Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Venomous Designs Evolution Grips

Quote Originally Posted by kcombs9
    week past, any update? may almost here.
    I'll bring the spare ASA adapter and fore grip with me to LL5..

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN
    I'll bring the spare ASA adapter and fore grip with me to LL5..

thanks hope i don't need it...

We need a smiley for " wish in one hand....."

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN
    We need a smiley for " wish in one hand....."
    I say that at work all the time... Some of the younger fold don't get it

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose

BODIES: we have two designs still left to finish.....We only have 5 total bodies that are sold and customers are waiting.....i am thinking about not making these and refunding the customers their complete payments......If your waiting on a Helium or Syclone Body please post up and let me know your thoughts on this......if your willing to wait a lil longer i can get these finished. At this point i will totally understand if you don't wanna wait another day.

V.1's are finished and is expected to start shipping next week.
    V.2's and V.3's are still in production and will be finished.

Christian

I'm waiting on a Syclone. I can wait it out. I've got a ule body sitting in its place right now.
    Last edited by reckid1986; 04-27-2012 at 07:23 PM.

The real question is which hand will fill up first?

Probably because their parents made all their wishes come true. But thats for another thread.

I'll PM you my cell number. Keep it handy and call me the night before LL5 and we can meet up somewhere.

Mongoose. its May!!....

If my grip is not shipped about... NOW no chance of it being at LL5.

I do apologize for not posting here as often as i should....i plan on changing that and spending more time on this forum.
    I hate to be an a-hole but we're back to no updates. Three weeks ago you said the V1's were shipping next week, did this actually happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer
    I hate to be an a-hole but we're back to no updates. Three weeks ago you said the V1's were shipping next week, did this actually happen?
    in a word...

No

in a word...

No
    I love that he said he would update us and be on here more yet I've left a message on a thread and thru PMs about a refund and no response.

We have been up his ass to stay involved in this thread even if there is nothing new to report. I understand that **** happens that you have no control over, but I can't defend it if he is blowing everyone off. It has been over a month.

FYI - even though it's none of my business, I know that there are people waiting on the V1 foregrips. I know for a fact that they were made. I also know they are sitting at the anno place. Other than that, I don't know wtf the story or the problem is. If they are finished or still waiting to get annoed I can't say. You guys now know what I do.

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil
    We have been up his ass to stay involved in this thread even if there is nothing new to report. I understand that **** happens that you have no control over, but I can't defend it if he is blowing everyone off. It has been over a month.

FYI - even though it's none of my business, I know that there are people waiting on the V1 foregrips. I know for a fact that they were made. I also know they are sitting at the anno place. Other than that, I don't know wtf the story or the problem is. If they are finished or still waiting to get annoed I can't say. You guys now know what I do.
    Thanks for some info BE, don't feel responsible though and anyone that holds your responsible is just silly.

if the grips are done and anno is the hold up send them out raw. or least Ill take mine raw at this point.

Maybe XMT can shead some light on the situation with the other 2 grips. Why haven't they been milled?

last i heard he doesnt work for free.

Thanks for some info BE, don't feel responsible though and anyone that holds your responsible is just silly.

if the grips are done and anno is the hold up send them out raw. or least Ill take mine raw at this point.
    Just trying to help. No one is holding me responsible, I am just very disappointed on how my friend his handling this, among other things.

So just about 5 weeks since Christian has last posted. Maybe his computer is down?

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil
    So just about 5 weeks since Christian has last posted. Maybe his computer is down?
    Nope, that aint it.. plenty of Facebook posts.

EDIT:

Since he's MIA again, if anyone would like to ask him a question he can be reached here apparently.
    https://www.facebook.com/christian.scaffo

Quote Originally Posted by Ando

EDIT:

Since he's MIA again, if anyone would like to ask him a question he can be reached here apparently.
    https://www.facebook.com/christian.scaffo
    I'll try facebook but I've tried messaging him on here both in a thread and thru PMs. I've also emailed him a couple of times about a refund and no response.

PM'd about a refund.

No response on Facebook. Left a message about 23 hrs ago and since then he's posted a couple of things on his page but hasn't responded.

Quote Originally Posted by bumbabeef
    No response on Facebook. Left a message about 23 hrs ago and since then he's posted a couple of things on his page but hasn't responded.
    perhaps we will hear from him after the jersey devils finish getting stomped by the kings...

Quote Originally Posted by Spazmok
    perhaps we will hear from him after the jersey devils finish getting stomped by the kings...
    Haha I was thinking the same thing. I left a 2nd message just in case he somehow missed my first one

Stanley cups are done. Lets see if we can get a response now.

Very True! i have equally pissed off everyone that is waiting. hopefully i can be judged for the way i get back up rather then the way i fell.
    at this rate the outcome of judgement will be the same.

We are not out of money!
    we are still working on getting everything finished.
    We DID run into roadblocks......but we have not stopped or even slowed down.

Here's an update for everyone.

The Hydro company we used to do all of our hydro went out of business with our money and parts. the company was called CRC Hydrographics.....after months of looking for them and trying to get in contact i finally found out they were purchased by another company.
    I spoke with the new owner and thankfully they had all my parts. He promised me to finish them ASAP and send my way.
    This order will take care of everyone that is waiting on Hydro parts.

BODIES: we have two designs still left to finish.....We only have 5 total bodies that are sold and customers are waiting.....i am thinking about not making these and refunding the customers their complete payments......If your waiting on a Helium or Syclone Body please post up and let me know your thoughts on this......if your willing to wait a lil longer i can get these finished. At this point i will totally understand if you don't wanna wait another day.

V.1's are finished and is expected to start shipping next week.
    V.2's and V.3's are still in production and will be finished.

Spazmok : I will be shipping everything i have of yours and will refund you 100% of your payments made "For parts not shipped". After reading your comments i have come to the conclusion that we do not need your business....There was nothing wrong with your parts...and when i asked for photos you never supplied them......I have offered to ship out everything i had here many times...and you denied only so you can complain later.

I do apologize for not posting here as often as i should....i plan on changing that and spending more time on this forum. Please dont take my absence as a sign of us not doing anything..if anything its more because im spending more time getting things finished and to you rather then talking about it.

As a very small Company we have run into all kinds of problems and issues........rather then throwing up our hands we are fighting through it and learning as we go. For those Customers that have been patient in a time where they didn't need to be...you are greatly appreciated and will be well compensated.

For those inquiring about us selling on EBAY....yes, we are selling the rest of our inventory "that's the point right?" We dont have much left, and we need to make room for our new parts "No More preorders"

Also...if you wanna trash us for our customer service and/or lack of communication, thats fair and i would agree thats something we need to correct......but dont trash our products! They all work and look good doing it

If i missed updating any parts please post up.....if u have a question please post up......if your post sounds like a 5th grader "Spazmok" you will be ignored, im not here to argue with anyone...just get you what you paid for!

Christian
    After 2 months the V1 grips are still not shipped. Also you stated about a refund yet I haven't gotten a response on here, on facebook or thru emails.

I'm assuming no one has heard from him since may?

Hmm. I dont know how you kept this quiet for this long. Thats pretty messed up. If my machine shop wasn't so busy right now I would take this stuff on. But right now I dont even have time to bridgeport some stuff let alone spend hours on the mori seiki machining center.