Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Venomous Designs Evolution Grips

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer
    Nope, nothing. I've emailed Mongoose a few times and haven't heard back, the last correspondence I've received was on October 18th. Not very pleased about that.
    Very sorry i must have overlooked your emails....not done intentionally.

Please pm me

Deposit

I got an E mail that says I only have a $50 deposit but here on AO it says $100 and I believe that the sale was contengent on $50 deposti for each. I am sure that what is posted here is correct. Will you please resolve this issue for me.

Swamp

Anyone gotten one of these yet? What are they like?

Order for V2 gas-thru in Venom Red

sent PM to V officechick in reference to my order.

Any word on the V1? Are they ready to ship? Im ready to send final payment.

Mongoose, I need my V1 and M90 grips by may for LL5... whats going on

And I was gonna invest in a v2 air thru or buy one off someone had this been going well. Oh well.

Carnage if V1's are 'still at anno' from august 2011 I'm gonna guess V2's probably won't get cut until 2014, then shipped to the anodizers in early 2015 for a multi-year coating process. So we may see V2's by the time my unborn child turns 10.

who knows maybe mongoose ran out of $$$ to complete everything.

maybe thats why parts take a while to get done.

it is kind of bummer to have to wait.

but who here doesnt have more than one mag.

Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags
    who knows maybe mongoose ran out of $$$ to complete everything.

maybe thats why parts take a while to get done.

it is kind of bummer to have to wait.

but who here doesnt have more than one mag.
    I don't, and If money is a problem then why are most of the people with V1 paid in full? or least down payment, if that is the issues just say the word and people should pay up to get it done, Id even take a raw for same price at this point...

Quote Originally Posted by kcombs9
    I don't, and If money is a problem then why are most of the people with V1 paid in full? or least down payment, if that is the issues just say the word and people should pay up to get it done, Id even take a raw for same price at this point...
    yeah just throwin ideas, im wating too.

but yeah good point though.

I dont even want mine any more. Just wanted it to sell at this point.

I am not holding my breath on this order. He had enough to cover expenses with the deposits. This is just really bad business practices. Probally spent that money and can't afford to finish the run. Probally never know for sure but there is no excuse for this time line on something I could make with a file faster.

The lack of response and his history of poor communication would get this dealer removed from the site if I were a mod. I will never do business with VD ever again.
    Last edited by hill160881; 03-18-2012 at 09:15 AM.

V.1's are finished and getting shipped to me. i will ship them out right away.

I dont even want mine any more. Just wanted it to sell at this point.

I am not holding my breath on this order. He had enough to cover expenses with the deposits. This is just really bad business practices. Probally spent that money and can't afford to finish the run. Probally never know for sure but there is no excuse for this time line on something I could make with a file faster.

The lack of response and his history of poor communication would get this dealer removed from the site if I were a mod. I will never do business with VD ever again.
    I with you HIll. I only put my deposit down for both the V1 grips and helium body but rather take a hit on the deposits and not pay the rest to receive the items.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose
    Tell ya what. You ship first.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose
    Looking forward to getting mine.

Quote Originally Posted by zondo
    Looking forward to getting mine.
    post a pic of it on a marker when you get it zondo.

ill gladly buy someones v1 foregrip if they dont want it anymore...

Mongoose... 29 days to may

so where exactly is this getting shipped from?
    Last edited by Spazmok; 04-07-2012 at 10:27 AM.

Seems like they are coming from never never land. Lol

As in never never gona get it.

Sorry to needle but I dont like preorders that take years to deliver epically when other dealers have made similar products and brought them to market in that time.

Quote Originally Posted by hill160881
    Seems like they are coming from never never land. Lol

As in never never gona get it.

Sorry to needle but I dont like preorders that take years to deliver epically when other dealers have made similar products and brought them to market in that time.
    Hmm since.small claims court ends up costing more then it is worth. maybe evryone with issues should go to ic3.gov and fill out the form.

since my requests for refunds arnt being humored or responded to at all. i am sure to fill one out.

for anyone who got burned by this guy: 609-605-1297 - that is his phone number if anyone wants it. or at least it was the number he gave me, probably another lie though.

edit: thanks for the ic3 link.

I want RPG products back here on AO. This VD company is a joke and even more funny considering why it was started in the first place. Way to show Rogue up. Lol.

The fact that there has not been any action by the mod team just sucks. This company/side show operation has has pathetic communication for years now. Where the hell are you at mod team? VD must be a BEO regular other wise there would be something done.

So this guy got over a grand in preorder money. I'm tryi g to remember the amount and number of people needed to be defrauded before the FTC will get involved with charges.

Yep looked it up, Someone could file for criminal charges. The amount may make it a felony to.

Quote Originally Posted by hill160881
    I want RPG products back here on AO. This VD company is a joke and even more funny considering why it was started in the first place. Way to show Rogue up. Lol.

The fact that there has not been any action by the mod team just sucks. This company/side show operation has has pathetic communication for years now. Where the hell are you at mod team? VD must be a BEO regular other wise there would be something done.
    What do you want the mod team to do?? Ban him?? Then there will be less contact. The mod team has no control over his business dealings. Or the business dealings of any company or person on AO. The most they can do is try to talk to him civilly to get a resolution.

What does the mod team, VD & BEO have to do with any of this. Not much if anything.

Yea some mods are members of BEO. Yea mongoose is a BEO member. Is he being a ******* right now. I would say maybe... Neither you or I know exactly whats going on. Almost forgot your a BEO member also so you MUST be a ******* as well. I know I can be a ******* at times. But as you well know *******s can be members of any forum they choose. So why attack BEO?

I see no reason for you to be attacking BEO because mongoose is a member. And you dont like other members there. If you have a problem take your attacks there.

Ok now that Im done with that. I can sympathize with those waiting. Ive been on this side of several preorders that have failed or taken far longer then they should have. Hmm Jdogg still owes me parts promised in 2003.

You do understand there are BEO members waiting just like members here.

As for RPG they make good quality parts. But like many others have not made much new in recent years. VD is one of the companies or people that have kept automags interesting. Your to new of a member to remember when even AGD barely could pull the parts market out of the near stagnant situation it was in several years ago.

As for RPG coming back. I say sure. The more competition the better for the buyer.

Not sure who pissed on your pot here tracy but there have been a few others that started pre-orders, took way more money than V-D did and took way longer to deliver!

This is just coming up on 1-1/2 years, Try taking a look at the DevilMag episode, The Logic EP Frame took about 6 years to deliver and when they did, most of them didn't even work. More recently take a peek at the G Force frame thread, to the best of my knowledge they never did deliver the LPRs that they were building. All of these took much more of other peopel's money and took much longer to deliver.

Now for the record I am in no way defeinding what has transpired in this thread. I just find it a laughable that you are screaming about the Federal Trade Commission bringing charges up on this one when there have been others that have done worse.

As far as RPG products are concerend. Shawn chooses to let them trickle out in so sort of effort to regulate the supply vs demand. You can rarely get an RPG product new anymore because of this. Which is fine that is Shawn's business. Shawn took he ball and went to PBL all on his own. No one chased him off. Just as a little tidbit of information to set the record straight, PBL was started by Shawn specifically to take traffic and eventually business from AO and AGD!

BTW: who's pulling your strings? What other reason could you possibly have to drag BEO into this.

all very good point guys,

after reading the two posts before me i have come to have more patience again,

thankyou,

KNM

Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags
    after reading the two posts before me i have come to have more patience again,
    Ummm. No you don't. You and everyone else here is totally within their rights to be pissed off. While I do not have dog in the VD Grip fight, I am still owed f'ing grips for the M90 frame I bought months ago. Not a huge deal for me since I already got something else, but for those that have no choice but to wait, this is BS. In my previous dealing with VD I had terrible service and ended up with nearly fubar'd parts.. AND I got to wait for them for nearly 6 months. Although I like these grips, and some of the other products VD sells, it would be a cold day in hell before I ever prepaid or sent a deposit to him again.

The service is laughable at best. Threads like this are why we can't have nice things anymore.
    Last edited by OPBN; 04-12-2012 at 02:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN
    Ummm. No you don't. You and everyone else here is totally within their rights to be pissed off. While I do not have dog in the VD Grip fight, I am still owed f'ing grips for the M90 frame I bought months ago. Not a huge deal for me since I already got something else, but for those that have no choice but to wait, this is BS. In my previous dealing with VD I had terrible service and ended up with nearly fubar'd parts.. AND I got to wait for them for nearly 6 months. Although I likes these grips, and some of the other products VD sells, it would be a cold day in hell before I ever prepaid or sent a deposit to him again.

The service is laughable at best. Threads like this are why we can't have nice things anymore.

Agreed.

If your involved in this, you have the right to be pissed.

If you invested money in this you have every right to be upset. I would be too if I had! That is the exact reason why I rarely if ever get in on Pre-Orders.

I was merely pointing out that much worse things have happened and no one called for a Ban or contacting the Federal Trade Commission. For hill to then make slanderous remarks about the some of the moderators here is rediculous. If I were a mod I would perminently ban hill being that disrespectful of the owners and operators here. This is a privately funded website and it is a priviledge to be here, not a right! For hill to make those types of claims is a slap in the face of the people that own and run this place! PBL a privately owned and funded wesite as well and Shawn definitely bans people for such actions, for having a different opinion and even less!