Thread: shocktech valve charger bodies?

shocktech valve charger bodies?

are they worth the 8 bucks? I dont need one really but i have a nice little warpfeed mag that could use a little weight off the back and im not gonna buy an x-valve for it. I figured one of those could be abit lighter than the stock one.

I was going to jump on some of those as well... they got a lil to pricey in my eyes.

Carl

link?

I think they're talking about the ones on the Bay.

Quote Originally Posted by East Coast Ano
    I was going to jump on some of those as well... they got a lil to pricey in my eyes.

Carl
    $8 for reduced weight and an addition to the color scheme doesn't see too ridiculous to me...

I've got a Shocktech and an Air America; both reduce the weight and change the appearance. To be honest, I don't use either currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Frizzle Fry
    $8 for reduced weight and an addition to the color scheme doesn't see too ridiculous to me...

I've got a Shocktech and an Air America; both reduce the weight and change the appearance. To be honest, I don't use either currently.
    its garbage for the most part. I got lucky and got the cheapest one he sold by auction. ended up paying like 14 bucks shipped. the thing is very light but barely threads onto the valve. ive been slowing threading and unthreading it on a spare one i have to realign the threads. Itll work in the end but i think they were a bad batch and he resold them. It not gonna be brand new when im done with it unfortunately but at least i didnt pay much for it.