanks.

Edit: Bonus points for anyone that can provide pics of rails with a Tac One body sitting on them.
    Last edited by OPBN; 03-07-2011 at 10:52 AM.

Tac One Gen 2 rail, I like the look of it anyway.

Hmm. I like that. I have a Gen2 RTPro rail. Wasnt aware they made it in Emag Length. Not real crazy about the holes in it though. One of my main hang ups with standard Emag rails.

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN
    Hmm. I like that. I have a Gen2 RTPro rail. Wasnt aware they made it in Emag Length. Not real crazy about the holes in it though. One of my main hang ups with standard Emag rails.
    I only got it that way because it was longbow ready, they don't come like that normally.

I have 12 new designs comming soon.
    4-emag, 4-AM and 4-RTP all designed and ready to machine.

Quote Originally Posted by luke
    I have 12 new designs comming soon.
    4-emag, 4-AM and 4-RTP all designed and ready to machine.
    Care to pm me a sneak preview? lol. I am still sending you some parts shortly, maybe if one of them is to my liking....

Care to pm me a sneak preview? lol. I am still sending you some parts shortly, maybe if one of them is to my liking....

Well... let’s not take the pressure off me to get this going, hang tight. lol

YES! i will also have to wait for this.. im needing a rail for my Tac one, and an adapter like the Emag Batt Foregrip Adapter, but for a T2W Stock i will PM you when the project gets off the ground..

Not in a hurry. But I will definitely be interested. I assume this is what you were looking for rails for in the WTB thread section? Assuming these will be milled out existing rails or are you starting from blanks?

Quote Originally Posted by rifleman wi
    YES! i will also have to wait for this.. im needing a rail for my Tac one, and an adapter like the Emag Batt Foregrip Adapter, but for a T2W Stock i will PM you when the project gets off the ground..
    Sounds good.

Not in a hurry. But I will definitely be interested. I assume this is what you were looking for rails for in the WTB thread section?
    Yes.

Assuming these will be milled out existing rails or are you starting from blanks?
    For now they will be milled from AGD rails, in the future I'll do them from scratch. I'm just now getting my feet wet with cnc so one step at a time, plus there is a pretty good investment in order to do these from scratch...

I have now purchased an Emag rail and it is on the way to me. Waiting on your new designs before I send it to you.

No pressure......