Thread: pressure for RTing

pressure for RTing

is 800-900 psi enough for a RT pro xvalve to RT bc i can not get it to its just doing semi auto

it depends on the valve
    some RT that low, although most seem to like about 1000+

dang i dont know where to get a reg that even goes that high haha

Call up Ninja. They're making regs that hit 1200 PSI specifically for the mag.

Quote Originally Posted by Ando
    Call up Ninja. They're making regs that hit 1200 PSI specifically for the mag.
    snaps thanks!

Also check out Raptor Rex regs. Not screw in, but well built.

if you want an adjustable
    check the B/S/T here
    they show up regularly

If you're using the Level 10 on your RT Valve, use the lightest spring, as the medium or strong springs will give you more chop protection, but will not RT as much.. also, if you have a ULT Trigger, with the shortest spring on your Level 10, add shims to your ULT On/Off, until it gets to the point to where it runs away and then subtract 1 shim. You will have about 6 or seven shims in your ULT trigger normally and you will be able to burst fire like a son of a gun also, if you send your tank to Ninja Paintball in Illinois and have them install a 1200 psi set regulator on it, you will get more reactivity that's what I did and the best $50 I could spend A couple guys at a local field with high end electo's had an aneurysm when they saw me shoot! It was fun and they were very very confused
    Last edited by gmiller0; 11-27-2010 at 12:11 PM.

I had a tac one with a crossfire tank from like 10 years ago. Anyway, while I was at Legends I had Ninja make a reg which tested out at 926 psi. I definitely saw vast improvement in the RT ability in my tac one... I think I'm gonna retire the crossfire tank(110/3000) this year and invest in a ninja 90/4500. Haven't decided yet.

When I ordered my ninja reg, they wanted to know if it was going on a 3000 or 4500 tank.
    I don't know if you can take a reg from a 3000 tank and put it on a 4500 (or maybe you just have to change the burst disks?)

I got the 1200psi reg with a new 90/4500 tank and love the thing.

Not recommended but you can put a 3k reg on a 4500 tank. You just need to remember your reg is rated at 3k. Same with a 4500 reg on a 3k tank, you just need to remember it's a 3k tank.